Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the Uber request.

In August last year, Uber was investigating if Mr Ristevski picked up a trip for the company the day his wife disappeared.
His mobile phone pinged near Diggers Rest, about 20km northwest of the family home and on the same day Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected about 40km northwest of their home near Gisborne.
It is believed Mr Ristevski received a request to pick up an Uber customer but it is unknown if he accepted it. When interviewed about why he was driving around Diggers Rest he said he was attempting to fix the fuel gauge in his wife’s Mercedes.
Borce and Karen Ristevski had money problems before her death

BBM. The logging in to KR's FB has never sat right with me.
My adult children and I don't know one another's passwords, yet I could send any one of their friends a message.
You don't need to log into someone else's FB account. You can just send a message from your own account.

Did Sarah contact Ms Hili by FB messenger? Or did she text her?
I know that she contacted at least several friends via FB, but maybe Ms Hili's was a text message from Sarah's phone to Ms Hili's phone ... seeing as Ms Hili seems to have been Karen's closest friend, from what I can tell.

The following day daughter Sarah sent family friend Sharryn Hili a text message asking if she had seen her mother.
The text was only four words long, but it was enough to convince Karen Ristevski's friends there was something seriously wrong: 'Have you seen mum?'
Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'
Karen Ristevski's daughter's text after mum went missing | Daily Mail Online

Did Sarah contact Ms Hili by FB messenger? Or did she text her?
I know that she contacted at least several friends via FB, but maybe Ms Hili's was a text message from Sarah's phone to Ms Hili's phone ... seeing as Ms Hili seems to have been Karen's closest friend, from what I can tell.

The following day daughter Sarah sent family friend Sharryn Hili a text message asking if she had seen her mother.
The text was only four words long, but it was enough to convince Karen Ristevski's friends there was something seriously wrong: 'Have you seen mum?'
Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'
Karen Ristevski's daughter's text after mum went missing | Daily Mail Online
There are different reports about that. Some say that she texted her and others say that she logged into her mum's Facebook account and either posted it on Ms Hili's wall from Karen's account or Fb messaged her. Maybe both?

There are different reports about that. Some say that she texted her and others say that she logged into her mum's Facebook account and either posted it on Ms Hili's wall from Karen's account or Fb messaged her. Maybe both?

3 July 2016
Sarah Ristevski, 21, told 3AW she had reached out to her mother's friends on Facebook but to no avail.
"There's no leads at all, no sightings, nothing," she said. "I've logged onto her Facebook and contacted all of her friends. No one has seen her."
Sarah said she was desperate for her mother to return home.
Daughter of missing Avondale Heights woman pleads for help finding mother
Maybe both.

3 July 2016
Sarah Ristevski, 21, told 3AW she had reached out to her mother's friends on Facebook but to no avail.
"There's no leads at all, no sightings, nothing," she said. "I've logged onto her Facebook and contacted all of her friends. No one has seen her."
Sarah said she was desperate for her mother to return home.
Daughter of missing Avondale Heights woman pleads for help finding mother
Except when one friend responded, and quite quickly, it seems, s.he was too devastated to talk to her.
I have to think that her contacting all her mother's friends (and only one seems to have reported it) was for show.

Borce has been charged for the murder of his wife.
Just revisited Tim Day's interview way back when the cctv of the merc at Diggers was released.
Reporter: How is Sarah doing? Pretty tough for her, only a 21 year old woman.
Tim Day: I imagine it would be. I imagine it would be. I havent had any dealings with Sarah personally. I can't really say how she is doing.
Reporter: Does that motivate you,people like Sarah to close a case like this?
Tim Day: It does. I think the truth is what motivates you.

[

Borce has been charged for the murder of his wife.
Just revisited Tim Day's interview way back when the cctv of the merc at Diggers was released.
Reporter: How is Sarah doing? Pretty tough for her, only a 21 year old woman.
Tim Day: I imagine it would be. I imagine it would be. I havent had any dealings with Sarah personally. I can't really say how she is doing.
Reporter: Does that motivate you,people like Sarah to close a case like this?
Tim Day: It does. I think the truth is what motivates you.

[
Wondering, how important the car on screen to the left of Tim Day may be?

Good catch FG. I wonder what f it’s one of these vehicles at Diggers.
Vasko had a black 4x4.

A maroon Nissan Patrol four-wheel-drive wagon, with black roof racks and a spare tyre on the rear door, seen in Diggers Rest on January 29, 2016. Picture: Victoria Police Source:SuppliedSource:AAP

The Mercedes was the last of six vehicles seen driving close together on the Old Calder Freeway the morning Ms Ristevski disappeared

Disturbing footage and evidence emerge in Karen Ristevski mystery – NEWS.com.au - Latest Technology News

Attachments

• 3ADF6431-C18E-4A07-9DE5-0E35E25CBB8D.jpeg
    3ADF6431-C18E-4A07-9DE5-0E35E25CBB8D.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5

Hi FG. As the vis starts the vehicles begin to scroll through, they were travelling along with Karen’s car at Diggers.

The vehicles of interest were - a white Ford Ranger single-cab ute towing a yellow mini-excavator, a black Holden Commodore ute, a maroon Nissan Patrol four-wheel-drive wagon, a white Honda Jazz wagon and a silver Kia Rio wagon.

Police hope to speak to the drivers of these vehicles or anyone who recognises any of the cars in the footage.
http://classictechnews.com/disturbi...merge-in-karen-ristevski-mystery-news-com-au/

Sorry double post. How do you delete a post?

Hi FG. As the vid starts, the vehicles begin to scroll through, they were travelling along with Karen’s car at Diggers.

The vehicles of interest were - a white Ford Ranger single-cab ute towing a yellow mini-excavator, a black Holden Commodore ute, a maroon Nissan Patrol four-wheel-drive wagon, a white Honda Jazz wagon and a silver Kia Rio wagon.

Police hope to speak to the drivers of these vehicles or anyone who recognises any of the cars in the footage.
http://classictechnews.com/disturbi...merge-in-karen-ristevski-mystery-news-com-au/

Last edited:

Yes Tim Day was rather keen to brush over the question from the reporter.
When asked "Does anything make you think the cars were travelling together?"
"No" his prompt reply.
With a slight shrug of the shoulders "I think I heard someone suggest that".
It does make you wonder.

Yes seems odd though...imo
Given Ms Hili was able to call Sarah back pronto on her phone, her number. But had to speak to Boris because Sarah could not speak.
The timing of that log on might end up being very significant.
Ms Hili was told that Sarah was unable to speak by Borce. Did Borce not want Sarah to speak and thus prevented Sarah speaking? If Sarah had spoken in a distraught state, (not knowing the truth about anything), then Ms Hili may have been alerted that something was very wrong, and taken it further, which would have put a lot of pressure on the accused. MOO

Sorry double post. How do you delete a post?

Hi FG. As the vid starts, the vehicles begin to scroll through, they were travelling along with Karen’s car at Diggers.

Disturbing footage and evidence emerge in Karen Ristevski mystery – NEWS.com.au - Latest Technology News

You can only delete your post, within 'one hour'.
Perhaps, will be fixed, in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members