LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

There are more. I want to say I found 6 since 2004 by searching “Nicholas Gilbert Claiborne”. All theft/burglary/assault. KNOE had a short story tonight in which they mentioned both parents were arrested on “minor” unrelated charges. Minor? Repeated theft and drug charges aren’t “minor” in my opinion. I noticed the story was written by the reporter who did a video week 1. They must have won her over because she’s clearly biased now.

Thanks! So add a marijuana bust and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile in 2008:

According to reports, Nicholas Gilbert and [JH - I redacted the name] were pulled over for suspicious activity. Gilbert was the passenger in the vehicle driven by [JH]. The traffic stop was initiated by McDaniel, and during the initial contact, he noticed an open container of alcohol inside the vehicle. [JH] gave consent to search the vehicle, and the search revealed several open containers of alcohol and what appeared to be marijuana on the floorboard of the vehicle. The search revealed more of what appeared to be marijuana in [JH's] purse.

She was charged for the possession of marijuana for the substance found in her purse, and Gilbert was charged with possession of marijuana for the substance found on the floorboard.

Other passengers were in the vehicle and were determined to be juveniles, at which time both Gilbert and [JH] were charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile because reports stated that the juveniles smelled of alcohol.

http://www.kcwd.com/gj/2008/briefs-2008-08-11.html

Here's more info on the Domestic Abuse Battery arrest:

In an unrelated case, Nicholas Gilbert, 30, of Homer, was arrested and charged with theft and domestic abuse battery, with bond to be set on both charges.

According to police reports, Gilbert was arrested on Saturday, January 17 on a warrant of these charges. It was reported that on Friday, January 16, Gilbert had stolen some money from a victim and assaulted her. The next day, while on patrol, Officer Van McDaniel observed Gilbert trying to enter the apartment.

McDaniel approached Gilbert, at which time, he was arrested with the assistance of Officers Steve Harbour and Roger Smith.

http://www.kcwd.com/gj/2009/briefs-2009-01-22.html

I agree that Gilbert's past arrests aren't "minor" and they show a history of criminal activity and assault.

Armed Robbery in 2003:

The other male suspect, Nicholas Gilbert, 25, of Homer, was arrested October 22, 2003 and charged with armed robbery. His bond was also set at $100,000. He was transferred November 13, 2003 to the Bayou Dorcheat Detention Center where is presently being held. According to Captain Donald Malray, the investigation is ongoing concerning the third party involved with the robbery. Other arrests could be forthcoming.

http://www.kcwd.com/gj/2004/briefs-2004-09-16.html

Off-topic unless you have read that mess of a FB page of Shelia’s that the boyfriend is using, but is it true a wife can’t be forced to testify against a husband? If so, uh oh.

Where is this cute little man. Someone needs to start talking. He's been gone so long and I believe he's not with us anymore but he needs to be found and given a proper burial. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being negative, but I have a feeling about this one and it's not good. Guess I've been around this place too long. I've seen how this ends too many times. IMO if I'm wrong, I will be one of the happiest members here.

Have you seen him? 4-year-old boy missing for 6 weeks
attachment.php

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Ha...rne-Parish-boy-still-missing---482702601.html

That smile just tugs at my heart.

Oh Shelia's FB, it mentions a 12yr old son, was he home that day?

Where is this cute little man. Someone needs to start talking. He's been gone so long and I believe he's not with us anymore but he needs to be found and given a proper burial. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being negative, but I have a feeling about this one and it's not good. Guess I've been around this place too long. I've seen how this ends too many times. IMO if I'm wrong, I will be one of the happiest members here.

Nah, you've joined the "I don't think this will end well and two people could end this nightmare by talking" club. There are a lot of members.

At this point I don't think anyone here believes Rondreiz was lost or abducted. JMOO.

After reading that criminal history of StepDad, I am having a hard time believing he was innocently working on the car, and just lost track of the boy outside.

StepDad doesn't seem like the type to be tinkering on the car etc. If he had mechanics skills he wouldn't have had a history of burglary etc..etc....JMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back