Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that gives me solace is knowing she’s behind bars with other female inmates. Jail is so much worse than prison, there is close to no observation if they really don’t want to be seen doing something. Those women, even those with some related child endangerment charges will expose her and find a way to retaliate. She’s got a big black ugly target on her back. Even those with criminal charges will not tolerate a child killer. Jail justice!
ETA: Wait a minute. I retract that sentiment. I forgot she was pregnant. I don’t want anything to jeapodize the innocent little baby inside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. My little one died from a ruptured aortic aneurysm ( we didn't know he had one). AAs are common in VEDS and the biggest COD. For the first 7 after I used to get really angry and say that there is no "at least" when a child dies. I hated it when people would try to comfort me by saying, "Well at least he..." You don't get that in a child's death-there is no comfort to be found in the early years. Now, however, I can be somewhat thankful that he went in his sleep and didn't suffer, probably didn't feel a thing at all.

I am so sorry for your loss- how heartbreaking.

If we think about it- she had to have known about this place and it's exact location, OR, if she had help, that person might have known about it. This is why I swear, it was premeditated. Even if she was familiar with that area (how? What is her connection to it? There's no trails or park there, isn't there a wheat field around there?), how in God's name did she find it in the dark, alone? Even the PI said that he was confused, because they all looked the same (bridges).
@Steelslady I feel the same way. This wasn’t even the area she was from. Completely a different direction. I’ve been out there more times then I can count. My ex’s parents lived right down the road. I’ve driven at that same place more times than I can count and I still didn’t know that was under there. I have sat here all day wondering “who the H helped her?!” Or WHEN did she find this spot cause if you didn’t know and it was pitch black out there (which trust me, it is even with a full moon) how did she know about this place?! That’s why I wondered if “Mike” was a helper and he had a hand in Scottie Goodpaster. His murder was meth related. Where they originally beat him wasn’t far from this location in Valley Center. Idk at this point. I just keep leaning towards someone helping her.

If we think about it- she had to have known about this place and it's exact location, OR, if she had help, that person might have known about it. This is why I swear, it was premeditated. Even if she was familiar with that area (how? What is her connection to it? There's no trails or park there, isn't there a wheat field around there?), how in God's name did she find it in the dark, alone? Even the PI said that he was confused, because they all looked the same (bridges).

or is it as simple as someone suggested first road she came to after crossing county line (just speculating)

I have been so busy this weekend but have checked in a few times to keep up with the thread. I'm finally relaxing tonight.

I have a question about where Lucas was found at. Was he just found under the bridge or was he placed inside of something under it? I'm confused by the culvert part. I need to google what a culvert is to get a better understanding.

I agree. The photos made it so real. The first image I had was picturing EG holding Lucas’ limp body in her arms climbing through the area. It’s really “in your face” once you see the photos. I hope Emily Glass rots in Hell, her own Hell in prison or in God’s Hell. Makes me no difference as long as she rots. She can take her live-in boyfriend with her.
My feelings exactly- I agree with everything you wrote above.

I have been so busy this weekend but have checked in a few times to keep up with the thread. I'm finally relaxing tonight.

I have a question about where Lucas was found at. Was he just found under the bridge or was he placed inside of something under it? I'm confused by the culvert part. I need to google what a culvert is to get a better understanding.
I am completely confused by it all as well. I'd appreciate an answer, too.

But with a child in tow? In the dark? Please know, I am not doubting you at all, just thinking of how small she is, carrying a five year old boy in almost complete darkness, in my opinion, would be tricky.

The north side is easy to get in. Down a little embankment and then the culvert is wide open. I am thinking more like dragging in this scenario. I should say, I am not discounting help or other possible shenanigans.

Attachments

• Lucas-Hernandez-1.jpg
    Lucas-Hernandez-1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,180
BBM

Considering whether the crime scene processors found any cigarette butts for the evidence collection. Considering whether LE is interrogating the neighbors about the area or events of a few months prior:

"They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."

Lets talk about hidden meanings.

Lets talk about ends left WIDE open.
I'm curious to learn:
1. Did she actually take a picture of anyone outside the home?
2. Did she send picture to JH?
3. Did she jokingly say those words to someone she knew? (Like one might say, "Hey, stranger" to a friend)
4. Were these words actually said to her -- perhaps at a location she almost chose? Did she stand outside someone else's house smoking a cigarette?

View attachment 134952
The circled spot is where I understand him to have been found. The picture was taken from the north end facing south.

Honestly I am wondering if his body was thrown over the bridge and as things started to melt once it started getting warmer out that he kind of drifted into the culvert and got caught.

There is none so blind, as he who will not see
Exactly -- if you want or need to believe in something so strongly and people around you are feeding that, then you're not wrong and you're not crazy.
I keep going back to JO's kind words about him. She's a straight talker, and she said that he can be difficult (won't type her choice quote here even though I think they would emphasize my point much better), but she knows he loves their boy.

The north side is easy to get in. Down a little embankment and then the culvert is wide open. I am thinking more like dragging in this scenario. I should say, I am not discounting help or other possible shenanigans.

How many feet would you say it is from the roadside to the bottom of the embankment she would have to go down to get to the actual "bridge" opening? How steep is it? From the aeriel shots it looks kind of steep and scary, but the bridge itself actually looks bigger and more noticeable than it does from the road - so I'm guessing it might not be as steep as I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member