GUILTY MA - Abducted Woman Rescued & 3 Bodies Found In Springfield, May 2018 *arrest*

There’s not a lot of clarity on that other kidnapping charge because the indictment is sealed. With all of these victims being killed in such a short amount of time, it’s likely that any additional victims found on the property are just the tip of the iceberg as he’s moved around quite a bit.

Leaving bodies just lying about seems to be so casual, as if it's this guys 'normal' and he's become lazy about disposal.

Leaving bodies just lying about seems to be so casual, as if it's this guys 'normal' and he's become lazy about disposal.
There’s that, as evidenced by guys like John Wayne Gacy who got lazy in the end. Gacy was an “organized serial killer” in the beginning but then got sloppy with disposal, especially when his crawl space filled up. This guy fits the pattern of a “disorganized serial killer” with a long history of emotional and erratic criminal behavior. He’s clearly not very bright, as evidenced by the fact that he was driving around with a horribly abused kidnap victim. I don’t think he’s done it so much that he’s become sloppy, I think he’s always been sloppy. That doesn’t change the fact that there almost certainly are more victims though.

I am wondering where he was taking the abused woman in his car. This is unbelievable. Most serial killers act in secrecy, but he seems to have committed his holding then killing his victims in a home with family members and even children in it.

I am wondering where he was taking the abused woman in his car. This is unbelievable. Most serial killers act in secrecy, but he seems to have committed his holding then killing his victims in a home with family members and even children in it.
I couldn’t agree more. This is very unusual in that regard. The complete disregard in terms of the risks he was taking is shocking. He was basically murdering in plain sight and it took a broken tail light to put an end to this.

I wonder how old his mother is and how 'engaged' she is mentally. My mom is elderly, and I think I could stack a couple bodies in her basement and she might not know for quite awhile. :-0

He is 47, she wouldn't be that old, and even if she isn't that alert, she did not worry about the smell until two days after he had been arrested. Those women had been missing for months and months. That is not a very large home. If it had a basement, he wasn't leaving them there, which would be the best hiding place, I would think.

I wonder how old his mother is and how 'engaged' she is mentally. My mom is elderly, and I think I could stack a couple bodies in her basement and she might not know for quite awhile. :-0
Public records say that she’s 72 years old. It’s definitely possible that she’s not “all there” mentally, even at that age, which would obviously absolve her of any responsibility.

He is 47, she wouldn't be that old, and even if she isn't that alert, she did not worry about the smell until two days after he had been arrested. Those women had been missing for months and months. That is not a very large home. If it had a basement, he wasn't leaving them there, which would be the best hiding place, I would think.
I agree with your thinking here. Apparently the house did have a basement though, and reports say that one body was found there. The other two were found in a detached garage. Here are pictures of the house prior to it being purchased by Weldon’s mother, Constance White. This is what the Stewart Weldon home where three bodies were found looked like two years ago

I agree with your thinking here. Apparently the house did have a basement though, and reports say that one body was found there. The other two were found in a detached garage. Here are pictures of the house prior to it being purchased by Weldon’s mother, Constance White. This is what the Stewart Weldon home where three bodies were found looked like two years ago
I thought that one was found in a garbage tin, but that could have been in the basement. More American/English definitions. A bungalow means to me, a single story home with a veranda. Some of the houses on that RE site are not single story, so what does a bungalow mean in the US. A small house?

I thought that one was found in a garbage tin, but that could have been in the basement. More American/English definitions. A bungalow means to me, a single story home with a veranda. Some of the houses on that RE site are not single story, so what does a bungalow mean in the US. A small house?
Generally here, a bungalow is a one story house. It may also have rooms with very low ceilings just below the roof. In this particular area, almost all homes have basements, as this one had. This doesn’t count as a floor though.

Last edited:
Generally here, a bungalow is a one story house. It may also have rooms with very low ceilings just below the roof. In this particular area, almost all homes have basements, as this one had. This doesn’t count as a floor though.
Yes and a sub floor does not count as a floor in British homes either. They were mostly called cellars, as in coal cellars, a basement had to have windows at street level, but the whole house on the ground floor. That is another US/British difference. We call the floor on the ground the ground floor the first floor, is the one that you have to walk up stairs within the house, the first floor.

Yes and a sub floor does not count as a floor in British homes either. They were mostly called cellars, as in coal cellars, a basement had to have windows at street level, but the whole house on the ground floor. That is another US/British difference. We call the floor on the ground the ground floor the first floor, is the one that you have to walk up stairs within the house, the first floor.
Gotcha. My parents and I argue about terminology like this all the time. We’re all British born (Wales) but I’ve adopted the American terminology.

Gotcha. My parents and I argue about terminology like this all the time. We’re all British born (Wales) but I’ve adopted the American terminology.
Lets get off this and worry about those women murdered.

So within less than a year, 3 women are killed or at least their bodies left at this one house.... daggone. I don't know how anyone was living there with A dead body much less THREE dead bodies, and at different times, so the place had to been stinking for a long time. I can't imagine. I just can't.

So within less than a year, 3 women are killed or at least their bodies left at this one house.... daggone. I don't know how anyone was living there with A dead body much less THREE dead bodies, and at different times, so the place had to been stinking for a long time. I can't imagine. I just can't.
And formerly non compus mentis mother wakes up one day, two days after her son is arrested and six months after the first body was in her house, wakes up on the second day and says, I smell a bad smell.

Last edited:
This got me thinking. The last victim was taken in the beginning of March, so that body had to be in a state of decomposition for a period of time. Only now, a couple days after his arrest, does his mom smell the odor. Yeah, I don’t think so.

Lets get off this and worry about those women murdered.

Scouring the media for answers as to why Kayla Escalante wasn't reported missing and if her little girl is okay but can't find anything.

It's terrifying someone can get away with this for so long without seemingly any attempts made to hide what he was doing and it was something as unconnected and trivial as a broken tail light that brought him undone. Fills the mind with dread knowing how many missing people there are that tidier killers are simply disappearing and moving on undetected.

Scouring the media for answers as to why Kayla Escalante wasn't reported missing and if her little girl is okay but can't find anything.

It's terrifying someone can get away with this for so long without seemingly any attempts made to hide what he was doing and it was something as unconnected and trivial as a broken tail light that brought him undone. Fills the mind with dread knowing how many missing people there are that tidier killers are simply disappearing and moving on undetected.
Bodies found at Page Boulevard home of Stewart Weldon identified as Ludlow, Springfield women It’s more towards the end but basically she had limited contact with her father and her mother actually had a restraining order against Kayla. So those two weren’t going to report anything as they didn’t know anything was amiss. I’ve already mused as to why her friends didn’t report anything and that I also find bothersome. All of these victims had problems with drugs which made them especially vulnerable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back