CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reply to this comment from the end of Thread #3

"I wish I had a link but it's just my recollection, but in one of the podcast or somewhere that I cannot recall, it was stated that driver's license were searchable by anyone a long time ago during this time."

Actually, California drivers licenses have always had limited access, in deference to the entertainment industry centered here. They totally went confidential in 1989. But before that time in order to get an address a person had to fill out a form, show ID and state their reason and those were kept for some time.

If JJD was getting addresses after leaving the force, it was probably through a "buddy" that thought he'd gotten a raw deal and believed his reason for wanting it.

Why I think he had help. Even if they were unaware, maybe he claimed to be doing P.I. work and asked a former colleague for info.

Detective Holes mentioned in an interview that LE is closely looking at any potential ties DeAngelo might have with the male victims in some of these cases. He could have been seeking "retribution" (finger quotes) against them for some reason, imo.

(I'm looking for that interview ... will post link when I find it.)

ETA: Found it: 122 - Surprise! It’s Paul Holes - My Favorite Murder With Karen Kilgariff And Georgia Hardstark (podcast)

This woukd not surprise me, at all! As a matter of fact, I always have had the feeling that every victim felt well planned and thought out. From the man at the community meeting to the fact that most of the couples he murdered weren't married. All if his actions seem to have extreme thought and motive behind them. Much more than just a house he could be successful in. I'm looking forward to more on that line of thinking. I think it was likely the smallest things that he decided he wanted revenge for.

(I apologize, but all I can hear in my head right now is Ace Ventura and "The laces were OUT!" Lol)

Police have victim descriptions that usually give some version of “not very long,” “short,” “small,” or “five inches long,” “the width of a quarter,” or “fairly large around with a very small head,” “big around but short.” Stuff like that.

Some examples:
graphic content warning:
Cold Case: East Area Rapist | Original Night Stalker | Golden State Killer

These 'Mummy comments, sobbing etc' are most disturbing.
Could he had been forced to have sexual acts at a young age (Mummy aware) ????
Or is this an act, for sympathy, at the time, for his behaviour??

Q,
Wrt the EAR/GSK case
do y'all read/post at proboards and/or facebook, as well?
I've been reading proboards and FB material.
Proboards EAR/GSK section is extraordinary.

Just wondered, as Websleuths is MSM only.
also Who's a longtime EAR sleuth?
I first heard of this case upon JJD arrest.

Why I think he had help. Even if they were unaware, maybe he claimed to be doing P.I. work and asked a former colleague for info.

Let’s say he did have a friend on the force who would run plates for him, unaware of why. Wouldn’t the friend catch on after a while, that all these people were subsequently becoming rape and/or murder victims?

What if the suspected East Area Rapist's home went on the market? Would you buy?

What if the suspected East Area Rapist's home went on the market? Would you buy?
May 25, 2018

The only drawback I can see to buying the house would be the possibility of internet stalkers stopping by uninvited to take a look at the house. But I would be more concerned about buying a house that has been used as a filming location for a movie. Those get crazy. A popular movie location house, could have hundreds of movie fans parading by everyday to look at the house. I would be surprised if more than an occasional person would go to see this house.

Q,
Wrt the EAR/GSK case
do y'all read/post at proboards and/or facebook, as well?
I've been reading proboards and FB material.
Proboards EAR/GSK section is extraordinary.

Just wondered, as Websleuths is MSM only.
also Who's a longtime EAR sleuth?
I first heard of this case upon JJD arrest.
I read whatever I can find and looks legit. Reddit, proboards, etc. I often try to find the original source though if I read something new.

When I am replying on this new forum, why does it sometimes jump out of place e.g. up into the 'quote' section?

Rbbm.
"Jewelry, cuff links and necklaces with heart-shaped pendants were trinkets the Golden State Killer liked to take from his victim's home. They were found inside his."
"
Holes claimed that DeAngelo was extremely uncooperative while being investigated after his arrest.

'I watched seven hours-worth of the interviews, and I just don't see him talking,' Holes said."

4CA55D3C00000578-0-image-a-8_1527339673440.jpg

"'He's a psychological sadist,' he said. 'His big thing was the fear he was instilling in the victims.' "
Read more: Investigators release pictures from serial killer Paul Holes' bedroom | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am aware of loads of Gun Boxes removed from the house.
Has it been specified that belongings of victims have been found there, or must we wait until the trial?

Sorry tried to delete but couldn't find out how.

Last edited:
Rbbm.
"Jewelry, cuff links and necklaces with heart-shaped pendants were trinkets the Golden State Killer liked to take from his victim's home. They were found inside his."
"
Holes claimed that DeAngelo was extremely uncooperative while being investigated after his arrest.

'I watched seven hours-worth of the interviews, and I just don't see him talking,' Holes said."

4CA55D3C00000578-0-image-a-8_1527339673440.jpg

"'He's a psychological sadist,' he said. 'His big thing was the fear he was instilling in the victims.' "
Read more: Investigators release pictures from serial killer Paul Holes' bedroom | Daily Mail Online

Thanks dotr.
I missed this.
What a great article.

These 'Mummy comments, sobbing etc' are most disturbing.
Could he had been forced to have sexual acts at a young age (Mummy aware) ????
Or is this an act, for sympathy, at the time, for his behaviour??

I tend to believe that many sexually deviant criminals have some sick, perverse sexual
abuse in their past. And yes, 'mummy' being involved more often than we want to believe. I've heard of these 'mummy' utterings before in other psychopaths who had
sexual problems of various types.

I tend to believe that many sexually deviant criminals have some sick, perverse sexual
abuse in their past. And yes, 'mummy' being involved more often than we want to believe. I've heard of these 'mummy' utterings before in other psychopaths who had
sexual problems of various types.

Rbbm.
If GGK was directing his anger with Bonnie towards his victims, ie. " I hate you Bonnie", dare one speculate about why he made statements like " I am sorry Mommy" about his mother?
Could it be that instead of his mother in some way interfering with him, that he um, was aggressive and interfered with her?
Speculation, imo.

Golden State Killer: 5 Chilling Theories Once Seen As Crazy
"One of the more intriguing facts about the East Area Rapist case is that the assailant would often break down sobbing, sometimes mentioning his mother and sometimes softly cursing while attacking his victims, according to the cold case website. During the attack on May 28, 1977 in Sacramento, he was heard saying "It scares my mommy when it's on the news. It scares my mommy when it's on the news." In the Sacramento attack on Oct. 29, 1977, he was heard saying "I'm sorry, Mommy. Help me. I don't want to do this anymore, Mommy. Oh, Mom. Somebody, please help me.""

"Paul Holes, an investigator who has been looking into the case for years, said the 'I hate you Bonnie' statement was one of the critical clues linking DeAngelo to the crimes, The Mercury News reports.

'Most certainly if he's making the statement, "I hate you, Bonnie," while he's attacking another female, he is what we call an anger retaliatory rapist. Instead of directing his anger at what's making him angry, he's directing it sideways onto someone else to be able to satisfy that anger,' Holes said.

'I do believe that's what happened here. I don't know what made him that way, but you've got to think Bonnie dumped him, he's not happy about that, he still had feeling for her, who knows? But something along those lines must have happened.'"

Read more: Pictured: Young lab assistant who dumped the 'Golden State Killer' before she was due to marry him | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member