Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way it could somehow be discounted as evidence though? sorry if thats a dumb question, but for our legal experts it always seems recorded convos have some gray area - its prob a matter of if she consented to it being recorded at the beginning? which im sure the PI knew to ask/confirm?
KS is a one party state. So only one person has to know it’s being recorded.

I’m so confused , I think I’m going to be sick. I want leave far far away from here from Kansas period. If that freak is out breathing same air as me. God I want to lock myself and babies up I don’t feel safe with this monster out. She’s Satan in the flesh.
I trust that our DA has a plan- I hope she isn’t out long.

This is why LE does not release information when they don't have to. In my opinion only, too many people know too much and can't keep the information to themselves. From what I can gather on reading around is that information was leaked throughout Wichita by the search team that was also feeding information to the PI. Just from my armchair, everything that has happened behind the scenes since the PI rolled in and started talking to searchers has seemed sketchy. I'm sure LE just have to rebuild the case from a new angle. She won't get away with it.
Makes me wonder if they're deliberately trying to sabotage the case to get Emily off. I can't believe those damn searchers talking to the press- they all know better, too- these are not overly exuberant young kids that were a part of the search team- a lot of them are parents and grandparents themselves. They're also making all the wonderful and quiet behind the scenes searchers look sketchy, because even though WE know here at Websleuth's that they are not involved with the media and back patting, many people out there have no clue.

This PI is really angering me- between giving all this information out today, true or not, he needs to shut his mouth! Tomorrow he's going to allow NG to play Emily's confession that she hid Lucas and possibly more? Oh, that's really going to help build a case against her, alright! Something stinks in Denmark here.............

This is why LE does not release information when they don't have to. In my opinion only, too many people know too much and can't keep the information to themselves. From what I can gather on reading around is that information was leaked throughout Wichita by the search team that was also feeding information to the PI. Just from my armchair, everything that has happened behind the scenes since the PI rolled in and started talking to searchers has seemed sketchy. I'm sure LE just have to rebuild the case from a new angle. She won't get away with it.
Thanks, Gig. That actually does help me quite a lot.

So maybe this searcher who kept giving media details and PI have both caused This to implode??? I was under the impression that searches were supposed to be secret and therefore any details would need to be kept betweenness LE and them. Between SHeila me David, I feel certain we are being given unauthorized information at this point. Maybe we are able to hear the recording now tmorrow because the LE have decided they wont using it?
Moo

It depends on the laws in Kansas. In Texas, as long as one party of the conversation is aware of the recording then it’s legal. David knew he was recording so it could be used in Texas as evidence.
I recorded my confronting my ex husband on phone about raping our child (btw he never admitted it in the 45min but also never denied it either) and it was used as evidence in his trial.
If Kansas is one of those states however that BOTH parties must be aware, then it wouldn’t be able to be used although he could still testify as a witness to what was said to him.
That all said, I’m not a lawyer and only know from our experience here in Texas. Maybe @Charliegizmo49 can help here!
Google says § 21-6101(4) Kansas law bars the interception, recording and or disclosure of any oral or telephonic communication by the means of an electronic recording device without the consent of at least one party or if they are a party to said communication. Ky. Rev. Stat.

This is all so heartbreaking.... I hope I am wrong, but the way it looks she will probably walk free... where I live you don't get out after the facts of leading someone to a deceased body that you placed there to begin with...Grrrrrrr This is overwhelming right now.... Prayers going out for FLA & family and all us here in WS... this is just to much for the heart to take in right now.... God Bless all

Evidence is evidence, whether it is leaked or not. The facts don't change. This is a travesty. WHY is this evil woman allowed to roam the streets and have contact with minors. And law abiding citizens. WHY did they not arraign her for the obstruction charges. This does not give me a lot of faith in Witchita's legal team at all. I cannot remember being so upset. @FindLucasAllen I am so, so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie