TX- 13 year old boy abducted while coming home from school, Houston

I've been wondering about updates.
I'm not seeing as much vigilante activity on social media.

Questions come to mind:
Family reported on a live stream that the "father" or maybe she said "dad" of the kidnapping teenagers.... "Father" ""Dad" ? Do kidnappers typically reveal family relations to the kidnapped?
Check out the video where HPD, and maybe a family member or two of the boy are talking, went to possible kidnapper's house/shack? A woman can be heard in the background asking about a donkey biting the boy. She references that he was "kidnapped" so it appears to be part of the "investigation." The officer responds by saying that he was raised on a farm and that animals bite.
Google the cross streets reported. There are quite a homes with big pieces of land with red trucks on them.
What racist would use those terms reported on a tattoo? It seems pretty PC.
What about the new revelation about a red, white, blue tattoo on the neck ?

Thoughts?
Sure makes Sherri Papini's two Hispanic female kidnappers sound a lot more believable!

I really don't know what to think. I want to believe the kid but the story is so unbelievable. As for the mom, most parents believe their kids, and i think she is honestly trying to prove the case. However it turns out won't be good.

I really don't know what to think. I want to believe the kid but the story is so unbelievable. As for the mom, most parents believe their kids, and i think she is honestly trying to prove the case. However it turns out won't be good.
No updates, no news about arrests or investigation of the shack. I don't know what to think either. What a mess.

I just watched the live video on YouTube from the lady who found him. I have so much to say, but don't even know what to say.

He is definitely sitting there with no shoes, but has socks on. She says he was running and crying with no shoes.

Racism definitely still exists, no matter what the ambulance guy says. That is what set her off, big time. That guy definitely shouldn't have said that. It diminished the little boy, in that moment, while an investigation was happening. The police who kneeled on the ground and talked on his level seemed wonderful and caring.

Through the video, you hear Z say there was a flag tattoo that means he doesn't like black people. I instantly took that to mean a confederate flag tat. Never was it said there was an "I hate black people " tattoo until the news segment interview with mom who says it was on the forearm, clear as day. My thoughts... did this really happen and this boy felt so disregarded that he "upped" the flag story to a clearer message of a saying in the arm? The written tattoo was not said as it was being discussed live.

The finder said mom says she was receiving text messages from the abductors all day. My thoughts--- did she call the police then or after he was returned home?

Final thoughts... if this story is true (even if details got exaggerated because it wasn't being believed ) , it is horrible!

If the story isn't true, I hope this little boy gets hugged instead of slammed because he is clearly going through something. And mostly, I hope no adult is involved in concocting the story for attention (I'm having visions of that silver bubble thing flying across the field while the child was hidden at home by wack job parents).

I was 99% not believing this until I watched her video. I think if this was a hoax, the finder lady didn't know and I feel for her.

Uh oh. I saw mom posting that it wasn't white ginger men, it was possibly Mexican men. I'm leaning towards something happened with a group of people, but it isn't as it was reported. I feel like the truth will keep evolving to things no adult or child should be involved with. But who knows. This is all strange.

Uh oh. I saw mom posting that it wasn't white ginger men, it was possibly Mexican men. I'm leaning towards something happened with a group of people, but it isn't as it was reported. I feel like the truth will keep evolving to things no adult or child should be involved with. But who knows. This is all strange.

Yeah I saw that vigilante group posting that the alleged kidnappers are Hispanics prentending to be white. A family of ginger Mexicans shouldn’t be too hard to find. Considering redheads are extremely rare in the first place. (Only 1-2% of the population has natural red hair)

Eta - I scrolled down further and they said that the media miscommunicated the red hair description. But the dead black bodies in the shed and the racist tattoos are true. Hmmm.

If the story isn't true, I hope this little boy gets hugged instead of slammed because he is clearly going through something. And mostly, I hope no adult is involved in concocting the story for attention (I'm having visions of that silver bubble thing flying across the field while the child was hidden at home by wack job parents).

