FL Fl - Jonathan Gibson-Green, 25, Ponte Vedra, 10 May 2018

always reading

Reaction score
Family desperate to find missing St. Johns County man in Atlanta

Jonathan Green lives with his grandparents in Ponte Vedra and he took a Megabus from Jacksonville to the Atlanta area for a job interview more than a week ago and then vanished.

For the past 11 days, Green’s family has been holding out hope that they would hear from him soon.

His mom said they got a few text messages from his phone, but they don’t think he was the one doing the typing.

“It was from his phone, but we don't know if it was from him, some of the language didn't sound like it was from him,” his grandfather Carl Bright said.

Green said someone also cashed some of his checks at a store in Atlanta and the person on the store video is not her son.

My heart goes out to Jonathan's family. I wonder if he made it to his interview or if there was a legitimate interview. I hope he is found safe but it it scary that someone else cashed his checks.

Family desperate to find missing St. Johns County man in Atlanta

Jonathan Green lives with his grandparents in Ponte Vedra and he took a Megabus from Jacksonville to the Atlanta area for a job interview more than a week ago and then vanished.

For the past 11 days, Green’s family has been holding out hope that they would hear from him soon.

His mom said they got a few text messages from his phone, but they don’t think he was the one doing the typing.

“It was from his phone, but we don't know if it was from him, some of the language didn't sound like it was from him,” his grandfather Carl Bright said.

Green said someone also cashed some of his checks at a store in Atlanta and the person on the store video is not her son.
Police_search_for_missing_man_traveling__0_11771032_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Police search for missing man traveling from Florida for job interview

I don't think I could feel relieved just hearing my child was okay unless I heard it from them myself. Also, I wonder if anything was going on back in Florida to cause him to want to leave, remain hidden, ... if he is still really is ok :(

I don't think I could feel relieved just hearing my child was okay unless I heard it from them myself. Also, I wonder if anything was going on back in Florida to cause him to want to leave, remain hidden, ... if he is still really is ok :(
I'm just throwing it out there. There is no evidence of this being the case. Atlanta is a very popular city for gay black men. If someone is in the closet, and feel the family wouldn't agree with their life style, they may just run to live how they want. I would think they would at least let their family know they were ok though. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back