Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
INITIAL INVESTIGATION / TIMELINE:

The fourth and final interview of EG occurred on Feb. 21 — four days after she reported the Lucas missing. At the end of the interview, Det. Schomaker arrested EG . Police had decided to arrest her before the interview ended.

IMO, by the time EG was arrested, Police/Prosecutors knew that Lucas was not alive on Feb 16 when EG went to dinner at Olive Garden. If Lucas was alive and the 5 year old left at home alone, I believe EG would have been charged with one count of Child Neglect Kan. Ann. Stat. § 38-2202 --Failure to provide adequate supervision of a child*, especially after Lucas dropped from the child endangerment charge. The child endangerment charge was so weak that the only reason it was not tossed by Judge was because of EG own confession on video of how she spent her afternoon.

19 states have specific laws about when it is legal to leave a child in a car. Five states have laws that specify what age a child can be home alone, and 10 states have “guidelines.” For states that don’t have these, the child neglect laws are the next most relevant sources of information. The following applies to KS.

Kansas

Unattended in Vehicle: N/A

Home Alone Age: 6 (Guideline) From the DCF of Kansas: “Young children from 0-6 years should not be left alone for even short periods of time. Children 6-9 years should be left for only short periods, depending on their level of maturity. . . . Children 10 and above probably can be left for somewhat longer periods, again dependent upon the other factors.

Child Neglect: Kan. Ann. Stat. § 38-2202 Failure to provide adequate supervision of a child *

Child Endangerment: Kan. Stat. Ann. § 21-5601. Knowingly and unreasonably permitting a child under 18 to be placed in a situation that may endanger the child’s life, body or health

Document details child endangerment case against Emily Glass
Boom! She didn't go to OG leaving Lucas unsupervised. LE had this figured out pretty quickly.
And JH saying he was flabbergasted by this revelation is a lie. He knows she didn't leave Lucas alone when she went to OG.

From a perspective of the new dates—in my mind, this brings even more clarity to the idea that Emily was trying to set this poor guy up.

She isn’t going to leave Lucas in the house—dead— for four to five days.

She was setting him up.

If these new dates are accurate, It totally supports FLA’s request to leave this story alone. He was another victim of Emily’s long line of victims.

MOO.
Except the important part is that EG set someone up to take the fall, and after his (the homeless guy, Chris) interrogation with LE he was murdered which lends itself to conspiracy. I can't leave that alone.

I'm thinking the 11th is when he died as well and she was still trying to come up with a story when she sent that text/pic to JH of the black male and white female. So, who was the unknown man EG's was outside smoking with on the night of the 11th? I don't think it was the black male and white female. I think that's was just a piece EG added into the mix. I'm still on the fence if getting rid of the cat on the 12th plays into or not.
It was her ex smoking with her the night of the 11th, when he picked up the boys.

I'm thinking the 11th is when he died as well and she was still trying to come up with a story when she sent that text/pic to JH of the black male and white female. So, who was the unknown man EG's was outside smoking with on the night of the 11th? I don't think it was the black male and white female. I think that's was just a piece EG added into the mix. I'm still on the fence if getting rid of the cat on the 12th plays into or not.
It was her ex. He was there to pick up the boys.
Lucas was killed after then.
The next day EG decided to take her beloved cat to the pound, dropping it off, on the way to dropping off Lucas. Her timeline is accounted for. And, just like the PI said, it was done in broad daylight.

It was her ex smoking with her the night of the 11th, when he picked up the boys.

Dude, you are killing me here! You are bringing me around to your thinking. I can see that the date probably really is the 11th. And I have always thought the "smoking man" was her ex. The boys were there that day, that's just logical. It's hinky too for the poor man she wanted to set up as her fall guy to "conveniently" be run over. This woman is out, walking the streets among innocents. That thought gives me the creeps,

Here are the turn by turn directions from google maps from the humane society to the location where Lucas was found.

When Marshburn asked her where they were going the day they found him she said I-35 to 254. IDK where they were at the time, but the I-35 part fits.
7C242CBB-042E-49EA-8BB3-4E73BB8E303C.png 04A27636-7901-487C-B463-8EB8B50A4337.png

Here are the turn by turn directions from google maps from the humane society to the location where Lucas was found.

When Marshburn asked her where they were going the day they found him she said I-35 to 254. IDK where they were at the time, but the I-35 part fits.
View attachment 135573 View attachment 135574

My maps look like yours, so it really was a convenient "two birds with one stone" trip.

What thread was this in? How in the heck did I miss this, or did I read it and somehow forgot about it? WOW!

I remember seeing this post, but at the time I just thought she meant that with the added "neighbor q & a" statement there must have been a change. I didn't take it to mean that it was known to be incorrect info. I guess I should have read between the lines better!

Except the important part is that EG set someone up to take the fall, and after his (the homeless guy, Chris) interrogation with LE he was murdered which lends itself to conspiracy. I can't leave that alone.
You should map where his death took place in comparison to the Edgemoor address :eek:;)

I did that as soon as the info about him came out, and was pretty shocked......but from what I've read, the street he was crossing/hit on was a highway type of road, so it seems like it would be difficult for someone to intentionally run into him at just the right time he was crossing.

We don't know. We don't even know if that's the truth. Can you imagine if she killed him on the 11th and called him over on the 16th for a bad smell? And then called LE on the 17th that Lucas was missing?
I'm wondering if it was a guilty conscience and she was imagining a smell.
OR! Or....what if she had hoped to get whatever smell "out" with all of her cleaning and wanted to call the LL over to see if they smelled anything to test if she had cleaned well enough? Grrr.....I just don't know anymore. Dang you and your bombshells Nancy Grace!

I agree. He came across as kind and intelligent.Kind of hard to square that with physical fights with EG and shoving her child.Not saying he didn't but hard to picture just from hearing him speak.
What I don't understand is why he would take two calls from EG during her jail stay after finding out she had led DM to his sons body. Unless I misunderstood what he said during his NG interview.
are we allowed to share pictures...I found an interesting family pic.

OT, but does anyone recall Lucas’s favorite color? I’m thinking green, but I could be wrong.
I had surgery a few weeks ago and all nail polish had to be removed. Now my toes are ready to be painted. It doesn’t matter what color as long as there’s glitter. Sorry Lucas, I like a bit of bling.

OT, but does anyone recall Lucas’s favorite color? I’m thinking green, but I could be wrong.
I had surgery a few weeks ago and all nail polish had to be removed. Now my toes are ready to be painted. It doesn’t matter what color as long as there’s glitter. Sorry Lucas, I like a bit of bling.

Green, you were correct. I think he’d be ok with a little glitter :)

are we allowed to share pictures...I found an interesting family pic.

I believe we can, but only if it was posted by MSM?

This new timeline also puts the 2 minute ping of Emily’s phone in the area where she put Lucas into perspective. IMO she wasn’t dumping his body ( although most of us never bought this 2 minute dump story anyway) she was stopping by to verify he was still there and hadn’t been found before she spun her ‘reporting him missing’ tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88