United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A commercial airline pilot battered his estranged wife to death with a saucepan because she refused to lower the sale price of their marital home after they broke up, a court heard today.

Andrew McIntosh, 54, is accused of murdering mother-of-one Patricia McIntosh, known as Trish, 56, in a fit of 'rage, anger and frustration'.

She was found dead in the kitchen of her £300,000 bungalow in Knightcote, Warkwickshire, by police in a pool of blood having suffered facial injuries.

https://dailym.ai/2GfBuE8

Trial started today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've never started a thread so can someone do one for Serena Alexander-Benson? Age 13 and possibly in the company of an adult. The story turned up on Facebook last night and is in MSM now. Police Search For Missing Schoolgirl Believed To Have Left The UK 'With An Adult'

Appeal to trace missing Wimbledon girl who has left UK
ACTIVE SEARCH - Serena Alexander-benson, 13, Taken On Eurotunnel, 25 May 2018

I tried to start a thread for you and when I typed the title it started showing 'similar threads' underneath so I could see one was already posted. Quite impressed with the new forum software.

Thank you! I did search but it didn't come up. I need more practice with the new-fangledness.

Thank you! I did search but it didn't come up. I need more practice with the new-fangledness.
I think the search function has been playing up a bit and they are still working on it, so you probably did everything right.

Please can someone start a thread for Sean Hughes missing in Leeds? I've not got my phone and can't open the Yorkshire Evening Post page on my Mac to get details (only seen on FB). Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming