Identified! CA - Santa Cruz Co, WhtMale 17-20, UP3067, ''Eric from Florida'', Dec'98 - Eric Cupo

second of all people who were charged with his murder...originally 2 males and one female were arrested later in Florida....James Dotson 25, Sean Petznick 19, Kimberly Labore 27.... and later another person was Gabriel Banes was arrested in Santa Cruz in connection as well...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-38-09.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-38-09.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-42-28.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-42-28.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-42-09.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-42-09.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 66
And apparently someone named Kraft as well. Can you get screen shots of the rest of the story.

second of all people who were charged with his murder...originally 2 males and one female were arrested later in Florida....James Dotson 25, Sean Petznick 19, Kimberly Labore 27.... and later another person was Gabriel Banes was arrested in Santa Cruz in connection as well...
ntly

someone has GOT to know who this kid is. I wonder if they could go re question any of these ppl.

I saw this on another thread:
THE FROG AND HUCK DO HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WHICH IS A JUMP OR A HOP.......BUT DOMINO...
huck 2 (hŭk) Slang
v. hucked, huck·ing, hucks
v.tr.
1. To throw or toss.
2. To cause (a vehicle or board such as a skateboard) to leave the ground when executing a jump or stunt.
3. To go over or across (an obstacle), especially when executing a stunt.
4. To jump or go off (an object or cliff, for example), as in snowboarding or basejumping.
intr.
To leave the ground when executing a jump or stunt, as on a skateboard.

So it's looking more and more like it indeed is Erik.

I have also done some photoshopping (i'm no expert in anyway) and these are the results I had with overlaying Erik's pictures on the victim's sketch.
The eyes, nose and mouth do match.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Overlay ESP 2.jpg
    Overlay ESP 2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Overlay ESP 1.jpg
    Overlay ESP 1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 23
  • ESP UI.jpg
    ESP UI.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ESP aging.jpg
    ESP aging.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 19
I saw this on another thread:

So it's looking more and more like it indeed is Erik.

I have also done some photoshopping (i'm no expert in anyway) and these are the results I had with overlaying Erik's pictures on the victim's sketch.
The eyes, nose and mouth do match.
What do you guys think?

has anyone called this in?

Trying to get a feel with the hair style. Would it be something like this? In the 1999;s there was a men's hair trend called dreadhawk, but I think they would have mentioned the dreads.

coolest-faux-hawk-hairstyle-for-men21.jpg

FindLaw's California Court of Appeal case and opinions.
People vs Petznick

In the link the murder on Gaylord Chilcote committed by this group and also about the Erik "story".

K. The John Doe Murder

The defense introduced evidence of a murder that took place about a week before Chilcote was killed.   Micah Russell, defendant's friend, had planned to leave town on November 10 or 11.   Shortly before his departure Russell drove up to LaBore's Boulder Creek cabin to retrieve some of his things.   Russell drove up to the cabin with a young man named Eric, Eric's friend Anna, and Jeremy Towner.   LaBore and Dotson were there when they arrived.

Russell and Anna went to sleep while the others stayed up.   When Russell woke up the next morning Eric was gone.   Back in town that day, Towner told Russell that he, LaBore, and Dotson had killed Eric by beating and stabbing him.   Towner described LaBore repeatedly stabbing the victim in the throat with an Exacto blade and twisting it.   Towner seemed proud and did not say that he had been forced to participate.   LaBore and Dotson later joked about the victim's gurgling sounds and pleas for help.

LaBore and Dotson became concerned that Towner was talking too much about the murder.   When Dotson and LaBore met up with Towner and Russell in Santa Cruz the day after Eric was murdered, Dotson grabbed Russell and LaBore kicked him, although not violently.   The demonstration was evidently intended to scare Towner.   Towner told the pair that he was scared and apologized to them for talking about the murder.   Dotson also told Russell to keep his mouth shut.   Russell did not find Dotson intimidating.   When Russell saw defendant later that day defendant already knew about the murder.

On December 27, 1998, the decomposed body of an approximately 20-year-old male was discovered near Boulder Creek.   He had received massive head injuries and at least two stab wounds to the throat.   The stab wounds were similar to the throat wounds found on Chilcote's body in that they were in the center of the victim's neck. The date of death coincided with the date of the murder described by Russell.   The body was never identified.   LaBore, Dotson, and Towner were convicted of murdering John Doe sometime between November 10 and 15, 1998.

Sorry, somebody already posted this, but this is easier to read.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back