GUILTY TN - Adeline Conway, 9 months, died in crib, Clarksville, 15 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Just looked and couldn't find any new news. I don't understand why some cases get so much press and others don't. Thinking of this sweet tiny baby and her sister who will have to grow up without her twin. I wonder if the twin is still in state custody or if she's been returned to Mom.

Just looked and couldn't find any new news. I don't understand why some cases get so much press and others don't. Thinking of this sweet tiny baby and her sister who will have to grow up without her twin. I wonder if the twin is still in state custody or if she's been returned to Mom.
I have no doubt (however no proof) that the twin is still in state custody.

MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I would guess so, obviously they would be supervised visits. I would hope by now they would know if Mom had any involvement or knowledge of what happened. I'm hoping so badly that the Mom had no idea what happened, is horrified she didn't know she was married to a murdering pedophile and can quickly get custody back of the baby, get an emergency divorce, m and move away and get herself a great therapist to help her cope and raise the surviving twin.

I would guess so, obviously they would be supervised visits. I would hope by now they would know if Mom had any involvement or knowledge of what happened. I'm hoping so badly that the Mom had no idea what happened, is horrified she didn't know she was married to a murdering pedophile and can quickly get custody back of the baby, get an emergency divorce, m and move away and get herself a great therapist to help her cope and raise the surviving twin.

I agree. I hope for all of what you have said. This is supposed to be these little girls first Christmas.
I hope Mom is innocent in every thing, can start fresh with baby, change their names and never have to see this monster again.

My opinion: I hate Ft.Campbell. There is a sickness that permeates that entire post. Horrible unspeakable things happened to me and others I know while stationed there. I have severe PTSD and there has been two or three times where I was so severely triggered I wasn't myself at all. IF he has PTSD the only conceivable thing I can say is he had a Psychotic Break. If that is the case and he isn't just a sick pervert then I feel truly sorry for him. He will never be able to forgive himself if he did this due to a psychotic break. I want to wait until more details come out before I condemn him to death. What he did is unforgivable and wretched, but I want to know why. From my own experiences I was very, very, lucky that no one got hurt.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to break in so late, but this post caught my attention. I had a friend whose husband was stationed there. She said that whole place was evil, though she couldn't quite explain why to me. She hated it there.

Bump for baby Adeline. I can find no news on this case since November.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Army medic charged with rape/murder of infant daughter returns to post
Published 3:54 p.m. CT Feb. 2, 2018
Conway, a medic in the 101st Airborne Division, is reporting for duty as a soldier, but officials said he’s not performing typical duties.

Montgomery County Judge Bill Goodman on Jan. 26 agreed to reduce Conway’s bond, which at one point was $2.5 million, down to $500,000 on the condition Conway agree to GPS monitoring and a no-contact order with his wife, surviving child or her family. That bond was posted Wednesday, court records show.
A person with direct knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told USA TODAY NETWORK that Conway is being housed in barracks on post and is being guarded by soldiers in his current unit on two-hour revolving shifts.

The protection arrangement has had a negative effect on morale, and soldiers aren't pleased about protecting someone charged with these crimes, the source said.

More here: http://www.theleafchronicle.com/sto...urder-infant-daughter-returns-post/302367002/

I wonder who levied his bank accounts. Too bad for the mother, who, if innocent, should have drained any shared accts, imo.

Also curious about who posted his 50k bail. Certainly not his wife I would hope.

Despite the quote from the anonymous insider about morale taking a dive due to having to protect that , I'm quite positive the 2 hr shifts of constant guarding is for the safety and protection of everyone else (not to mention the embarrassment of him) vs. protection FOR him.

Ohh I am furious about this, he should not have been able to bond out or return to duty! What is the army thinking?! I live in a military town and know plenty of people who have been chaptered out for very minor infractions like not making tape or getting in fights off post.

The only good news of this article is the restraining order for his wife and surviving daughter.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I’m not surprised he has been released to his unit. That’s the Montgomery County Way. Same thing happened when my ex husband tried to kill me. Knowing Ft.Campbell the way I do, the guards are for EVERYONE’s safety; especially his. I realize that’s hard to fathom, but I guarantee if given the chance there are many people there who would gladly kill him. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Has this guy been beat up by anyone from his unit yet? If not, that's some great restraint by his fellow soldiers.

I think it is terrible that the mother and the other baby are being punished for this. The fact that he strangled her with the light cord, to stop her crying, means to me that if the wife heard the baby screaming, she would interrupt his disgraceful act.

Article from March:

"An Army medic charged with the murder and rape of his infant daughter was returned to jail this week after being formally indicted by a Montgomery County grand jury.

Spc. Christopher Paul Conway, 22, was booked on Tuesday. He's being held without bond on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated rape of a child and aggravated child abuse in the death of Adaline Conway, 9 months old."

Army medic charged with rape, murder of daughter back in jail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billyidaho
Back