WV WV - Littleton, WhtFem 30-45, 56UFWV, upper denture, c-section scar, orange toe polish, Feb'83

I also came across this woman.. But there really is not much info on her other than she left with some male companion she was a drinker and was not reported right away.. the photo also is not great but was looking at the shape of her face and she has the widows peak the the jane doe has which is curves tot the left like the one the jane doe has...her height and weight age and hair seem in the range.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2457dffl.html

Gwendelyn Kay Goode
Missing since February 18, 1982 from Orlando, Florida
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: May 8, 1942
Age at Time of Disappearance: 40 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 155 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair.
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Gwendelyn Goode walked away from their residence in February 1981.
She was a heavy drinker, and no one reported her missing for a while.
There was a reported sighting of Gwen in the summer of 1981. At that time, she was with a white, male transient, also a presumed alcoholic.
She was presumed to have resorted to a transient lifestyle, and is now presumed dead.

GGoode[1].jpgJudy Beaty Doe West Virgina 1983 a[1].jpeg

I also came across this woman to and I thought I would post her..

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2208dfoh.html

Charlotte Estella Rexroad Wyne
Missing since March 11, 1970 from Canton, Ohio
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: November 24, 1935
Age at Time of Disappearance: 34 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 112 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Black hair. Possibly blue eyes. Medium complexion, thin build.
Clothing: Grey coat, pink blouse, blue skirt, blue scarf, brown slippers.
AKA: Charlotte Rexroad, Charlotte Wyne

Circumstances of Disappearance
Charlotte was last seen by her husband in the 400 block of East Tuscarawas Avenue, Canton Ohio on March 11, 1970 at 20.55.
She has never been seen or heard from since.
She left behind three daughters and one son.

CERWyne[1].jpgJudy Beaty Doe West Virgina 1983 a[1].jpeg

this case totally reminds me of this old case

Date of Discovery: May 10, 1950
Location of Discovery: Morgan County, Virginia
Estimated Date of Death: 2 days prior
State of Remains: Recognizable face
Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation
Physical Description
Estimated Age: 35-50 years old
Race: White
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 to 130 lbs.
Hair Color: Red or auburn with recent perm
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Freckles on back of hands and lower arms. Very small hands. W-shaped scar on the center of forehead. Y-shaped scar on the right wrist. 10-inch hysterectomy scar. 4-inch appendectomy scar. Fair complexion. 4 1/2 narrow shoe size.
Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Natural teeth.
Fingerprints: Not available. Information was available with the FBI at one time.
DNA: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: None.
Jewelry: None.
Additional Personal Items: None.
Circumstances of Discovery
A mushroom picker discovered the nude body of a woman 42 feet down an embankment on old US 522 near Hancock Bridge approximately 3/10 of a mile from the Maryland/West Virginia state line.
Leads took investigators to Columbus, Ohio, but no identification could be made. Maryland State Police originally handled the case, but it was turned over to the West Virginia State Police.
In 2007, the body was exhumed to collect DNA. She is buried in the Greenway Cemetery in Berkeley Springs.
Some agencies list June 1950 as the date of discovery, but various news articles indicate that May is the correct date.
Investigating Agency(s)

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/512ufwv.html

'The Bible Belt Strangler': E. Tenn. students draft serial killer profile in unsolved cases

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...class-drafts-serial-killer-profile/607269002/

Teacher Alex Campbell invited his students at Elizabethton High School to re-examine a series of at least 11 decades-old, unsolved homicides across Tennessee and several other states, known as the Redhead Murders.

The others were discovered near the areas of Littleton, W.V., Jellico, Tenn., Greeneville, Tenn., Pleasant View, Tenn. in Cheatham County and Gray, Ky.

This could be a possible match.
Similar hair color, Described as Blond/Strawberry. Similar height, 5'3 - 5'5. Similar age, 32.

Check this out please: Missing Person Case

Unfortunately there's no picture to compare.

CarlK90245

Last edited:
This could be a possible match.
Similar hair color, Described as Blond/Strawberry. Similar height, 5'3 - 5'5. Similar age, 32.

