OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

Perhaps an odd question to some & not to others. Has anyone every thought to seek a spiritualist or “medium” on cases like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed this too. What years was he a truck driver?

The Country Corral is right at the Delta exit.

I read that some encounter(s) happened at Country Corral? BUT, I didn't see or read what happened there in regards to **. Can you lead me to that/those posts please?

Perhaps an odd question to some & not to others. Has anyone every thought to seek a spiritualist or “medium” on cases like this?

Not odd. I am personally fascinated with their "findings" at times, and to get answers for all **'s victims would be a true blessing! Great thought Bbybluz.

Hi to all... I am new to this thread and I am so glad to have found you all. Does anyone have any new evidence on the Jody Lynn brant case? Her car was found may 1994 and to my knowledge her remains have never been found. She is my ex husbands sister. After reasearching more on JDW after finding your thread I have strong suspicion that he may be related to her disappearance. I am having a hard time finding much of anything online except for the articles from when she first disappeared. Any help would be appreciated.

According to this

Worley Potentials.xlsx

He was out of prison and she is on the list.
Thanks! I did see the list of possible victims which lead me to start researching JDW. I had a conversation with my ex husbands step sister yesterday which made my suspicions grow even more... jodys mother had paid a psychic after jodys dissapearance and the psychics kept talking about Jody being in a barn... after finding out about the barn of horrors discovered on JDW's property I'm wondering if this is the barn the psychics were referring to. Jody's mother (my ex husbands mother also) passed in 1997 so there's no way to get the whole story about what was actually said as the step sister was young at that time as well and may not have been told everything from jodys mother. At this point the family has little hope that Jody is still alive but is hopeful that they can still find her remains and finally be able to put her to rest and have some sort of closure.

Eh. I’ve got nothing else to do today. From what I can see not a lot is known about Worley in 94 but I’ll see what I can find.
Thank you for your assistance. I made a phone call to michigan state police and also Oakland county sheriffs office earlier this week. I was instructed to call back to speak to someone in the cold case unit on Tuesday as this is the on,y day that department is in the office. So, I figured I would try to get as much information as possible before I speak with them again next week to try to help get her case opened up again.

I have been following this website since my daughters murder (Sierah). We are in the process of clearing Worley's property. I was in the garage and found this affidavit for a search warrant, NO. 00CRA00215 dated 4-17-2000 to search the property of Florence Sheperd (JDW mother). They were looking for body of Claudia Tinsley. They brought in Sandra Anderson and her death canine named Eagle in to search the property. The affidavit further states that Eagle indicated a "positive" hit at the exterior of the barn, the exterior of the residence in the area of the basement window and in the area of a burn pile. Claudia went missing 9-8-1996 and this was served 4 years later. I see were the investigation landed JDW is conviction for cultivating marijuana but I can not find anything about the other areas of the property.

I have been following this website since my daughters murder (Sierah). We are in the process of clearing Worley's property. I was in the garage and found this affidavit for a search warrant, NO. 00CRA00215 dated 4-17-2000 to search the property of Florence Sheperd (JDW mother). They were looking for body of Claudia Tinsley. They brought in Sandra Anderson and her death canine named Eagle in to search the property. The affidavit further states that Eagle indicated a "positive" hit at the exterior of the barn, the exterior of the residence in the area of the basement window and in the area of a burn pile. Claudia went missing 9-8-1996 and this was served 4 years later. I see were the investigation landed JDW is conviction for cultivating marijuana but I can not find anything about the other areas of the property.

I private messaged you.

Femur1295. First of all, I extend my condolences to you and your family on the loss of Sierah. I am in Ohio and I watch this thread too. Just as I did your daughter's. Second, what you posted disturbs me in that this animal was actually on someone's radar previously for a disappearance and nothing was seemingly accomplished with regard to him. Finally, I'd like to assist if I can. Do you know what Court the search warrant was out of? The case number tells me it is a municipal court (city as opposed to county court).

Femur1295. First of all, I extend my condolences to you and your family on the loss of Sierah. I am in Ohio and I watch this thread too. Just as I did your daughter's. Second, what you posted disturbs me in that this animal was actually on someone's radar previously for a disappearance and nothing was seemingly accomplished with regard to him. Finally, I'd like to assist if I can. Do you know what Court the search warrant was out of? The case number tells me it is a municipal court (city as opposed to county court).

I had the same thoughts. This monster should have been stopped so beautiful Sierah could be doing amazing things right now.

Mom, I think of yall often. I am so sorry your family had to ever encounter him.

Eastern district - Swanton Ohio, but I have tried to pull it up and I can not find it.

So so sorry for loss of your beautiful daughter. I followed from day one, I made the case map. I have so many 'potentials' on there is is frightening to see a name mentioned, like Claudia who I have on there. Jodi Lynn too. I have zero doubts the evil has more victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back