Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brit technology used a persons gait and algorithms. I don't understand how this assisted with identifying a poi car. I would have guessed they used this in identifying any footage of key people walking past shopfronts etc as s in Bayden Clay case.

I assumed LE relied on multiple cameras depicting the POI's car movements to be key and the reason they asked for all locals to come forward and thus identify or eliminate any suspect vehicles. I'm not confident however there were multiple cameras catching footage. The bowling club/tennis Centre seems to be the main one reported.

Brit technology put killer in frame

:mad::mad:Sorry for the double post. Something weird going on with this new website. Lots of error messages and crashes. Anyone else? I tried to edit as I can never say what I mean the first try. Instead I ended up with two different posts. :confused:

OH and you can no longer delete a post it seems :mad:

:mad::mad:Sorry for the double post. Something weird going on with this new website. Lots of error messages and crashes. Anyone else? I tried to edit as I can never say what I mean the first try. Instead I ended up with two different posts. :confused:

OH and you can no longer delete a post it seems :mad:

I fixed your post Cagney and for awhile we are all learning the new software. : )

We have a thread set up for members to post issues they are having so Tricia and Dave can address them.

Welcome To Websleuths

The Brit technology used a persons gait and algorithms. I don't understand how this assisted with identifying a poi car. I would have guessed they used this in identifying any footage of key people walking past shopfronts etc as s in Bayden Clay case.

I assumed LE relied on multiple cameras depicting the POI's car movements to be key and the reason they asked for all locals to come forward and thus identify or eliminate any suspect vehicles. I'm not confident however there were multiple cameras catching footage. The bowling club/tennis Centre seems to be the main one reported.

Brit technology put killer in frame
and the liquor store cctv also

Every day we don’t hear something from Jubes about William’s case leaves me even more torn. Either William is alive and they are tracking him down or he is deceased and they’re hot on the trail of the *advertiser censored* who took his life. At this point in time, I don’t know what to think anymore. I hope William’s families know more than we do about the progress of SFR’s investigation. This must be torture for them.

Every day we don’t hear something from Jubes about William’s case leaves me even more torn. Either William is alive and they are tracking him down or he is deceased and they’re hot on the trail of the *advertiser censored* who took his life. At this point in time, I don’t know what to think anymore. I hope William’s families know more than we do about the progress of SFR’s investigation. This must be torture for them.

I'm with you Bo. I used to believe Jubes knew he was alive and was on the trail. Mainly because of media posts early on especially the FP's care instructions for their son on BH website. I no longer think that's the case due to the length of time. I'm a glass half full kind of girl but in this instance I'm down to a quarter of a cup. Doesn't stop me from holding out hope as I'm hoping all his family both bio and FF are doing.

I'm with you Bo. I used to believe Jubes knew he was alive and was on the trail. Mainly because of media posts early on especially the FP's care instructions for their son on BH website. I no longer think that's the case due to the length of time. I'm a glass half full kind of girl but in this instance I'm down to a quarter of a cup. Doesn't stop me from holding out hope as I'm hoping all his family both bio and FF are doing.

Maybe we can take our two 1/4 cups and combine them in one glass. Never give up hope, C&G x

I fixed your post Cagney and for awhile we are all learning the new software. : )

We have a thread set up for members to post issues they are having so Tricia and Dave can address them.

Welcome To Websleuths

Can we perhaps have a 'thanks' button ? It gives acknowledgement & respect in regards to another's opinion

Apparently so as per Missing William Tyrrell’s mother Karlie’s new boyfriend

And we also hear of her 'older' companion with a 'what' !
WTf - that's what has to be reported on!
My mind goes to positive thoughts in the hope that Karlie has finally found her 'genuine someone'. It's clear that her life to date has been challenging . . I can't begin to imagine her journey .. and then her daughter is taken away. The pain must have been immense.
Now they are going to take her little boy - OMG! What would you do? Would you hand him over, or would you hide with him, clutching him in your arms & loving him so dearly ?

Today apparently she was due for court appearance. I can't find the results, but I certainly hope it was targeted towards her growth ..

I think that Karlie should be left alone. She had nothing to do with William's abduction and yes, she did not protect her kids from her lifestyle, but nor did Tialeigh's mother and there is all the sympathy in the world for her. Peas in a pod.

I think that Karlie should be left alone. She had nothing to do with William's abduction and yes, she did not protect her kids from her lifestyle, but nor did Tialeigh's mother and there is all the sympathy in the world for her. Peas in a pod.

I have no issue with leaving her be, that's for sure. And I am glad that things are being suppressed. I really feel for her children.

The little guy has been missing for 1,247 days now.
I am sure that every day is a silent heartbreak for those who love him the most. I only hope that they have been able to move forward somewhat, despite the callous nature of the silence of those who know or suspect who has done this and still will not help the police or William's loved ones.

Thousands of people are still thinking of you, little guy.

2q366hw.jpg

William Tyrrell - 9News - Latest news and headlines from Australia and the world

I don’t think it would take much to subdue a 3 year old. If it was BS ( which I believe it was)
William seems to fit the age of his other victims. Most offenders who abuse children are gender neutral.
I think BS would be capable of this type of crime - especially with the amount of violence the alleged victims described in theyre sworn affidavits.
I also think BS would be cautious of almost being being charged in the 80’s - this could potentially weigh on a persons mind? Make them act out more than usual?
My apologies for late replies to post as I have been overseas for three weeks. Just now catching up. If BS was guilty of assaults back in 1980s and now William's abduction then where are the victims from then until now. Pedos don't stop for that amount of time. With BS being in the media spotlight you would think more victims would have come forward.

My apologies for late replies to post as I have been overseas for three weeks. Just now catching up. If BS was guilty of assaults back in 1980s and now William's abduction then where are the victims from then until now. Pedos don't stop for that amount of time. With BS being in the media spotlight you would think more victims would have come forward.

BBM: Do you know that others have not come forward? Aren't the Victorian charges involving other children, as well as one of the same girls?

For those that don't come forward, there are many reasons why:
Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse often experience anger, grief and shame about what happened to them… and about not speaking up. Or speaking up, but not always being believed or protected from further abuse.
Many sexual abuse survivors bury their feelings and memories deep within, and get on with their lives and relationships as best they can.
Speaking about your experience of childhood sexual abuse can feel confronting and painful.

https://lifesupportscounselling.com.au/adult-survivors-childhood-sexual-abuse-never-late-heal/

If important relatives are dependent in some way on the perpetrator, children are naturally reluctant to create problems for those relationships.
She correctly points out that memory fades with time, while all the time losing detail and accuracy as time goes by. Memories become increasingly vulnerable to “post-event information”—facts, ideas, inferences, and opinions that become available to a witness after an event is completely over.
Victims whose assailants are strangers have only seen the assailant one time
(and as a child).

Why Don't Child Sex Abuse Victims Tell?

The little guy has been missing for 1,247 days now.
I am sure that every day is a silent heartbreak for those who love him the most. I only hope that they have been able to move forward somewhat, despite the callous nature of the silence of those who know or suspect who has done this and still will not help the police or William's loved ones.

Thousands of people are still thinking of you, little guy.

2q366hw.jpg

William Tyrrell - 9News - Latest news and headlines from Australia and the world
Hi SA, thank you for your 'front if mind' sentiments ..may All Blessings be upon this little man, and also upon the many who've loved, cared & invested in him & his future.

I do continue to put faith in Jube's team, but I think it's time we had some follow-up feedback.
There's surely more known, and there's people responsible.
.. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member