RSBM, yes, all of this.

What shoes had he been wearing? I guess he could have been mugged for his training shoes.

I just posted about Camille Corbett who became angry and ran away. LE brought out every possible agency and even hired drone operators to find her. She was found hiding at her grandparent's house and is safely home now.

So when I read the vitriole spewed by so-called "activists" who incite anger and hatred and espouse vigilante justice I find it hard to understand why they ignore the cases where skin color isn't a factor when a child goes missing.

Then again I'm not them and have not experienced what they have in terms of racism so I can't speak for them. I hope we can eventually evolve enough to erase the "us" and "them" feelings and work together to keep our children safe.

I just posted about Camille Corbett who became angry and ran away. LE brought out every possible agency and even hired drone operators to find her. She was found hiding at her grandparent's house and is safely home now.

So when I read the vitriole spewed by so-called "activists" who incite anger and hatred and espouse vigilante justice I find it hard to understand why they ignore the cases where skin color isn't a factor when a child goes missing.

Then again I'm not them and have not experienced what they have in terms of racism so I can't speak for them. I hope we can eventually evolve enough to erase the "us" and "them" feelings and work together to keep our children safe.

I think it comes down to fear, and the feeling that the thing you're most afraid of is right there on your doorstep.

We can look at the things reported here and see so many red flags, but for a lot of people it would fit in with one of their biggest fears in life, and they'd be very confused at an apparently lackluster LE effort compared to the severity of the boy's story that he's telling. People would be living in terror for their own children and for what it means for their children's future. To read people saying that something doesn't sound right/realistic in this story, they'd be scared that a child isn't being listened to and taken seriously. Compare it with a 13 yr old girl coming out with ripped clothing and saying she'd been raped, and then the police response doesn't seem to 'fit' with the allegations. I think it's natural that a lot of people would be confused, scared, and angry, especially if the girl came from a population that already felt misunderstood, unfairly maligned, marginalized.

I did think, when I read the first reports, that if there were suspects they'd likely look the exact opposite of what was reported, and maybe the boy was so scared of the perps that he was scared to say exactly who it was. But the part about the text messages doesn't really fit with there being any perps. It's possible he was beaten up by the local bullies who stole his shoes, feeling rubbish about himself and life in general, and he didn't want to be laughed at for being the victim of maybe kids close to his own age or to go home and feel that he's partially responsible for the loss of shoes that cost the family good money, and maybe he developed in his mind a monster that he had no way of standing up to in anyone's eyes for fear that he might be told he needs to be tougher and man up against the bullies. I think that whatever happened Z needs some good counseling, a lot of hugs, and space to work this out.

Not sure if VIBE is an accepted media source but I found something interesting in the comments of this article. Poster initials TM, the rest of comments are just bad, sorry! It was posted around 5 days ago but no updates from the original reporter (abc13?). IMO very suspicious that nobody ever asked "what did the bus driver see?" If ViBE is unacceptable please mod alert. Thanks! 13-Yr Old Zavion Parker Escapes Abduction By White Supremacists

Not sure if VIBE is an accepted media source but I found something interesting in the comments of this article. Poster initials TM, the rest of comments are just bad, sorry! It was posted around 5 days ago but no updates from the original reporter (abc13?). IMO very suspicious that nobody ever asked "what did the bus driver see?" If ViBE is unacceptable please mod alert. Thanks! 13-Yr Old Zavion Parker Escapes Abduction By White Supremacists
Very interesting indeed.

I must say I'm amazed that LE has not had an update about this case. Could it be because of the racial overtones that LE is hesitant to make a statement? It looks like the abc13 reporter would at least update, right?

I must say I'm amazed that LE has not had an update about this case. Could it be because of the racial overtones that LE is hesitant to make a statement? It looks like the abc13 reporter would at least update, right?
You would think she would update. Kind of seems like abc13 (& others) stirred the pot and then just walked away. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back