Found Deceased WA - Vera Izhevskiy, 25, Bellingham, 10 November 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Bellingham Police seek help in finding missing woman
missing-Vera-Izhevshiy.png

The Bellingham Police Department’s seeking information about the whereabouts of 25 year-old Vera Izhevskiy.

She was last seen the night of November 10th on Samish Way near the McDonald’s restaurant.
http://kpug1170.com/news/007700-bellingham-police-seek-help-in-finding-missing-woman/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

There was a few strange comments but then people can be strange

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Anything new on this case?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As of February 18 th, Still missing according to PD.

Where is Vera? I live nearby and often wonder about her when I pass through the area where she disappeared --

Rest in peace Vera.

Vera was found in a wooded area off Mountain Loop Hwy near theVernon park station. Last seen in Bellingham WA,
did the killer watch her in the McDonalds, grab her in the parking lot. The map showsMcDonald's is just off the I-5 Hwy

Susanna Stodden and daughter Mary Copper was found murdered near Pinnacle Lake about four miles off Mountain Loop Hwy. This case has never be solved. Make you wonder is this a hunting ground for serial killer's targeting women in Washington State.

Rest in peace Vera.

Vera was found in a wooded area off Mountain Loop Hwy near theVernon park station. Last seen in Bellingham WA,
did the killer watch her in the McDonalds, grab her in the parking lot. The map showsMcDonald's is just off the I-5 Hwy

Susanna Stodden and daughter Mary Copper was found murdered near Pinnacle Lake about four miles off Mountain Loop Hwy. This case has never be solved. Make you wonder is this a hunting ground for serial killer's targeting women in Washington State.
yes, and in same vicinity as hiker Samantha Sayers disappearing into thin air.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back