Check this out please: Missing Person Case

Unfortunately there's no picture to compare.

CarlK90245

Just a tip for posting suggested matches: it's really helpful to include the missing person's name and case number instead of just a vague link.

Thanks for this old post. I wish they had them as rule-outs on NamUs. I spent some time looking at these two cases.

I actually turned in a possible match to this UID two weeks ago to Annabelle Ludwig Missing Person Case After I sent it over to Namus, I realized that the UID had a "C" section scar and Annabelle had her children all naturally. It also did not list any dentals for Annabelle so i figured it was worth a shot either way.

I recieved an email back a few days later, they ruled out the UID and Annabelle by blood Type. Here's a snip of email.. missing Ludwig NamusMP #5150 and a doenetwork .org 56ufwv. Doenetwork 56ufwv was researched and descriptors reviewed and compared with descriptors of missing Ludwig. Ludwig had (O+) blood type according to Blanchard Valley Hospital records and 56UFWV had (ABO B) type blood which was not consistant with Ludwig. The physical / age comparison were consistant though. Ludwig was found to have no available dental records and 56UFWV had upper dentures. Ludwig was not known by family members to ever have been to a dentist or had dental work done. Missing Ludwig and janedoe 56UFWV do not appear to be consistant

This is my first attempt at suggesting a match, so bear with me.

Elizabeth Hall Pratt
NamUs #MP9167

Missing since Nov 1980
43 years old at the time.
5'5", 128 lbs, North Carolina
She has auburn hair and "three scars on stomach." However, there was no dental information on NAMUS.

There would need to be an explanation for the missing years, obviously, and NC isn't in the target area. The picture looks somewhat close to me, but I am curious what others think.

I actually came across this case after YouTube recommended the Mysterious WV video to me, so great job.

Did the Lola Carney lead go anywhere? The Namus link is broken, but she still has a Charley Project page so I assume she's still missing.

This is my first attempt at suggesting a match, so bear with me.

Elizabeth Hall Pratt
NamUs #MP9167

Missing since Nov 1980
43 years old at the time.
5'5", 128 lbs, North Carolina
She has auburn hair and "three scars on stomach." However, there was no dental information on NAMUS.

There would need to be an explanation for the missing years, obviously, and NC isn't in the target area. The picture looks somewhat close to me, but I am curious what others think.

I actually came across this case after YouTube recommended the Mysterious WV video to me, so great job.

Did the Lola Carney lead go anywhere? The Namus link is broken, but she still has a Charley Project page so I assume she's still missing.

Thank you for sharing this! And welcome to Websleuths!

Is it entirely possible that she may be Charlotte Heimann?
Charlotte Heimann – The Charley Project

charlotte_heimann_2.jpg
Redhead_victim2.jpg

She may have been pregnant and the Jane Doe had a caesarian, if my details are correct. She was 27 when she vanished in 1981, which would have made her 29 in 1983.

I still stand by my theory that the Redhead Killer could have been looking for a mother for his kid or wanted to create a family, as I have said so on that thread. But I just thought that this could help anyway.

Could there be a connection between the February 13, 1983 discovery of the unidentified body of “Wetzel County, West Virginia Jane Doe” and criminal activity occurring at the Hare Krishna community at New Vrindaban at the time?

The body was found alongside Highway 250 near Littleton, WV, just 30 miles south of the Hare Krishna commune.

No member of the Hare Krishna community has ever been officially named as a suspect in the death of “Wetzel County Jane Doe.” However, this post offers an alternate theory to the prevailing idea that the Wetzel County Jane Doe is one of the “Readhead Murder” victims. A lot has been written elsewhere about the Redhead Murders, so no need to repeat it here.

The naked body of Jane Doe was found on the snowy morning of February 13, 1983 alongside Highway 250 near Littleton, West Virginia. (Wetzel County.) Littleton is near where the Hare Krishna community’s leader—Swami Kirtanananda (aka Keith Ham)—would later live in exile from about 1993 to 1996. The Swami was known to have certain devotees do his dirty work, which included quashing dissent, murdering a whistleblower, coercing marriages, separating children from families and running financial scams nationwide. Some Hare Krishna devotees eventually lived near Littleton itself, although probably not until the early 90s.

