Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I just can't stop crying. Our little guy really got to me as I'm sure many of you feel too. Out little guy has moved mountains. Changes in the system are underway. I believe there should be a new law enacted, where if a parent is deemed in court to not be allowed to be alone with their own children it should be on a nationwide database. This couldn't/wouldn't have happened imo if others knew of her history, if jurisdictions shared other jurisdictions on a nationwide database. I would like for it to be called Lucas Law.

This is the end of a thread, so a perfect place to make this statement. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, OR THINGS I ACTUALLY DID OR PARTICIPATED IN. My following comments are in response to a posting of a media article that claims they basically led the PI to Lucas. I assure you, they did not. There's a lot of people taking credit in the media, social media, and elsewhere for things they didn't do, so I'm going to set the record straight. First of all, I think it's pretty gross and shameless for someone to stand in front of a camera and brag with all their peacock feathers open. Even worse when half of what they are saying is an untruth.

I've purposefully stayed out of WS because I haven't had time to read and reply AND spend my every free moment working with a team on Lucas' case. More importantly though, I have not trusted myself not to slip and say something I shouldn't.

As is true with every case, people do things that aren't necessarily considered remarkable until those things are scrutinized under a microscope. Emily Glass did some very ordinary things, predictable things, horrible things, and evil things. Every day. In the process, a beautiful, sweet, funny, precious little boy was killed. Then discarded. People in her life, her family and partner all participated in their own ways. We do not yet know the extent, but I urge you to not be soft on these people. They enabled her, possibly even struck Lucas themselves. We will find out.

There is SO much more to this case than what can be revealed. It's all complex, yet not. The ordinary is extraordinary. Obvious, yet mind blowing. Finding Lucas was the main goal. With that resolved, it's now time to focus on making sure the people who harmed Lucas, or enabled that, pay for it AND do not ever have the opportunity to do that type of behavior again.

Back to finding Lucas. In February as Emily Glass was being arrested, a team of WSers got together and began to search. At first it was haphazard, but very quickly we became organized and documented everything. Everything we planned went directly to TXEQ, who I assume in turn handed it off to LE. So they have on record who did what and where. They know for a fact that it is the Pinks that were out there, way back in March. The flow of information was clean and smooth. Every search was mapped and recorded and sent to TXEQ. That culvert was in our zoning, and the Pinks got down and searched it. Sadly, we missed finding Lucas even though, like I said, our search team was there. Again though, so as not to jeopardize the case in any way, the details of why he was missed must be omitted. Even the PI said he would have missed him had he not been fed information from Emily. I just want to go on record to say that I assure you, the people that are publicly pounding their chests like heroes who went there or planned to go there are not telling a truth. And they have behaved very unprofessionally in many ways. It's disgusting. The people who were doing the down and dirty searching, literally, are not out bragging about it. They answer to Lucas and no one else. Our heroes are silent, invisible, stealth.

Websleuths as a platform is the foundation that brought this team together. This is why Websleuths exists. The rules are strict, but is also why LE considers WS a source of truth. Wichita stepped up. Amazing people. There are other teams of searchers outside of our group, but they did not search where Lucas was found, nor did they have super top secret information that pointed to where he was. The PI manipulated Emily and Jonathon until he was able to crack the code, as it were. The PI found Lucas using his own methods and with information he gleaned from Emily herself. He said it himself to the reporter. He didn't hear the details and he didn't want to know them. So when someone runs around taking credit for it, they are lying.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the ridiculous amount of doxxing of WS posts that's gone on in FB. If you posted here, your comment was likely lifted and posted there as if they wrote it. Gross and dirty. Anyway...

Much respect to Henry2326, perfectingpink, n_c66, ESO, , and Lucas' family that posted here. Seriously bad *advertiser censored* group of brains right there.
Thank You for telling us all this and I was sure there was more going on behind the scene's than I knew. You all are hero's in my book. I hate FB when it comes to crimes as I know what happens in the rumor mill and It shouldn't and it disgust me how people try to get by with it.
My sincere thanks to the WS team of searcher's for being who you are member's with class, working hard day in and out. Thank you because I couldn't be there to help!

