Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure when I get home, there will be another thread or two for me to read. If anyone is transcribing the NG interview, would you kindly send it to me in PM? I have to leave for work now.

God Bless all those who are affected by this today- I hope the autopsy is quick and easy to determine, if she did indeed commit suicide. The police leaving early and no crime scene tape at the home tells me that's what they suspect.

Toes may have been used - have been in the past- when one couldn’t reach the trigger.

Right. Even if the barrel length was too long for her to reach to the trigger she could have easily found another way like using toes or even a pencil or something long enough to push down on the trigger.

Its a good question though because if she used an obect to push the trigger then that should be laying near the rifle. I am sure LE will measure her arm legth and compare to the gun and that will all be part of their investigation.

The trajectory of the bullet entry will be important too.

David Marshburn speaks about this morning's developments with Emily Glass
WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - Private investigator David Marshburn was the first to speak with with KSN about this latest development in the Lucas Hernandez case and the death of Emily Glass. This is what he learned from his sources.

"Jonathan went over to the house, and he found her or either she shot herself in front of him," said Marshburn

Through his sources, Marshburn did confirm Glass had taken her own life. It was something he was concerned about after she was released from jail. He had concerns about something he found on her body. Something, he didn't confirm.

"I mean kinda felt like it would happen, but, you don't want it to. But, I did see where she had attempted suicide before you know by her wrist having a cut on it, looked like an old scar," said Marshburn.”

This chick was a toxic psycho until her last breath. So disappointing.... but at least she’ll never hurt another innocent child again. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123