Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

Marshals offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to his arrest. 15-year-old LC, who was believed to be with Fitzpatrick, wasn’t found with him, but police said Sunday she had been found safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Marshals offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to his arrest. 15-year-old LC, who was believed to be with Fitzpatrick, wasn’t found with him, but police said Sunday she had been found safe
That article makes no sense. She has been found safe, but they continue to look for her? o_O

I’m afraid it’s REALLY bad reporting.

<modsnip>
Any sightings of LC should be reported to the us marshals 206 370 8690”
I think so too. It doesn't jive with the rest of the article, and no other media source is confirming it. Plus it appears that her family is continuing with plans for a candlelight vigil for her tonight. Unless they are planning a big surprise announcement that she is safe, and I can't really imagine them doing something like that.

Just heard back from the author of the article that said LC had been found. She hasn’t, and the article has been updated to reflect that.

Attachments

• 1FE103C7-E353-4AF3-BEC1-528C986D7BAE.jpeg
    1FE103C7-E353-4AF3-BEC1-528C986D7BAE.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 14

Attachments

• 012FCB0C-333E-4569-847B-1048D6874788.jpeg
    012FCB0C-333E-4569-847B-1048D6874788.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 16
https://www.heraldnet.com/northwest/sex-offender-captured-following-anonymous-tip/
LAKEWOOD — Authorities say a man, who had warrants from the Washington Department of Corrections for violating his probation and failure to register as a sex offender, has been captured.

KOMO-TV reported that the U.S. Marshals Service says Christopher Fitzpatrick was arrested Saturday night at a home in Lakewood after an anonymous tip.

Authorities believed Fitzpatrick was with missing Bonney Lake teenager LC. He was not.

So if I am understanding this right, she was never with the sex offender after all? Or is there still a possibility he had taken her but "left" her somewhere before he was captured? I hope she has simply run away on her own and will be found safe and unharmed.

So if I am understanding this right, she was never with the sex offender after all? Or is there still a possibility he had taken her but "left" her somewhere before he was captured? I hope she has simply run away on her own and will be found safe and unharmed.

Based on the charges he was arrested for, I do believe that she was with him at one point :(:

“Christopher Fitzpatrick, 39, of Federal Way was booked into Pierce County Jail about 8:30 p.m. Saturday night on suspicion of promoting commercial prostitution, third-degree child rape and first-degree kidnapping with sexual motivation, as well as Pierce County Superior Court bench warrants for failing to register as a sex offender and violating probation. Fitzpatrick also had warrants for his arrest from Lakewood Municipal Court for third-degree malicious mischief, obstructing police and first-degree trespassing, court records show.” (BBM)

Wanted sex offender arrested, police say; Bonney Lake teen still missing

Also:

“Christopher Fitzpatrick, 39, was apprehended Saturday in Lakewood with help from an anonymous tipster, Deputy U.S. Marshal Beatrice Pharr said.

It is alleged that Fitzpatrick abducted a 15-year-old juvenile, LC, on May 9,” Pharr said. “At the time of arrest, Lileana was not with Fitzpatrick.’ (BBM)

US Marshals nab sex offender suspected of abducting teenage girl

Pierce County booking records:

Booking 2018146037

Attachments

• 31F8A7C4-9B3E-4B73-9AC0-9D481E16414A.jpeg
    31F8A7C4-9B3E-4B73-9AC0-9D481E16414A.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 12

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online