GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #8

100% agree about Shay. She comes off as a complete gold digger who did not care what happened as long as the cash kept coming. Imagine how her poor sister felt. As for the gay rumors, I’d be thinking maybe gay for the stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Hernandez fiancée announces she's expecting a baby

Aaron Hernandez fiancée announces she's expecting a baby

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — The former fiancée of the late NFL player Aaron Hernandez says she is expecting a baby.
Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez made the announcement in a post on Instagram on Tuesday. She says she and her daughter with Hernandez, Avielle, are "blessed" to be expecting a baby girl.
She did not say who the father is or when she is due, and asked for privacy.
Aaron Hernandez was a top player for the New England Patriots before being arrested in the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd, the boyfriend of Jenkins Hernandez's sister. He was convicted of murder in 2015.
In April 2017, he was acquitted of the 2012 killing two men in Boston, but days later committed suicide in a Massachusetts prison. His murder conviction was erased after his death.

Do you know who the father is?

Not sure the truth in this because there seems like there's a big age gap for him to have played college football with Aaron.

Shayanna Jenkins's love interest has been identified as boxer and bar owner, Dino Guilmette, 39, who played college football with Hernandez at the University of Florida.

The couple are expecting a baby girl, due in June.

Guimette, of Long Island, New York, said that he met Jenkins a year ago through mutual friends. 'We just hit it off from the beginning,' he said. Hernandez died April 19, 2017.

Read more: Aaron Hernandez's former fiancée pregnant with baby of Dino Guilmette | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Odin Lloyd’s mother objects to costs to manage Aaron Hernandez estate

Odin Lloyd’s mother objects to costs to manage Aaron Hernandez estate

The mother of Odin L. Lloyd is pushing back on a request from the trustee of Aaron Hernandez’s estate to set aside $100,000 to pay for unspecified costs to manage the ex-New England Patriot’s estate.

Ursula Ward won a $5 million claim against Hernandez in December 2013 stemming from a wrongful death lawsuit against Hernandez for Lloyd’s murder.

Attorney John G. Dugan, who took over managing the Hernandez estate after the disgraced Patriots tight end hanged himself in prison, is asking a Bristol Superior Court judge to release $100,000 from the $5 million awarded to Lloyd’s estate to pay for “ongoing fees and expenses incurred in administering the estate.”

Lawyers for Ward say Dugan’s “clearly excessive” request would exhaust a large portion of what’s left in the estate from the sale of Hernandez’ North Attleboro home for $735,595, and the request comes with no expense details to determine whether the funds are needed, according to court papers.

“Attorney Dugan fails to specify any specific expenses that would require dissipation of a major portion of the Hernandez estate into an unsupervised fund,” Ward’s attorneys wrote in opposition to the trustee’s request.

“To release funds in the amount of $100,000.00 without specificity or stated need would be contrary to the previous actions of this Court,” Ward’s lawyers said. “It would only serve to irreparably injure Ms. Ward’s ability to collect against the Hernandez Estate.”

Dugan said the Hernandez estate’s account — without the funds from the home sale, which are being held in the custody of the Bristol Superior Court — has dwindled to $6,406.90. He said the funds are needed as the estate continues to research accounts, assets or claims the estate has, while dealing with the IRS and state tax authorities and compiling claims against the estate.

Aaron Hernandez's Prison Suicide Notes Released: 'Love, Repent ... I'll See You All in Heaven'
August 31, 2018 11:28 AM

When disgraced former NFL star Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his jail cell in April 2017, he left behind three suicide notes.

Days after his death, speculation swirled that one of those letters was for an alleged male lover that Hernandez, 27, had in prison, but the contents of the letters remained a mystery.

Now, Hernandez’s attorney Jose Baez has revealed each letter in his book Unnecessary Roughness: Inside the Trial and Final Days of Aaron Hernandez.

As it turns out, there was no suicide note for a lover. One letter was to Hernandez’s daughter, Avielle Jenkins-Hernandez. Another was for his fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. The third was for Baez, who had represented Hernandez in his most recent murder trial.
Aaron Hernandez's Prison Suicide Notes Released: 'Love, Repent ... I'll See You All in Heaven'

All 3 suicide notes at link above.

Aug 20 or 21! 2018.....I had been dealing with an illness and dozing in the recliner.....KAKE, channel 10 news on, Wichita, KS. I honestly kept hearing an irritating voice....thought I was listening to the Anthony case.....as I was waking up I realized I was hearing Baez talk! KAKE was interviewing him about Aaron Hernandez! Talk about a nightmare! I remember JB saying AH was nice....and on and on....very sickening. I have looked for the written interview and I get a message that it is no longer available.....wonder why.

I will pass on reading his book too. He hopes to profit greatly. I am disappointed KAKE interviewed him.....guess he has to go to the smaller towns to get info on his book out there!