Jane Doe was killed in 1983 during the peak period of nefarious activities at the New Vrindaban community. One devotee is serving a life sentence for killing another devotee at the commune in 1983 and for killing a former New Vrindaban devotee in Santa Monica in 1986. The second devotee murdered was a whistleblower to the crimes and abuses at New Vrindaban and within the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). The devotee who committed the murders was not publicly named a suspect in the killing of Jane Doe nor in the dumping of her body. However, a local investigator has indicated that he could be named a suspect if the victim is identified. The events at the commune point to a criminal and violent enterprise operating in proximity at the same time as the dumping of Jane Doe.

Jane Doe was never confirmed to be a Hare Krishna devotee. However, a local investigator mentioned that the contents of her stomach were vegetarian in nature and possibly consistent with a vegan diet, a tenet of Hare Krishna living.

It was common for young women (and men) to drop out of society and join the Hare Krishna farm community at New Vrindaban. Some were coerced into joining. Sometimes they would not inform their family or friends of their whereabouts. Generally, they adopted spiritual or Vedic names. There are rumors that a fringe element of the Hare Krishna community ran prostitution and drugs in the Wheeling, WV and Pittsburgh, PA areas during this period, both within a 90 minute drive of the community. First person accounts from devotees of this period tell of near-continual scams where women were bussed across the region to panhandle and raise money for fake charities. Many devotee women were vulnerable to exploitation during this time.

The difficulty in identifying Jane Doe has led to speculation that she led a transient lifestyle and may have frequented truck stops and/or worked in prostitution or was trafficked.

JANE DOE’S BODY:

Estimated Age: 30-45 years old (most likely at the higher end of age range)
Race: White
Height: 5'5" to 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair Color: Auburn, medium length.
Eye Color: Possibly brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Scar on index finger. Caesarean scar. Double pierced ears. Orange painted toenails. Shaved legs and underarms. Blood type is B. Fitted with upper denture likely within eight weeks prior to death. Found nude.

Additional information can be found at The Doe Network.
56UFWV

Highway 250 runs southeast into the foothills from the populated Ohio River communities of Moundsville and Wheeling, WV. The highway from either of those cities to the dumping ground would have passed near New Vrindaban, especially on the previous night when lesser roads may have been impassable due to snow. It seems reasonable to conclude that the perpetrator, had it not been for the snow, would have executed a better plan for disposing the body.

Many online communities speculate that Jane Doe is one of the “Redhead Murder” victims, but some members of area law enforcement have expressed skepticism.

It should be mentioned that New Vrindaban has long been home to a vast majority of good people and faithful devotees who live peacefully and in accordance with the precepts of their religion. Hare Krishna is an ancient religion that arrived in America in 1966. Today, New Vrindaban is full of welcoming devotees who contribute to the wider community and inhabit a thriving, transparent and sustainable religious community.

Contact the Paden City, WV State Police Detachment with information. 304-455-0913.

Or email me privately at speak4thelost@gmail.com. And PLEASE SHARE.

WV - WV - Bonnie Jeanne Hutton, 44, New Martinsville, Feb 13, 1983

I believe authorities are comparing this Jane Doe to a woman named Bonnie Jeanne Hutton who disappeared with her 4 year old daughter Tammy, in 1969 from Denver, Colorado. She was leaving to go to West Virginia and is listed as being missing out of New Martinsville, WV. That is a 48 min drive from Hundred, WV and in the same county where this Jane Doe was found murdered.

heraRes.png
9juHOAA.png

Bonnie and her daughter was recently discovered to be missing after a woman discovered via Ancestry that Bonnie was her birth mother. Bonnie's brother believes he may have received a letter from her in 1976 or 1977.

@Murkywaters @LaurieHavens any update on Ms Hutton? (Murky you mentioned back in February this year at post #35 that she was being compared, then Laurie also came across her in August, post #38).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back