Found Deceased Fl - Deena Michelle Zimmerman, 45, Washington County, 28 May 2018

From graceville

From graceville To chipley is country farm lands. Gas stations In chipley are not secluded, and at that time of night only three would be open. Tom thumb, Murphy usa Wal-Mart, and burger king gas station all in town very lit up. Now, caryville is another story. Caryville is dark, many drugs, and rivers and a few females have gone missing from that way.
Crime scene units are at her house right now. Not sure what that means.
Relationship issues? Domestic violence?

Did you tap on Google Map up above? I couldn't find a hiway 2.
Zoom in on the map and hwy 2 is comes out of Graceville and she probably would have taken 179 to 90 from there. She didn't take that route though because she was seen in Chipley at a gas station supposedly. If she needed gas, she would have had to go through Chipley because there would have not been anything open in the rural areas that time of night.
Did you tap on Google Map up above? I couldn't find a hiway 2.

If you zoom in on the map and look just north of Graceville on the map you will find hwy 2. From hwy 2 she would have probably taken 179 to 90. She didn't take that route though because supposedly she stopped for gas in Chipley. If she was low on gas, she would have had to go to Chipley because the stations between Graceville and Caryville are closed that time of night/morning. This is a very rural area until you get to Chipley area and then it's just the city limits or area close to I-10. If I were driving it, I would have went to Chipley and then I-10.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-31_7-53-15.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-31_7-53-15.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 5
From graceville

From graceville To chipley is country farm lands. Gas stations In chipley are not secluded, and at that time of night only three would be open. Tom thumb, Murphy usa Wal-Mart, and burger king gas station all in town very lit up. Now, caryville is another story. Caryville is dark, many drugs, and rivers and a few females have gone missing from that way.
No, not secluded, but these are very small, rural towns with not a lot of activity going on all hours of the night and wee hours of the morning. It would be easy for someone to watch her and fall in behind her as she drove away. Of course, same scenario could apply if she stopped for gas off of I-10. Perps are everywhere looking for an opportunity. Bottom line is Pretty woman by herself, late at night. Praying I am wrong on this one. Such a scary world.

Last edited:
Zoom in on the map and hwy 2 is comes out of Graceville and she probably would have taken 179 to 90 from there. She didn't take that route though because she was seen in Chipley at a gas station supposedly. If she needed gas, she would have had to go through Chipley because there would have not been anything open in the rural areas that time of night.

If you zoom in on the map and look just north of Graceville on the map you will find hwy 2. From hwy 2 she would have probably taken 179 to 90. She didn't take that route though because supposedly she stopped for gas in Chipley. If she was low on gas, she would have had to go to Chipley because the stations between Graceville and Caryville are closed that time of night/morning. This is a very rural area until you get to Chipley area and then it's just the city limits or area close to I-10. If I were driving it, I would have went to Chipley and then I-10.

No bonifay would've been closer to get gas at if she was going home. I don't
No, not secluded, but these are very small, rural towns with not a lot of activity going on all hours of the night and wee hours of the morning. It would be easy for someone to watch her and fall in behind her as she drove away. Of course, same scenario could apply if she stopped for gas off of I-10. Perps are everywhere looking for an opportunity. Bottom line is Pretty woman by herself, late at night. Praying I am wrong on this one. Such a scary world.
the prison entrance itself is secluded, vEry easy for someone to watch. For those of you that don't know this area, I'M thinking she was also going somewhere else in the chipley area. Because she also could've gone thru bonifay to get gas and get home, it would've been closer. My husband works up the rd from the prison and it would only make sense if she was going straight home that she would've gone thru bonifay. WhY go all the way to chipley, to travel back thru bonifay, to get to caryville. Makes no sense. That's whY I think she might've had other plans In chipley. She might've wanted to go to Wal-Mart or something. Or was meeting someone. But the fact of the matter is from her workplace chipley is out of the way if she was only getting gas and going home. Bonifay is closer.

No bonifay would've been closer to get gas at if she was going home. I don't
the prison entrance itself is secluded, vEry easy for someone to watch. For those of you that don't know this area, I'M thinking she was also going somewhere else in the chipley area. Because she also could've gone thru bonifay to get gas and get home, it would've been closer. My husband works up the rd from the prison and it would only make sense if she was going straight home that she would've gone thru bonifay. WhY go all the way to chipley, to travel back thru bonifay, to get to caryville. Makes no sense. That's whY I think she might've had other plans In chipley. She might've wanted to go to Wal-Mart or something. Or was meeting someone. But the fact of the matter is from her workplace chipley is out of the way if she was only getting gas and going home. Bonifay is closer.

Depending on how low she was on gas would determine which route she took. Bonifay is a logical choice because it's on the way to Caryville. Chipley is closer to the facility mileage wise and would get her gas sooner.

The case is being treated as both a missing person instance and as a potential criminal incident at this early point in the investigation of her disappearance.

Deputies with both those agencies and in other surrounding jurisdictions are riding U.S. 231 and other key points along her possible paths home, searching for the vehicle she was last known to be driving, a grey/silver 2012 Toyota Camry with the Florida tag plate HVWA60.

Zimmerman now lives in Caryville in Washington County, but raised her children here in Marianna.

She was reported missing by family members on Tuesday. She had reportedly not been seen or heard from by family since leaving for work on Sunday evening.

Search on for former Marianna resident missing since Sunday

Search for missing woman

missing+woman+5-29-18.JPG

Depending on how low she was on gas would determine which route she took. Bonifay is a logical choice because it's on the way to Caryville. Chipley is closer to the facility mileage wise and would get her gas sooner.[/QUO
True.

I do wonder though, which they may be already doing this, but south of Chipley where all the gas stations would be that would be open that time of night, BESIDES Tom Thumb, there are hotels South of Chipley all by I10, along with fast food places, and Walmart and banks, you would think if she was on that side of town they could pull footage from any number of those places to see which direction she was headed when she left Chipley if she were on the South end of Chipley. If she were to have stopped at Tom Thumb, that is the only thing in that area that is lit up that time of night, and its at a 4 way red light. So it might be harder to see which way she went. There is a CVS pharmacy across the rd from Tom Thumb. But Im pretty sure the investigators are already on it figuring this out especially since the Crime Scene Unit was at her house last night. Hopefully they will get answers soon. Tom Thumb is in the middle of Chipley, so technically is she stopped there and was planning to go straight home she would've either turned on South Blvd to hwy 280 onto hwy 90 straight to Caryville, or she wouldve got back on hwy 77 N, then turned onto hwy 90 straight to Caryville.

From above link.

While onsite officials with Washington County Sheriff’s Office did not immediately confirm nor provide any information about the crime scene at the overgrown residence of 726 Wrights Creek Road (County Road 179), a WCSO spokesperson directed media to “stand by for an update.”

At the taped-off residence, two vehicles - a black 4-door Silverado and, what appeared to be, a maroon Jeep Cherokee - were being towed.

Investigators work Caryville crime scene

“Officials say Zimmerman's vehicle was found at a condo in Panama City Beach Thursday morning. They say they also found a grave in Washington County.

They say through the investigation, they identified two suspects: Sean Dowis, 48, and his brother Greg Dowis, 49. Sean was Zimmerman's live-in boyfriend. Both were arrested by the Washington County Sheriff's Office Thursday afternoon. They say through questioning, they received full confessions from the men.

Sean Dowis is charged with an open count of murder. Greg Dowis has been charged as an accessory to murder after the fact.

According to investigators, Sean told them when he returned home Sunday, he and Zimmerman got into an argument and "he snapped."

Missing woman's body found, two arrested

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back