If anyone wants to search more for the interview...it is KAAKE TV Wichita, KS....I am not wasting time.

bristol_childhood_1920.jpg

Aaron Hernandez (right), at about 7 years old, with his older brother Jonathan Hernandez, and their father, Dennis. (Hernandez family)

THE SECRETS
BEHIND THE SMILE

[The series was reported by Bob Hohler, Beth Healy, Sacha Pfeiffer, Andrew Ryan, and editor Patricia Wen. Today's story was written by Hohler and Wen - Part 1 of 6] .... And he hid a lot. A Spotlight Team investigation found a man who lived a life of secrets — about his childhood, his football career, his sexuality, his drug habits, and his fascination with violence. On closer examination, much about him was not as it seemed or has been commonly reported.

His only sibling, Jonathan Hernandez, now 32, told the Globe that he and Aaron lived in constant fear of their father’s beatings, which were so severe and routine that Jonathan once threatened to call authorities rather than keep it a private family matter.

Aaron Hernandez hid secrets behind his smile

Read part two of Gladiator, “Lost in the Swamp,” Sunday night

Jonathan Hernandez book "The Truth About Aaron" expected to be released later October..

Last edited:
Reactions: BUF
Aaron Hernandez' secret high school gay lover speaks out | Daily Mail Online

• Hernandez began a relationship with Dennis SanSoucie when they were young
  • Both played football at their high school, where SanSoucie was quarterback
  • SanSoucie said the pair were 'very much into trying to hide what we were doing'
  • Hernandez's father had worried that his son might be gay since he was young
  • Constantly used the word '*advertiser censored***t' and beat Hernandez and his brother often
  • SanSoucie, a US Marine veteran, only came out after Hernandez killed himself

5039486-6274957-image-a-25_1539540780164.jpg

SanSoucie himself only decided to come out to his family and friends after Hernandez's death. 'I really, truly feel in my heart I got the thumbs-up from him,' he said

https://nypost.com/2018/10/14/aaron-hernandez-had-sexual-relationship-with-hs-quarterback/

Under their Connecticut school’s Friday night lights, Bristol Central High School tight end Hernandez and quarterback Dennis SanSoucie formed an unstoppable duo on the field — and while off, they also engaged in an on-again, off-again romance carefully shielded from public view, SanSoucie told the Boston Globe.

“Me and him were very much into trying to hide what we were doing. We didn’t want people to know,” SanSoucie told the paper.

Report: Aaron Hernandez was sexually abused

An investigative series by The Boston Globe revealed that former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who killed himself in prison last year, was sexually molested as a young boy.

The previously undisclosed information came from the Globe's "Spotlight Team" from interviews, thousands of court and government records, and text messages, emails and images Hernandez sent and received while in a Massachusetts prison, where he was serving a life sentence without parole for the 2013 slaying of onetime friend Odin Lloyd.

August 31, 2018 11:28 AM

When disgraced former NFL star Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his jail cell in April 2017, he left behind three suicide notes.

Days after his death, speculation swirled that one of those letters was for an alleged male lover that Hernandez, 27, had in prison, but the contents of the letters remained a mystery.

Now, Hernandez’s attorney Jose Baez has revealed each letter in his book Unnecessary Roughness: Inside the Trial and Final Days of Aaron Hernandez.

As it turns out, there was no suicide note for a lover. One letter was to Hernandez’s daughter, Avielle Jenkins-Hernandez. Another was for his fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. The third was for Baez, who had represented Hernandez in his most recent murder trial.

All 3 suicide notes at link above.

Thanks.
Reading about such cases, perhaps helps us to understand. MOO.

REVEALED: How Aaron Hernandez begged Bill Belichick to be traded ‘because he feared he would be shot on the football field’ – but nobody alerted cops and the NFL star’s life quickly spiraled out of control
  • Boston Globe report includes new details about a secret meeting between legendary head coach and his star tight end in February 2013
  • Hernandez is said to have confided in Belichick about fears for his life
  • At the time, Hernandez was receiving threats from Alexander Bradley, an alleged accomplice in a 2012 double murder for which the star was acquitted
  • Hernandez allegedly shot Bradley during a trip to Florida and left him to die - only to discover that Bradley miraculously survived the bullet wound to his face
  • With Bradley threatening retribution, Hernandez grew paranoid and asked the Patriots to either trade or release him so he could play on the West Coast
  • But Belichick, the team's head coach, said this was out of the question
  • Most importantly, there is no evidence that Belichick ever alerted law enforcement about Hernandez's concerns for his safety
  • Before hanging himself in his jail cell at 27, Hernandez was convicted of murdering Odin Lloyd in 2013, and he was acquitted of a double murder in 2017
By ARIEL ZILBER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 00:55 EDT, 17 October 2018

Four months before his arrest in June 2013 for the murder of Odin Lloyd, Hernandez, the team’s star tight end, is said to have asked Belichick to be either traded or released because he feared that staying in New England would result in him being killed, The Boston Globe reported.

How Aaron Hernandez begged Bill Belichick to be traded ‘because he feared he'd be shot on field’ | Daily Mail Online

Just found out the Boston Globe series about AH, Gladiator, is on a podcast too. If you go to this page, you can play it from there or see the links to listen in ITunes or Stitcher. It's close to the top of the page on the right on the web version - not sure where it appears on mobile version.

When Aaron Hernandez became a murderer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back