GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting, waiting, and still waiting for some new information. Per Jenna's Dad, LVG, "another more competent law enforcement entity is reviewing the case". Hoping that finally means GBI involvement.

A very disturbing message by Leon van Gelderen. Can't quote....sadder then sad about it.....finally a so called friend is starting to show her real face....I have no words for expressing my discussed.

A very disturbing message by Leon van Gelderen. Can't quote....sadder then sad about it.....finally a so called friend is starting to show her real face....I have no words for expressing my discussed.

Found the information posted by LVG. It is unbelievable what that family has had to go through and continues to have to go through.

Found the information posted by LVG. It is unbelievable what that family has had to go through and continues to have to go through.

I realize this maybe an unpopular opinion, but: I hope that the family handed that information over to LE as soon as it happened. I’m not sure I understand the motives for posting it publicly.

Also - and I haven’t been keeping up for a while so may have missed any additional info - I am still surprised at the negative attitude (not here particularly) directed at the LEOs investigating. IME they were *very* proactive when I had cause to briefly & once only contact them.

I realize this maybe an unpopular opinion, but: I hope that the family handed that information over to LE as soon as it happened. I’m not sure I understand the motives for posting it publicly.

Also - and I haven’t been keeping up for a while so may have missed any additional info - I am still surprised at the negative attitude (not here particularly) directed at the LEOs investigating. IME they were *very* proactive when I had cause to briefly & once only contact them.

What information are we referring to from LVG? I looked but couldn’t find anything that causes concern ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What information are we referring to from LVG? I looked but couldn’t find anything that causes concern ?

A post on the Find Jenna page and on his (publicly viewable page) regarding possible witnesses, possibly offering information in exchange for $$.

BBM. I wondered the same thing. And, I feel stupid for asking, but didn’t they post a reward for information? I feel like I’m missing something.

A post on the Find Jenna page and on his (publicly viewable page) regarding possible witnesses, possibly offering information in exchange for $$.

Ok got it many thanks [emoji120]

So discouraged by the lack of movement in this case. All it takes is one person (and I believe there are several people who know what happened) to do the right thing and speak up.
That person may even read this very thread. If that is the case, and even if information is given to help find her - even if the tip is given purely motivated by the reward money - do it soon, as the others who may know could beat you to the punch and claim the reward.

Was just checking the official Facebook "Help Find Jenna" page for any updates, and saw a public post by LVG from one week ago.

What's this about him & J both receiving posts with her picture in April 2017 saying she's missing? He seems upset that the police dont seem to think its significant (and rightfully so, I'd say!)

Anyone have any insight as to those posts hes referencing?

Was just checking the official Facebook "Help Find Jenna" page for any updates, and saw a public post by LVG from one week ago.

What's this about him & J both receiving posts with her picture in April 2017 saying she's missing? He seems upset that the police dont seem to think its significant (and rightfully so, I'd say!)

I'm not sure what to think of the posts in April 2017. It's eerie the least....What kind of posts are they talking about...on Facebook? And how can the police missing them now (as I recall right the Van Gelderen family gave the police all kind of stuff they retrieved from Jenna's social media accounts.)... there must be a way to retrieve them, I would think.

I would have spoken to the brother a LOT longer.
Something isnt right there

I just looked and there is no post that I can see from a week ago. Has it been deleted? Anyone save a copy?

I'm not sure what to think of the posts in April 2017. It's eerie the least....What kind of posts are they talking about...on Facebook? And how can the police missing them now (as I recall right the Van Gelderen family gave the police all kind of stuff they retrieved from Jenna's social media accounts.)... there must be a way to retrieve them, I would think.
Very strange indeed! Were they taken as threats? If posted on Facebook, I'd think they were trackable. And if through text message, once again, trackable. If by text, the sender would have to have known LVG's phone number, too. Perhaps the ex-boyfriend who knew his phone calls between himself and Jenna were being monitored via the phone records? Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks