NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

Some good news I've had contact with a reporter who has stated they will bring up doing a story for Sara in their next editorial meeting! It's not a sure thing but at least it's a response.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
We'll take what we can get@

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

'My' reporter is supposed to call in the next few days. Hopefully, there will be some good news. If bad, I hope there is some explanation. I'm fearing a brick wall as this concerns an LE family member, we shall see.

Small towns can be peculiar -- I grew up not far from there -- LE often has lots of friends who "know better" than to talk. Not saying it's true for this case, but it does happen sometimes.
I'm absolutely in agreement for the friends that "know better". Hopefully, I can convey to my reporter that they should dig deep no matter the cost.

Im pretty sure Sara's dad and step mother are still together, although at the time I think there were questions raised about them not getting along. Maybe they had a fight that night and Sara intervened and it all went sideways... Accidentally. Maybe even the dad accidentally killed her so he and the step mom staged this mysterious disappearance since he's in LE. No one knows.

Also, I don't think the van was locked. In fact, the back was left open. In my opinion, the van was just a little too clean to not be an inside job. Suspicious at minimum.

Hello again, I was re reading the threads, You said something about a ping at 7am from the tower. In that van area, Her mother said her phone was off that day. I don't know if her phone was ever found, My question is what kind of phone did Sara Graham have. Did she ever post anything off it to Facebook or a media site. was this ever announced public.?

My second question is , you said the back van door was open. Ok they didn't find any smell or evidence of life. What I want to say is did Le ever give any lab test results out on aerosol spray, like order disinfectant spray, that cover odors in reports. This would air out the fan of any smell and yu woud still can find it in carpet of the van or metal today if this is the case.

My 3rd question is.. was her car deed in the vehicle.

This case has been on my mind often lately, but for the life of me I could not remember her full name and didn’t realize this got indexed into “2010 missing”. Browsing “new posts” and the thread came up. I was hoping there’d be a resolution by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back