Maybe I won't be able to post in here as much as we go into the trial stages of things because my lack of law knowledge is weak, at best, but, I will keep little Lucas' thread in my watched threads until Justice is served. I won't leave until you can rest in peace forever little man.
Ana you don't have to know about the Law to post in a Trial thread. You will know about the case and that is all that matters.

I need to say something. At first we heard that JH put the PI off for several hours the day of his search and we heard that JH went with EG. Now we know that the PI told JH to go back to work and he did. The PI knew what he was doing. This makes me think all the more that JH had no idea prior.
I believe what JO said about JH, that he loved his son. I feel for JH too.

I saw Chi a few pages back. I hope she is doing ok.
It's unlike her to not be fully involved here. Does anyone have another way to reach out to her?
Last I heard she had a suicidal rescue in her home, protecting her from a violent crazy stalker. Now we hear nothing from her in this case she was so invested in.

Last edited:

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else. I meant to put this on here earlier but our work as Lucas searchers isn’t yet done. I don’t think I could ever have imagined just how deeply involved I’d become in this case but I consider it an honor to have had the chance to do so. I only wish I could have met all these amazing wonderful people under very different circumstances.

I think I can speak for at least the people from WS who’ve been a part of the search effort just how much we appreciated having the support of everyone on here because there were times when we needed the support too! And a very special thank you to FLA for opening that door to all of us.......this journey isn’t even close to being over. Your family got quite a bit bigger overnight I think
Thank you .. I’m still crying and I will never understand how this happened.

This is the end of a thread, so a perfect place to make this statement. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, OR THINGS I ACTUALLY DID OR PARTICIPATED IN. My following comments are in response to a posting of a media article that claims they basically led the PI to Lucas. I assure you, they did not. There's a lot of people taking credit in the media, social media, and elsewhere for things they didn't do, so I'm going to set the record straight. First of all, I think it's pretty gross and shameless for someone to stand in front of a camera and brag with all their peacock feathers open. Even worse when half of what they are saying is an untruth.

I've purposefully stayed out of WS because I haven't had time to read and reply AND spend my every free moment working with a team on Lucas' case. More importantly though, I have not trusted myself not to slip and say something I shouldn't.

As is true with every case, people do things that aren't necessarily considered remarkable until those things are scrutinized under a microscope. Emily Glass did some very ordinary things, predictable things, horrible things, and evil things. Every day. In the process, a beautiful, sweet, funny, precious little boy was killed. Then discarded. People in her life, her family and partner all participated in their own ways. We do not yet know the extent, but I urge you to not be soft on these people. They enabled her, possibly even struck Lucas themselves. We will find out.

There is SO much more to this case than what can be revealed. It's all complex, yet not. The ordinary is extraordinary. Obvious, yet mind blowing. Finding Lucas was the main goal. With that resolved, it's now time to focus on making sure the people who harmed Lucas, or enabled that, pay for it AND do not ever have the opportunity to do that type of behavior again.

Back to finding Lucas. In February as Emily Glass was being arrested, a team of WSers got together and began to search. At first it was haphazard, but very quickly we became organized and documented everything. Everything we planned went directly to TXEQ, who I assume in turn handed it off to LE. So they have on record who did what and where. They know for a fact that it is the Pinks that were out there, way back in March. The flow of information was clean and smooth. Every search was mapped and recorded and sent to TXEQ. That culvert was in our zoning, and the Pinks got down and searched it. Sadly, we missed finding Lucas even though, like I said, our search team was there. Again though, so as not to jeopardize the case in any way, the details of why he was missed must be omitted. Even the PI said he would have missed him had he not been fed information from Emily. I just want to go on record to say that I assure you, the people that are publicly pounding their chests like heroes who went there or planned to go there are not telling a truth. And they have behaved very unprofessionally in many ways. It's disgusting. The people who were doing the down and dirty searching, literally, are not out bragging about it. They answer to Lucas and no one else. Our heroes are silent, invisible, stealth.

