Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. $50 you will receive. A t-shirt. And a wristband. And membership to justice 2018.

Join us Justice 2018 this Wednesday April 25 at 9 pm eastern standard time for none cut exclusive video footage never before seen

What's this he's tryin to solve this case
    He's selling shirts and wrist bands? Don’t miss it all exclusive none cut video footage
    Why did Emily lie
    Who was John planning to kill
    Joran and john raping woman
    What was the special drug that was given to tourist woman? Don't miss it this Saturday night at 9 pm only on Justice 2018
    :facepalm:

1. $50 you will receive. A t-shirt. And a wristband. And membership to justice 2018.

Join us Justice 2018 this Wednesday April 25 at 9 pm eastern standard time for none cut exclusive video footage never before seen

What's this he's tryin to solve this case
    He's selling shirts and wrist bands? Don’t miss it all exclusive none cut video footage
    Why did Emily lie
    Who was John planning to kill
    Joran and john raping woman
    What was the special drug that was given to tourist woman? Don't miss it this Saturday night at 9 pm only on Justice 2018
    :facepalm:

Trying to hang on to the fraud for as long as the pawns continue to support it. The game is old already. Using Natalee’s name to make money is a crime in itself.

Yes. GM's moral parameters differ from my own.
He mentioned that he had been offered 100k for his footage and materials,
so the imagined pay off come 'discovery' must be large.

1. Soaked mattress. Blood ?
    Cold case Natalee Holloway
All lies it was a bloody mattress later linked to a dead dog.

He's attempting to make money off Natalee.

TY for the update BDE

IDK

GM's theories are extremely conspiratorial
with all the claimed 'deaths' associated within
the circle of Aruban scum bags;
witnesses, associates of JVS.

Justice 2018 Natalee Holloway
must have a limited number of members from which to procure funds?
I guess all it takes is some 'one' to fund.

They are closing the case because the prosecutor promised the suspects it would end on the 31st? Wooooooow.

Hold on I read that wrong. After Dec 31st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I was leaving the link for the new information GM said he had
OLD news

1. Soaked mattress. Blood ?
    Cold case Natalee Holloway
    All lies it was
  2. a bloody mattress later linked to a dead dog.

He's attempting to make money off Natalee.

False leads have included blond hairs attached to a duct tape found along Aruba's coast, and a bloody mattress later linked to a dead dog.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/prosecu...holloway-case/

The guy has no credibility. His game is finished. His sidekick is dead. He just can’t move on from it. The dedicated Natalee followers, who followed this case for years, knows he’s nothing but a liar and a conman. They can’t be fooled.

why is he still being mentioned here? smh.

I’m guessing because he is still making money off of Natalee’s case. He started a group for paid only members claiming he will share never before seen case files and videos related to the case. He claims the money he makes from the sale of Natalee shirts and wristbands will help pay his way back to Aruba to look for Natalee’s buried remains.

Tonight 6 PM EST Bret Baier Show Fox News will have information about Natalee Holloway including TJ Ward and Dave Holloway.

Justice Ward
@TheJusticeWard

Watch the re-Broadcast of the Disappearance Of Natalee Holloway on Oxygen network on May 19th and 26th As catch Tj and Dave Holloway on Fox network on May 25 th@ 6:00p est
6:39 PM · May 16, 2018

Justice Ward (@TheJusticeWard) on Twitter

Darn, already missed the one on Fox News. Anything new?

Hey Mica! :)

Absolutely nothing new. Waste of time. They just rehashed the case. TJ and Dave provided no new info. Just said they believe Joran is responsible. They don’t have Natalee and they don’t have answers.

I’m guessing because he is still making money off of Natalee’s case. He started a group for paid only members claiming he will share never before seen case files and videos related to the case. He claims the money he makes from the sale of Natalee shirts and wristbands will help pay his way back to Aruba to look for Natalee’s buried remains.

so? he's nothing. a big zero. ignore him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member