Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just need something to get her back in a cage where she belongs and to start working on the serious charges. Remember, a lot of rights attach as soon as they read the rights to someone accused of a crime. They want to make sure they have everything in place and ready to go. In the meantime, she is the "mother" of 3 children and LE has an obligation to make sure those children stay safe from this woman, IMO.

I’m sure they are waiting for the coroner to complete the autopsy and rule his death a homicide.

Yes. When I read that I had the same thought......I think I mentioned it here on the previous thread but I definitely felt what you were feeling in regards to that statement. She was so detailed about everything else up to the bath and then it was just basically "bath and bed" - like she glossed over it....and maybe that is because that was when it happened.

I am also curious if EG viewed the body once it was found or if she basically just waited for them. Did she help look or just wait in the car while he did?

BBM: I wonder that also. Marshburn hinted strongly that she had a "reaction" at the scene when the body was found that he was not going to comment on publicly so that the case against her would not be compromised--or words to that effect. Sounds to me like she had quite a strong reaction.

Also, her current charges as listed sound like she resisted arrest. Am I reading something into that that isn't there?

Per the replied to link, Dustie McElwain says JH "wants to thank everyone who's done their time" with searches and fundraisers.

I want to extend my sympathies to JH for the loss of his precious son.

Now I will sit on my hands.

You know what, you are right, Jonathan deserves our empathy too. Dustie I am not a fan of, but atleast someone shared something from Jonathan. As of right now, other than somehow being blind to the abuse Lucas endured, there has been nothing in MSM implying he had anything to do with Lucas' "disappearance" or death. I cannot even imagine how he managed to drive those 12 hours home (assuming) by himself. I really hope his employer had someone drive him home.

From the way Jamie spoke of Jonathan, his love for Lucas and the way Lucas loved him, I do find it hard to believe that he had any involvement, suspicions yes, but no actual involvement.

BBM: I wonder that also. Marshburn hinted strongly that she had a "reaction" at the scene when the body was found that he was not going to comment on publicly so that the case against her would not be compromised--or words to that effect. Sounds to me like she had quite a strong reaction.

Also, her current charges as listed sound like she resisted arrest. Am I reading something into that that isn't there?
KSA 21-5904 covers both obstruction and resisting arrest
The way the chief worded it today she’s charged with felony obstruction
Edited to fix autocorrect error

Actually, I don't think there was water under the bridge when we searched it.
I believe your recall would be correct. It is likely that it was dry prior to recent rain, and it would most definitely have been dry in February after our extremely dry prior six months from late summer, through fall, and all winter. This is a photo from a KSN reporter taken today. Very little water even after a good rain early this morning in that area.

Amanda Aguilar KSN

@ima.grandma Please dont be embarassed. It really is good to get it out. I believe in premonitions, psychics, etc, so I 100% believe your brother tried to save you all from seeing that. I too am an alpha female and although I never had to see death the way you have, I saw my mother following her suicide unembalmed, no makeup, nothing but a sheet for clothing. Although its an image I wish my PTSD did not make me see all too often, its something I had to see for my own closure.

I also believe Lucas had a hand in his location being revealed. Somewhere in this thread I made a long post about how exactly I think he did that. I am so sad that any soul ever has to do this, but so grateful he did.

I will say again, for anyone having a hard time, please call 211. I am so worried about certain people on here and those that had anything to do with this case and I truly hope they realize that if they need help, it is available.

My love to all <3

Speaking of premonitions.... I had told a fellow friend following this case as well that Lucas would be found during the change on websleuths. The format change left me out of the loop and I didn’t get the discovery of the body until later than usually because I couldn’t find lucas’s Thread... ironic the friend I told this would happen to ended up being who I heard the discovery from. She doesn’t follow Websleuths...

I’m crazy I know.. but couldn’t believe how spot on I was because I was certain there would be no break for months until the shutdown! Just glad Lucas has been found, all of us that have followed from day one are here and not going anywhere!!!!

You know what, you are right, Jonathan deserves our empathy too. Dustie I am not a fan of, but atleast someone shared something from Jonathan. As of right now, other than somehow being blind to the abuse Lucas endured, there has been nothing in MSM implying he had anything to do with Lucas' "disappearance" or death. I cannot even imagine how he managed to drive those 12 hours home (assuming) by himself. I really hope his employer had someone drive him home.

From the way Jamie spoke of Jonathan, his love for Lucas and the way Lucas loved him, I do find it hard to believe that he had any involvement, suspicions yes, but no actual involvement.

I tend to believe in the beginning JH truly believed EG was innocent. Naive he was. As time passed, he was starting to see her true colors. I feel he had no back bone... he was as scared of EG. She ran the show. He wanted peace, no fighting, and to be a happy family. She was all over the place. There was no happy because she didn’t know how to be. He tried so hard to protect her and wanted to believe the best from her. I see exactly what you mean. Truly. I’m just annoyed so many people saw through her and he couldn’t. I think in his heart he knew she had done something horrible to Lucas. He just had no back bone to put her in her place. Sadly.

I tend to believe in the beginning JH truly believed EG was innocent. Naive he was. As time passed, he was starting to see her true colors. I feel he had no back bone... he was as scared of EG. She ran the show. He wanted peace, no fighting, and to be a happy family. She was all over the place. There was no happy because she didn’t know how to be. He tried so hard to protect her and wanted to believe the best from her. I see exactly what you mean. Truly. I’m just annoyed so many people saw through her and he couldn’t. I think in his heart he knew she had done something horrible to Lucas. He just had no back bone to put her in her place. Sadly.

I couldnt agree more.

Per the replied to link, Dustie McElwain says JH "wants to thank everyone who's done their time" with searches and fundraisers.

I want to extend my sympathies to JH for the loss of his precious son.

Now I will sit on my hands.
I wish there was a "laugh out loud" emoticon suitable for that comment by Dustie.

I shall for once, duct tape my mouth shut and sit on my hands, too.

Last edited:
Just catching up. I want to also extend my sympathy to JO and FLA and the family. I can’t even imagine. Also thank you and appreciation to Pink, Henry, ESO and the other searchers and locals for their work and perspective. RIP Lucas.

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else. I meant to put this on here earlier but our work as Lucas searchers isn’t yet done. I don’t think I could ever have imagined just how deeply involved I’d become in this case but I consider it an honor to have had the chance to do so. I only wish I could have met all these amazing wonderful people under very different circumstances.

I think I can speak for at least the people from WS who’ve been a part of the search effort just how much we appreciated having the support of everyone on here because there were times when we needed the support too! And a very special thank you to FLA for opening that door to all of us.......this journey isn’t even close to being over. Your family got quite a bit bigger overnight I think

KSA 21-5904 covers both obstruction and resisting arrest
The way the chief worded it today she’s charged with felony obstruction
Edited to fix autocorrect error

They also couldn’t charge her with murder without the body being positively identified and a cause of death being determined as well. I know they are doing as thorough of a job as they can in order to make sure they document the story his little body is telling. It’s after all that happens that I’d expect to see her charges upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew