Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads have moved so quickly, that I have been reading since day one (February 16 is my birthday, so I felt some sort of connection to sweet Lucas), but have kept to lurking and haven’t posted. But with this recent news I can’t keep quiet! JH may not be a ‘good guy’ imo, we don’t know, BUT guess what he did when he found a dead boy in his home; called police!!!! I assume right away, but I guess as far as we know he could have procrastinated like EG seems to have with poor Lucas. That vile trash was treated with more respect in death than sweet Lucas, and that makes me nauseous. All IMO, and based on the assumption that this was in fact EG; I am not fully caught up quite yet.
Also since I am finally making a post in lucas’ thread, I would like to thank FLA for all of the insight she has provided, and the class, tact, and grace she has shown throughout this unbearable last several months. I hope you are able to find peace, and that Lucas will still somehow get justice!

Phew!

Transcription done. If there are errors, please let me know, so I can fix them.

JH Interview with NG.docx

The clip of EG talking to Marshburn makes me want to hurl. Whining about her unfair bond, and then the ultimate -
"Well of course you have to release me, ‘cause you want to find Lucas!”

Are. You. Kidding Me.
How he didn't backhand her is beyond me.
He played her GOOD. I wasn't even kidding about that voodoo doll, she must feel a right chump.
Tiny Silver linings.
Thank you so much Kdoober for doing this transcript. I am unable to listen while at work but can read along during breaks.
Theses threads sure do move fast !! I am not caught up yet so carry on with all of the thoughts and ideas you wonderful people here have to help bring justice for Lucas ~~ #TeamLucas

Please ignore my total ignorance here but aren’t guns and gun ownership easy in the states. We have really tight restrictions here. But isn’t gun carrying a gun one of the main amendments there. So access to one would be not difficult. Is a gun something that is more common than not in a household.
I do not want to start any debates if this is a bad topic - it is a genuine question regarding how easy access is ?

Is it a bad part of town? Gang infested?
I know people who live nearby that report hearing gunshots is common . Often it’s neighbors firing there own weapons no idea WHY. But people don’t call the police to report such cases if they did that’s all the police would be doing non -stop. I reside in a smaller community just outside of Wichita we have to go there for basically all shopping and some drs etc. where I live hearing a gunshot would cause a panic. It’s onky happened once in all the years I’ve lived here and it was a big deal. But even people commenting on news sites are saying gunshots in that area aren’t uncommon.

I think the day is young. We will be hearing more. I can't imagine what else could happen in this case. I think the drama is finally over and now to pick up the pieces and move forward.

Lordddd, why did today have to be the day that I would have made freakin plans on my day off! - If anything happens, please someone feel sweet enough to pm me
laugh1-smiley.gif
lol. - @Horror I'm batting my eyelids at you
flirty4-smiley.gif

Please ignore my total ignorance here but aren’t guns and gun ownership easy in the states. We have really tight restrictions here. But isn’t gun carrying a gun one of the main amendments there. So access to one would be not difficult. Is a gun something that is more common than not in a household.
I do not want to start any debates if this is a bad topic - it is a genuine question regarding how easy access is ?

They are not present in my household, but yes. They are more common.

I know people who live nearby that report hearing gunshots is common . Often it’s neighbors firing there own weapons no idea WHY. But people don’t call the police to report such cases if they did that’s all the police would be doing non -stop. I reside in a smaller community just outside of Wichita we have to go there for basically all shopping and some drs etc. where I live hearing a gunshot would cause a panic. It’s onky happened once in all the years I’ve lived here and it was a big deal. But even people commenting on news sites are saying gunshots in that area aren’t uncommon.
We have areas around where we live that have that too, but it's from gangs. Nothing in my particular neighborhood, but surrounding.

They are not present in my household, but yes. They are more common.
yes owning a gun is a big thing around here. People seem to take a lot of pride in owning them. I have none in my home however. It’s not for me, I’m not comfortable with them in a house with children. But I won’t judge those who do.

Last edited:
Is it a bad part of town? Gang infested?
I could be wrong but not in my recollection -- however, it's near to heavy commercial area and the highway. I know in my neighborhood I've heard sounds resembling gun shots many times, but sometimes it's one of those loud boom fireworks, a vehicle backfire, or some other boom that is hard to identify but could be a gun. I've woken up to booms and wondered. I'm guessing the neighbors are close enough to all the noise that they wouldn't immediately suspect a gunshot.
An indicator of my WS membership (and discrepancies over the timing of the dog barking in the OJ case) - when I hear sounds like this, I immediately note the time according to my phone or laptop just in case anyone asks -- no one has yet, crossing my fingers...

Why in the world did she even have access to that house? JH didn't take her keys and have the LL change the locks after she led the PI to Lucas's body?!

I realize many feel that Lucas will now never get justice and are angered by this but at what point was Emily ever honest about the events? What has really been lost there? Nothing if she historically wasn't ever truthful or helpful. Everything LE has gathered on the case still remains. The autopsy findings (whatever they are) will still remain. The only difference is that she won't be sitting in jail/prison to pay the price for Lucas, which was NEVER guaranteed no matter how solid the case seemed. The problem took care of itself.

We have areas around where we live that have that too, but it's from gangs. Nothing in my particular neighborhood, but surrounding.
I believe there is gang activity around there. Also drugs are a huge problem there. Drugs might even be a bigger problem in my community. But it’s more in certain neighborhoods then others.

The day seems like it’s

yes owning a gun is a big thing around here. People seem to take a lot of pride in owning them. I have none in my home however. It’s not for me, I’m not comfortable with them in a house with children. But I won’t judge those who do.

DH had one when I met him. Maybe a few. I told him to get rid before we moved in together. I agree. Especially with children around. I guess we don't know whose gun it was yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