Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Thanks for keeping on Haleigh's case, Levi. I will never forget her either. [emoji173]

(I started over and marathoned the 7 podcasts). Its been a long time and this case has so many twists and turns and LIES. I will never forget watching Tommy and Misty at the dock. [emoji20]

Podcast highlights: I was really struck by the way Misty sounded so much like Ronald 'I was at work' back when they were crying about Haleigh to the public. Nearly identical. I also think the getting married bit was all Ronald 'I was at work' to protect himself. And then on the Today show when Meredith asked her about inconsistent stories, Misty said Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then was unable to answer since I suppose her and Ronald 'I was at work' hadn't rehearsed her answer. It's interesting to listen only, you pick up on different things than when watching a video or TV.

I am eager to hear the next episode about Ronald 'I was at work' because I think HE is the key.

Thinking of you today, HaLeigh, and reading over your case. I can't believe it has been 9 years. :tears:

Yea I followed this case closely at the time it was happening.

So sad. I never understood why Misty did not spill all the beans to LE.

I think she would have gotten a better deal for herself if she would have just been honest about whatever happened.

I'm not sure where to post this because there are so many threads on Haleigh Cummings. If anyone has a better placement, please cross-post it there.

I just came across a connection in the news to someone involved in this case. Chelsea Croslin had been living at the house where Yarmouth, Massachusetts police sgt. Sean Gannon was murdered on April 12. The homeowners were evicting Chelsea and another person for living there without paying rent. That connection came up in a followup story about the eviction proceedings.
The police officer was killed in the attic of the house. A 3rd person, Thomas Latanowich, is charged with murder.

Chelsea is listed by the last name Bergen in some records and Croslin in others. She also goes by Bergen Croslin sometimes.

http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/20180508/eviction-was-planned-at-home-where-gannon-was-shot

I'm not sure where to post this because there are so many threads on Haleigh Cummings. If anyone has a better placement, please cross-post it there.

I just came across a connection in the news to someone involved in this case. Chelsea Croslin had been living at the house where Yarmouth, Massachusetts police sgt. Sean Gannon was murdered on April 12. The homeowners were evicting Chelsea and another person for living there without paying rent. That connection came up in a followup story about the eviction proceedings.
The police officer was killed in the attic of the house. A 3rd person, Thomas Latanowich, is charged with murder.

Chelsea is listed by the last name Bergen in some records and Croslin in others. She also goes by Bergen Croslin sometimes.

http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/20180508/eviction-was-planned-at-home-where-gannon-was-shot

Well, well, well. This is certainly interesting.

Yes, that was very interesting.

I am pretty sure that Timmie lives in Michigan now, as does Hank Sr (who married again last year.)

Did Chelsea and Timmy divorce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Ron was at work. There were no 2 co-workers that Levi implied witnessed Ron leave.
The repeated calls Ron made to Misty that night while he was at work (pings)validate that he was at work, and very worried why she was NOT answering.
Why doesn't anyone think of Joe Overstreet, the Croslin's cousin from Tennessee...who "mysteriously showed up" for a visit? He told no one he was coming, furthermore, nobody liked him. He was heavily involved in drug dealing/trafficking and knew many dangerous people. He had a history of raping Misty. He had a criminal record of burglary and theft, and running from police. He owned a red Rav4 which matched the description of a car seen in a Carrabba's restaurant parking lot, with a man who resembled Joe, dark brown-black short hair, small frame, about 5'8" shielding the face of a short little girl while getting her into the car. Next thing ya know, LE has a red Rav4 in an undisclosed location which leaked out, so LE (Pisciatello? spelling) makes the usual announcement which ALL LE made when it came to Haleigh: "At this time, we have a car in possession based on a tip, which we will not comment on. {We never saw the car again, hmmm...} Oh, fyi: Joe got a ride to Palatka from a female friend, he did NOT drive his Rav4 to Palatka, and she dropped him off.)Back to the story: PCSO decided FINALLY, DUH? to go investigate Joe who ironically lives in Tennessee the same place that Carrabba's was?! But, of course, PCSO found nothing but marijuana plants. So, they cleared Joe Overstreet as a possible suspect faster than the speed of light! Then they actually made an official statement to the media! PCSO made sure everyone heard it: "We have CLEARED Joe Overstreet as a suspect." Think back to when Misty was interviewed and said she didn't trust him, etc...Imo, she was trying to hint to anyone to look at him, because he came into town unannounced fought with Ron over a gun, Haleigh went missing that very same night. Why Ron and Joe were fighting over the gun, idk, but he ended up hiding it from Joe that day by hiding it in a culvert. Joe was furious that the gun was missing. You figure out the rest. Keep in mind: what was THE MOST important thing in Ron's life? His children. Yes, Ron took pills, but never while with his children. He had suffered a severe back injury years earlier, and became addicted to painkillers. But it was HIS problem. Ron would've rather cried in pain than take pills while his kids were around. Yes it's true. AND, why would anyone keep their stash in the vicinity of ANYONE else? Misty was a pill-head. Ron REFUSED to allow her around pills, he hid them from her, which is why he was furious about the 3 day drug fest she was at with her hooker friends, and white-boy Greg, and others. She ran off and he had no idea where they were. Came home Monday, slept it off, did not want to watch the kids, but Ron said yes you are, this is our agreement, you're fine now, (she just had a headache,) Ron called his Gma to ask her to come by and check on her later. Tommy was there, Lindsey his wife, (actually very sweet people) and their kids, so there was good family support. After dinner the kids played, (dinner was at 5,) Gma dropped by at 7-7:30, dropped off laundry, stayed for awhile, and there you go, time for bed. What could possibly happen? Ohhh....Joe was in town. But where was he?

Last edited:
I was on Facebook and came across Haleigh's missing poster. I had forgotten about the case and decided to Google her name to see if anything new has surfaced. Well, I found this in the list of search results.... Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings (2003-2009) - Find A...

I think this is inappropriate! Yes, I know it is more likely than not, that Haleigh is deceased based on facts and statistics. It just bothers me that the poster put this up, and other find a grave for other missing persons. These kinds of things should be left to the family, not some internet stranger. :mad:

Sorry for venting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back