Trafficking Of Migrant Children?

LucyParsons

Reaction score
Recently read about the HHS report of almost 1500 children "lost" in the system after being taken from their parents after they were arrested for attempted illegal immigration. It is also thought that some of them have ended up with child traffickers.

Anyone have any clue if there is any way to watch/look for these children? Or are they just gone due to being undocumented??

Recently read about the HHS report of almost 1500 children "lost" in the system after being taken from their parents after they were arrested for attempted illegal immigration. It is also thought that some of them have ended up with child traffickers.

Anyone have any clue if there is any way to watch/look for these children? Or are they just gone due to being undocumented??

Lucy.
Great that you have started this Thread.
We all need to be aware of these children "lost in the system".:(:(

What is happening too this country?!?! Nearly 1500 children lost? How the hell do you lose 1500 children?
Good question. Some of them are toddlers. I'm frustrated because I think they likely won't be reported as "missing" through the typical channels (NAMus, etc) but it has been confirmed that some have been "accidentally released" to traffickers

example- for the lost toddler part:

"Esteban Pastor hoped U.S. Border Patrol agents would free him and his 18-month-old son after they were arrested for crossing the southern border illegally last summer.

He had mortgaged his land in Guatemala to fund his sick toddler’s hospital stay, and needed to work in the United States to pay off the loan.

Instead agents imprisoned the 28-year-old in July for coming back into the country after having been deported, a felony. They placed the toddler in a federal shelter, though where, Pastor didn’t know. Three months later, in October, the father was deported — alone. His child, he said agents told him, was “somewhere in Texas.”

Immigrant families separated at border struggle to find each other

Honesltly, short of interviewing families and getting their children posted as missing to the usual online databases, I don't know what to do.......anyone on here work for ICE???

Honesltly, short of interviewing families and getting their children posted as missing to the usual online databases, I don't know what to do.......anyone on here work for ICE???

I wonder if at least some of those children are listed on their originating countries misper databases (if they have one) as they were technically, in the eyes of ICE anyway, non-Americans? Or else on the international missing children’s database?

Check this thread for some useful resources:

TX - Galveston, HispMale 'Little Jacob' UP17178, 3-5, floating near beach, Oct'17

I wonder if at least some of those children are listed on their originating countries misper databases (if they have one) as they were technically, in the eyes of ICE anyway, non-Americans? Or else on the international missing children’s database?

Check this thread for some useful resources:

TX - Galveston, HispMale 'Little Jacob' UP17178, 3-5, floating near beach, Oct'17
Thanks, that is helpful....I did just contact one of the public defenders in NM for more info....despite being supposedly "in the system" I think these kids need to be listed on missing and exploited children sites

I mean, after all, they are technically *not* with their legal guardians and their guardians don't know where they are

So, legally, aren't they missing???

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach- I have a 20 month old and six year old, and the thought of losing them...........

Thanks, that is helpful....I did just contact one of the public defenders in NM for more info....despite being supposedly "in the system" I think these kids need to be listed on missing and exploited children sites

I mean, after all, they are technically *not* with their legal guardians and their guardians don't know where they are

So, legally, aren't they missing???

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach- I have a 20 month old and six year old, and the thought of losing them...........

It would be convenient for the powers-that-be if those children aren’t listed on any misper database.

Last edited:
This should be reported everywhere! Ms. Sanders should be asked about it at the next press briefing!
Probably should ask the PS from the previous admin due to the info in the report provided in the Frontline link from earlier in this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back