Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I poked the wrong thing.

I don't know why anyone would ever put anything incriminating in writing.
IE: text, email or fb. Especially if you'd just murdered someone.

But that's just me being paranoid or as I like to say, highly aware. [emoji44][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Also IIRC BC dropped her phone in water and it broke. I think that may be why she supposedly “gave HCSO” her phone records. I looked for the post from Pmerle00 and can’t find it. Please correct me if I’m wrong. The timing though....

I clicked on the title of the thread and it takes me directly to it. Have you tried that?
Whaaaaa! Thanks! I always see a grey torn piece of paper. Now I know :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Where is Papaw? Relieved that Klein is searching for Michael and knee-deep in mess we don't even know about. (Yet). I feel he is very close to the truth.

On a side note: Curious if Klein ha been involved in Missy Bever's murder? Or does Klein only do missing persons?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I
Where is Papaw? Relieved that Klein is searching for Michael and knee-deep in mess we don't even know about. (Yet). I feel he is very close to the truth.

On a side note: Curious if Klein ha been involved in Missy Bever's murder? Or does Klein only do missing persons?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Well, that would take a family member to hire a P.I. I don't think That's going to happen.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Off of a bridge, perhaps?
Also IIRC BC dropped her phone in water and it broke. I think that may be why she supposedly “gave HCSO” her phone records. I looked for the post from Pmerle00 and can’t find it. Please correct me if I’m wrong. The timing though....

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

There are plenty of people, especially in that generation, who keep cash stashed in places like that. Lots of folks prefer to be in "charge" of their own money that way, instead of having it all in a bank.

Of course there are reasons for someone to stash cash for nefarious purposes too, but just the fact that he had a box of cash doesn't give me pause.

(I do raise my eyebrows at the low-ball values put on his estate)

My DH is a mechanic that works on old cars like MC did. My DH has his own stash, in a box. Thats his money to play with on cars. It doesn't go into our checking account because he always uses his profits from selling his cars to get another one.We dont use that money for bills - its his to do with as he wishes. If I am recalling correctly, DH said that any deposits over 4K get flagged. SO he just avoids that by only using cash and not depositing it.

The Crime Watch Daily episode might be airing on the 31st of this month!

Just saw this!

“We have a confirmed air date for the CRIME WATCH DAILY story on the disappearance of Michael Chambers for Friday, June 1, 2018.

To find the station and time in your area, go to our website at www.crimewatchdaily.com and select your state and market from the “When It’s On” pull down menu. (Our affiliate in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is KDAF, Ch. 33, where we air at 12 Noon weekdays.)”

Hunt County Theft Reports

I think it depends on how long it was planned. A well planned scheme would not likely leave an Imessage trail. One that was thought of on the spur or in the heat of the moment would.
Are you thinking this may have been spur of the moment? If so, can you say why?

Are you thinking this may have been spur of the moment? If so, can you say why?
I can't speak for ocgrad, but I've said before that I thought there was a possibility MC missing could be more of an unplanned spur of the moment altercation than a long well-planned crime. I know I'm in the minority in not ruling that out.

I'm honestly not sure why I think that's a possibility. I think it's several things combined, such as MC having no enemies, everyone thinking so highly of him, this event happening in the middle of the day.... None of those things really point to one or the other ( spur of the moment or well-planned), but it's just part of a feeling I've had. I do think it's highly likely someone or ones could have stopped in to see MC about something, even something similar to the one boyfriend having a meet and chat with MC the previous year. That someone lost their temper, or both MC and that someone did.

I could be all wet, but I also thought BC might be a type of woman who would "crack" after a while, if she had anything at all to do with MC's disappearance or knew anything about it. With all the pressure and negativity from social media and locals, it's a wonder to me she's kept her silence. Sure, you try to stay silent if you have guilt of a crime, but BC is surely not the strongest human being out there. I see her as the opposite, but I've been fooled before.

The boyfriend who lied but then came clean doesn't somehow fit into a well-planned operation, either. It's interesting to me that it was the Klein investigators that apparently caught him in his lie, because I assumed HCSO had the same phone records that Klein had. The boyfriend stuck to his story with HCSO investigators, but not with the PIs?? Seems to me he might be a bit of a weakling as well, since he sure didn't cover his tracks very well.

I can't speak for ocgrad, but I've said before that I thought there was a possibility MC missing could be more of an unplanned spur of the moment altercation than a long well-planned crime. I know I'm in the minority in not ruling that out.

I'm honestly not sure why I think that's a possibility. I think it's several things combined, such as MC having no enemies, everyone thinking so highly of him, this event happening in the middle of the day.... None of those things really point to one or the other ( spur of the moment or well-planned), but it's just part of a feeling I've had. I do think it's highly likely someone or ones could have stopped in to see MC about something, even something similar to the one boyfriend having a meet and chat with MC the previous year. That someone lost their temper, or both MC and that someone did.

I could be all wet, but I also thought BC might be a type of woman who would "crack" after a while, if she had anything at all to do with MC's disappearance or knew anything about it. With all the pressure and negativity from social media and locals, it's a wonder to me she's kept her silence. Sure, you try to stay silent if you have guilt of a crime, but BC is surely not the strongest human being out there. I see her as the opposite, but I've been fooled before.

The boyfriend who lied but then came clean doesn't somehow fit into a well-planned operation, either. It's interesting to me that it was the Klein investigators that apparently caught him in his lie, because I assumed HCSO had the same phone records that Klein had. The boyfriend stuck to his story with HCSO investigators, but not with the PIs?? Seems to me he might be a bit of a weakling as well, since he sure didn't cover his tracks very well.
Say this was a spur of the moment........
why go to all the trouble of doing the phone route at 4 mph all the way to the bridge?

Say this was a spur of the moment........
why go to all the trouble of doing the phone route at 4 mph all the way to the bridge?
That's one of those $64 million dollar questions, ain't it? I have trouble fitting that slow phone travel into a pre-planned scenario, too. I sure would like Klein to expound on that phone data more, but he may well not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle