GUILTY IN - Lafayette - Fired school teacher gets 2 more charges added to child exploitation, Mar 2018

Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
attachment.php

http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/477090613.html

"LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Fired Amelia Earhart Elementary School teacher Joe Kimerer, 46, faces two invasion of privacy charges one week after he was arrested for alleged inappropriate behavior with children."

[FONT=&amp]"Kimerer was banned from school property on Feb. 27, after a victim's parent went to police. However, he was not arrested or identified until March 9.
[FONT=&amp] Kimerer had been teaching fourth grade at the school for 18 years, after graduating from Purdue in 1999." [/FONT]
"
Along with the two invasion of privacy charges filed Friday, Kimerer faces 13 felony charges including vicarious sexual gratification (Level 4 Felony), child exploitation with intent to satisfy sex desires (Level 5 Felony), child solicitation (Level 5 Felony) and inappropriate communication with a child."
[SUB][/SUB][/FONT]

Attachments

• Joe-Kimerer.jpg
    Joe-Kimerer.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 337
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article204493399.html

Teacher coached young boys to perform sexual acts at baseball lessons, Indiana cops say

Joe Kimerer, a fourth-grade teacher at Amelia Earhart Elementary School in Lafayette, Ind., was supposed to be giving the boys private baseball lessons, teaching them how to pitch.

But according to a probable cause affidavit obtained by the Lafayette Journal & Courier, from at least as far back as the summer of 2014, and through Feb. 26, those private baseball lessons were the stuff of parents’ nightmares.

Does anyone else wonder if he could be BG? (Abby and Libby case) Maybe I'm reaching. :(

Well that’s an interesting thought. He’s an Indiana teacher so he most likely would have had that day off as a recess day. And imo his appearance doesn’t rule him out.

Do sexual offenders target both boys and girls generally?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Y
Does anyone else wonder if he could be BG? (Abby and Libby case) Maybe I'm reaching. :(

Yes. That was my first thought upon reading the headline and before even looking at his enlarged photo. Not blue eyes. He has a very thick neck, but I don't clearly remember the sketches. In the right age range. And that set to his mouth!
Wish mods would reopen the girls' thread.

I don't know if the Amelia Earhart in Lafayette school was out for snow day, though, or if it was only Delphi schools. Anyone?
To me he def. looks like the sketch.

Last edited:
Y

Yes. That was my first thought upon reading the headline and before even looking at his enlarged photo. Not blue eyes. He has a very thick neck, but I don't clearly remember the sketches. In the right age range. And that set to his mouth!
Wish mods would reopen the girls' thread.
We will be opening the thread at some point. I am working on a few things. Sorry to be so vague but it is late and I can't form a sentence.

Case Search - MyCase

Details of his charges. 13 charges altogether going back to 2014 and 12 protection orders. Nothing else on his Indiana record prior to 2014.

The number of victims may explain his bond amount of half a million. (For comparison H.Weinstein's is one million)

Abuse of power and trust.

Last edited:
Case Search - MyCase

Details of his charges. 13 charges altogether going back to 2014 and 12 protection orders. Nothing else on his Indiana record prior to 2014.

The number of victims may explain his bond amount of half a million. (For comparison H.Weinstein's is one million)

Abuse of power and trust.

Very interesting. Thanks for the link. He doesn't seem violent from the nature of his charges. He did use a computer network to communicate with a juvenile. Wow....he worked as a teacher until sometime in 2017, even after charges filed in 2014.

Things that interest me about this pervert and a possible connection to Abby and Libby's case:

-He taught in Lafayette. (Was his school, Amelia Earhart --Elementary, in full session on 2/13/17 or did he work that day?)
-He coached high school baseball in Lafayette.
-His victims' target age was 12-13, although they were boys.
-One of his charges in 2014 was using a computer network to, I believe, communicate with a child.
-46 years old
-His eyes "are not blue".
-The set of his mouth (reminds me of the bridge photos)
-He looks similar to me, though thicker, to the sketch of BG who seemingly had a thick neck.

H
With the availability of both genders at his disposal, it is likely he is a homosexual hebephile. Research shows that sex offenders will offend both genders if their preference is 6 or younger. The relationship between victim age and gender crossover among sex offenders. - PubMed - NCBI
With the availability of both genders at his disposal, it is likely he is a homosexual hebephile. Research shows that sex offenders will offend both genders if their preference is 6 or younger. The relationship between victim age and gender crossover among sex offenders. - PubMed - NCBI

That's disturbing.
He taught at an elementary school but I think the charges related to 12-13 year olds. I tend to scan so I could be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back