Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a $9.95 online search of the 3 Grave Robbers.....Clay has zero 'record'.
The other 2.....not so much....both are a '6' concerning a criminal record hit. Odd it came up the same number.
IMO, no, they did not abduct the 3 women.
I would agree that there are more experienced suspects. However MC skipped bail and had to be brought back from California . Reidel had to be brought back from Illinois. Maybe they were afraid of being railroaded but it doesn't give me warm fuzzys.

I would agree that there are more experienced suspects. However MC skipped bail and had to be brought back from California . Reidel had to be brought back from Illinois. Maybe they were afraid of being railroaded but it doesn't give me warm fuzzys.
whoa........interesting
That didn't make 'em look guilty....ha ...I'd say a a few others were squirming in their seats ie. family, friends, acquaintances...anyone associated with any of the 3 women.

Are we certain that there was a second call to Sherrill late that night? And if there was, do we know why it's just coming to light?

"...have had nothing to say." Please clarify. Thank you.

Riedel has said nothing.

Although Recla keeps up with the discussion he speaks through Clay.

They are irrelevant in my opinion. Convinced this was drug connected and had LE involvement. I suspect certain officers but decline to mention their names.

I do not know the true motive to a certainty.

Did anything ever come out about that prisoner who claimed that he knew what happened to the 3 women? I assume he was messing with police but you can't always tell.

Are we certain that there was a second call to Sherrill late that night? And if there was, do we know why it's just coming to light?
The only one I can find in the Springfield News Leader is the one call where she tells the friend she is painting or going to varnish a desk. There is a earlier article that has a discrepancy where she is putting up wallpaper.

Did anything ever come out about that prisoner who claimed that he knew what happened to the 3 women? I assume he was messing with police but you can't always tell.
It depends which serial killer you mean. Robert Cox has alluded to the fact they are near Springfield . Larry Dewayne Hall has said he put the three from Springfield next to another of his victims in Mark Twain National Forest.

I’ve talked to him by telephone and he seemed to be forthcoming.

I can’t say for certain he knows or doesn’t know. But others I regard as reliable believe he does have valuable information.

At some time in the future I hope to meet with him in person.

I can’t say for certain he knows or doesn’t know. But others I regard as reliable believe he does have valuable information.

Do you know if the Police have talked with him or not?

Did a $9.95 online search of the 3 Grave Robbers.....Clay has zero 'record'.
The other 2.....not so much....both are a '6' concerning a criminal record hit. Odd it came up the same number.
IMO, no, they did not abduct the 3 women.
hey moosememuch!
what makes you feel they aren't connected to it?

the behaviour of the visitors that morning I have a lot of trouble reconciling.

- why in the world would all these people who didn't live there and were not family feel comfortable roaming around sherill's house with nobody there?????
put yourself in this position....I would call out maybe do a 'quick'lap through realise they were not there and LEAVE.
but oh no they leave they come back they stay...they clean up?????....they answer the phone????they erase messages from the answering machine????
all without 'realising ' its a crimescene…..so if you don't realise its a crimescene WHY ARE YOU HERE LOITERING ??its not your house.

- how perfectly timed.....Janelle answers the phone to hear some creepy guy say really weird stuff to her....

- I am not sure who (maybe janelles mother?) then takes it upon herself to ERASE the phone messages accidently of course.

-they take it upon themselves to CLEAN UP the broken glass out the front . someone elses house?...….who isn't here?...…

- why didn't the girls stay at janelles as planned???
ironic its janelles crew who are HOVERING and CONTAMINATING around sherills the next morning.

have no idea the above points relevance.
its just all fishy
imo :confused::confused:

hey moosememuch!
what makes you feel they aren't connected to it?
That was awhile back but I think I said that idea due to their lack of sophistication at the time. But I have no reliable source to exclude their participation.

In one of your previous posts somewhere on the www, you claimed to have spoken to Steve Garrison. Is that true?

You need to clarify who you have spoken to by phone. Why would Mr. Garrison call you? I read that it was for 10 mins. What did you glean from that conversation?

Which P of Interest are you referring to?
Mr. Cox or Mr. Garrison?

It depends which serial killer you mean. Robert Cox has alluded to the fact they are near Springfield . Larry Dewayne Hall has said he put the three from Springfield next to another of his victims in Mark Twain National Forest.

I forgot about Mr. Hall. He's quite popular and I've read 2 books concerning his crimes.
He has quite the 'trail of bodies' in his wake. 'In With The Devil' is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998