Websleuths as a platform is the foundation that brought this team together. This is why Websleuths exists. The rules are strict, but is also why LE considers WS a source of truth. Wichita stepped up. Amazing people. There are other teams of searchers outside of our group, but they did not search where Lucas was found, nor did they have super top secret information that pointed to where he was. The PI manipulated Emily and Jonathon until he was able to crack the code, as it were. The PI found Lucas using his own methods and with information he gleaned from Emily herself. He said it himself to the reporter. He didn't hear the details and he didn't want to know them. So when someone runs around taking credit for it, they are lying.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the ridiculous amount of doxxing of WS posts that's gone on in FB. If you posted here, your comment was likely lifted and posted there as if they wrote it. Gross and dirty. Anyway...

Much respect to Henry2326, perfectingpink, n_c66, ESO, , and Lucas' family that posted here. Seriously bad *advertiser censored* group of brains right there.

Darn it. I tried to snip that for brevity and I can’t on the iPad is this new format. I’ll figure it out. I just wanted to thank Gig as well. I suspected something like this might be what was going on. Just a bit too much.

Hours after Emily Glass led a private investigator to the body of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez and after the investigator had been interviewed by detectives Thursday, he shared something with Sheila Medlam.

And it was this: Glass told the private investigator “that she put Lucas to bed Friday night (Feb. 16), that when she woke up Saturday morning (Feb. 17), he was dead,” Medlam said.

Marshburn told her he made a plan to put Glass in a truck and persuade her to tell where Lucas was.

His strategy, Medlam said, was to take her out in the truck and convey to her that people know where Lucas is and were “zeroing in on it.”

Private investigator had one advantage police lacked in finding Lucas' body
Wow. What a story. Hopefully I’m never in a situation to need his services, but he’s well worth the fee.

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else. I meant to put this on here earlier but our work as Lucas searchers isn’t yet done. I don’t think I could ever have imagined just how deeply involved I’d become in this case but I consider it an honor to have had the chance to do so. I only wish I could have met all these amazing wonderful people under very different circumstances.

I think I can speak for at least the people from WS who’ve been a part of the search effort just how much we appreciated having the support of everyone on here because there were times when we needed the support too! And a very special thank you to FLA for opening that door to all of us.......this journey isn’t even close to being over. Your family got quite a bit bigger overnight I think

Omg this video. I had to hold back tears. It was beautiful. And it really got to me seeing those video clips of him with the little blonde haired girl. My nephew who is the same age as Lucas is besties with my little cousin who is a year older. She is also blonde and I've said this caes touched my heart because I'd think of my nephew whenever I'd see Lucas since they are the same age.

Omg crocodile tears...sums up what brought us all together...this adorable little heart of gold child with the enormous smile and gentle spirit...

I'm not up to date with the recent posts yet so I may not be the first to say it, but if she had drowned him in the bath I speculate she had to find a place with water to leave him in, so that she could say when they found him that it occurred there (and by abductors, not her). Otherwise why search out (as if) specifically for a stream?
Although I will add that based on her statement my hypothesis is

she seriously harmed him at around noon,
gave him Zofran to make him sleep and be quiet (perhaps a slight overdose even to see if it would kill him),
cleaned up the evidence of having harmed him (not the mess of lunch),
went to the garage to smoke,
made a plan to drive out and scout around for a place to take him later on and dispose of his body - using the Olive Garden giftcard as a legitimate reason for going out and creating an alibi -
then returned home and as he was still alive drowned him in the bath
then took his body to the bridge during darkness.

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else...

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a beautiful tribute to Lucas Hernandez. I am crying now from viewing this montage, you have captured so much heart and soul! In time, I hope and pray that all of Lucas' family will be able to smile at fond memories that are evident here. Thank you.

Beautifully done. I’m new to this case and my heart is broken for lucas’ family and all of you who searched for this angel. And I am beyond grateful to know that most of the people in Lucas’ life clearly loved and adored him.

How long would it normally be before EG has to make her first court appearance for arraignment on the current charges? Should we expect that on Monday or so?
Good question - I wonder how that works with the Monday holiday in the US. I think it’s supposed to be the first day of regular court after arrest, which would be Tuesday, but....I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member