Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unlike her to not be fully involved here. Does anyone have another way to reach out to her?
Last I heard she had a suicidal rescue in her home, protecting her from a violent crazy stalker. Now we hear nothing from her in this case she was so invested in.

If she hasn't responded here by the time I'm caught up, I'm on it!

I can't locate where in this thread, I believe, I read ??? That our Lucas was found up under a bridge ... could there be a place underneath the bottom of the bridge he could have been hidden. I mean if you were walking/searching under the bridge you would have to look up to see him. Do you know what I mean? I really think i heard UP under a bridge. Either I misread/misheard it or I am just not good at visualizing.

Does anyone have a picture of the place he was found? TIA.
I have closeup pictures. I don't know if I am allowed to put them here. Where he was placed, is more like a cove under the bridge. It's right off the road but you have to walk down and stand in front of it to see under. It's not a large area. I don't know if this makes sense. But if you stood on the road right in the front of where he was placed, you would never know you are standing over the cove of the bridge

It's unlike her to not be fully involved here. Does anyone have another way to reach out to her?
Last I heard she had a suicidal rescue in her home, protecting her from a violent crazy stalker. Now we hear nothing from her in this case she was so invested in.
She responded on FB that now that he had been recovered she would invest some time in other children missing and that was AFTER the suicidal rescue incident, so I believe she's okay! I have a message into her and am awaiting a response now

I saw Chi a few pages back. I hope she is doing ok.
Ana and all I am going thru the almost successful suicide by prescription/alcohol and PCP (???) overdose by my roommate I was sheltering. In her first room of her own ever. :(
She is in ICU psych lockdown with no visitors and no phone since Tuesday but bodily ok. Mentally not.
And I face the fact that she can't come back to my house because she has secretly been sneaking the man I was protecting her from into my home when I am gone.
My grief over this and my soul-crushing response to Lucas being found at last has just been too much over the last few days.
Headed back to Memphis this afternoon and will have more to say on Lucas.
Love to you all,
Chi xxoo

Ana and all I am going thru the almost successful suicide by prescription/alcohol and PCP (???) overdose by my roommate I was sheltering. In her first room of her own ever. :(
She is in ICU psych lockdown with no visitors and no phone since Tuesday but bodily ok. Mentally not.
And I face the fact that she can't come back to my house because she has secretly been sneaking the man I was protecting her from into my home when I am gone.
My grief over this and my soul-crushing response to Lucas being found at last has just been too much over the last few days.
Headed back to Memphis this afternoon and will have more to say on Lucas.
Love to you all,
Chi xxoo

Thank you for checking in with us, Chi. I am sorry to hear what is going on. You don't deserve that.

We'll be here xo

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else. I meant to put this on here earlier but our work as Lucas searchers isn’t yet done. I don’t think I could ever have imagined just how deeply involved I’d become in this case but I consider it an honor to have had the chance to do so. I only wish I could have met all these amazing wonderful people under very different circumstances.

I think I can speak for at least the people from WS who’ve been a part of the search effort just how much we appreciated having the support of everyone on here because there were times when we needed the support too! And a very special thank you to FLA for opening that door to all of us.......this journey isn’t even close to being over. Your family got quite a bit bigger overnight I think
I love this video!! You captured great memories. Now I'm gonna go in the corner and bawl my eyes out.

Any news about how this tragedy can be turned into something good? Any laws being set in place for Kansas and anywhere else that prevents parents/caregivers from leaving a child home by themselves? We must put it into a law. If EG story is true than LE could have saved him the night he supposedly died. He would have had a chance to live if it was reported being left alone. If laws would have already been in place. Lucas will forever be remembered. Let’s make sure laws get passed. Sherin Mathews was left home alone while her parents went out to eat. What’s the deal?

Guess I missed something and will have to read backwards but what story did EG give

I wonder if you are thinking of the person I am thinking of. Well, there are a few but one I've seen giving interviews to the media. That is irritating me a lot, too.

I hope you guys aren’t referring to me after I mentioned a report DM’ing me on twitter asking if I would take part in an interview.

I declined. And did not give any information to him. I would never.

This post is not meant in a rude way either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member