WA - Civil rights activist Rachel Dolezal pretending to be black, parents say #2

Oh this woman. I can't figure out if she deep down thinks she's doing something good or if she's lying to take advantage of another culture. She's white and always will be, but that doesn't mean she can't be an ally to Black folks. But that would entail quietly supporting and listening to them, then educating other white folks. She's refusing to learn.

Oh this woman. I can't figure out if she deep down thinks she's doing something good or if she's lying to take advantage of another culture. She's white and always will be, but that doesn't mean she can't be an ally to Black folks. But that would entail quietly supporting and listening to them, then educating other white folks. She's refusing to learn.

My guess is she has a few loose wires (or something) upstairs. I think it is sad.

I cannot believe this woman! She claimed to have no income, only receiving handouts/charity from friends.......but had the nerve to deposit $80,000 from her book deal? I mean, come on....seriously? WTH is wrong with her that she didn’t think this would be uncovered? I’m at a total loss and embarrassed to live in the same city as her. Geez.

Does she think that b/c she pretends to be another race entirely... that it gives her an advantage ?
Foolish and seems unhinged.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu