Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's episode of Crime Watch Daily previews tomorrow's episode about Papaw. They show a photograph of the blood in the shop that I have never seen posted anywhere else.

ETA: Best I could do was take a picture of my TV while paused...

Attachments

• tv - Copy.jpg
    tv - Copy.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Today's episode of Crime Watch Daily previews tomorrow's episode about Papaw. They show a photograph of the blood in the shop that I have never seen posted anywhere else.

ETA: Best I could do was take a picture of my TV while paused...

That is the weirdest looking bleeding out I have ever seen. I do nursing not crime scenes but that just looks bizarre to me

It's like blood was dripping ? Leaking? Out of something. From where it had accumulated & puddled? But not directly out of a person. I don't think a person is going to remain stationary and allow blood to drop & accumulate, like in pic above ---- if they're able to move.

Dripping from truck bed, trunk? Tarp?

Blood splatter analyst could prob give a good educated answer on this.

Obviously , I'm not an analyst. And all above is moo.

That is the absolute weirdest blood!!! Now I'm feeling like maybe the house should have been checked for a crime scene. I don't know how to say this without painting a really bad portrait. But this pattern reminded me of when we were little and had kool-aid in an igloo dispenser. After you woukd stop pressing the button, the drips would kind of pool like that, with some around d the edges from when the round chest thing turned. Obviously, I don't think he is in an igloo cooler. But a barrel or those blue. .. you know.... like can things- it seems possible now. Im.not sure how anyone thought "no foul play" with that.

It's like blood was dripping ? Leaking? Out of something. From where it had accumulated & puddled? But not directly out of a person. I don't think a person is going to remain stationary and allow blood to drop & accumulate, like in pic above ---- if they're able to move.

Yes! I couldn't put my finger on why it looked so weird, but it is like it leaked and dripped out of something! I can see why the TX Ranger thought the blood was planted.

That is the weirdest looking bleeding out I have ever seen. I do nursing not crime scenes but that just looks bizarre to me
Agree. It doesn't look like more than what I expected, with the VI description of the pool of drops being about the size of a dinner plate, but... totally weird, for sure.

What appear to be some very faint drops a little further away looks even more bizarre. Almost as if those were made by pressing something with blood on it very lightly.

What's up with all those itty bitty specks surrounding the blood drops? Tiny spatters, insects, or simply dirt on the shop floor?

I googled blood spatter patterns (ok, full disclosure, I might have also used the words polka dot in my search). Anyway, it seems this is a low impact spatter that is a 90 degree drop. Says wound or something sattracted in blood. This doesn't look like a wound, to me. Saturated in blood sounds more right. Cause wound would not stop abruptly on the way to the door. And it would no longer be 90 degree, if he was walking, I wouldn't think.

Bloodstains

I googled blood spatter patterns (ok, full disclosure, I might have also used the words polka dot in my search). Anyway, it seems this is a low impact spatter that is a 90 degree drop. Says wound or something sattracted in blood. This doesn't look like a wound, to me. Saturated in blood sounds more right. Cause wound would not stop abruptly on the way to the door. And it would no longer be 90 degree, if he was walking, I wouldn't think.

Bloodstains

Exactly!

I'e never seen blood dripping that made almost perfect circles like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member