Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Police have started at the end of the street, where it is supposedly a dead end.

Detectives begin large-scale search for missing William Tyrrell | Daily Mail Online

In this pic they are walking past No 51. We have heard that the people in No 52 were away at the time, but I don't think we've heard much about the people in 51.
Anyone?

4D2B636800000578-5837249-The_initial_search_was_focused_only_on_finding_William_a_little_-a-37_1528846972910.jpg

This was early this morning before Jubes spoke to the media. The reporter said they would be starting and the top of the hill and working their way down the hill.
The cover seems to be set up at the end of the street, where the tar ends.

New Search Begins In William Tyrrell Cas... - (news) | ten daily

Sorry that was in reply to sleeps above post.

But all demands in the petition to the coroner have been addressed.
Jube's is still the lead investigator. He has been communicating with Barnes and his deputy as well as who ever is that roll now. Harriett is it?
An inquest will only be held when all lines have been exhausted.

15,000 pieces of information received about missing boy William Tyrrell

Pictures....a whole lot of shovels in the area.

The cost of this is enormous - 4 weeks searching, forensic tests on all items found = Mega$$$$

IMO they are looking for something in particular and are not just looking to please the Coroner.

The most Jubes will say along those lines is .....

BBM
Investigators were quizzed on why it has taken four years to begin searching for forensic evidence, but Det Insp Jubelin said it was 'appropriate' to search again now.

The fresh search for William will focus on finding evidence to show his disappearance was the result of human intervention and not misadventure.

The new search, Det Insp Jubelin said, will document areas combed by police and any hard evidence they find of William.

Det Insp Jubelin said time was no barrier with forensic evidence but acknowledged concerns the boy would not come home.
Police warn William Tyrrell's kidnapper and reveal they haven't given up hope of finding missing boy | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
But all demands in the petition to the coroner have been addressed.
Jube's is still the lead investigator. He has been communicating with Barnes and his deputy as well as who ever is that roll now. Harriett is it?
An inquest will only be held when all lines have been exhausted.

15,000 pieces of information received about missing boy William Tyrrell

Pictures....a whole lot of shovels in the area.

Yes, I heard several times that Jubes is liaising with Harriet now. He wasn't sure if she would come to the search site or when.

Apparently, Harriet Grahame is one of the Deputy Coroners. There are six deputies.

His Honour Magistrate Leslie Mabbutt is now the State Coroner.

Coroners

Re: POI TJ

My mind is circling around TJ being with BS on that day and what possible reasons may have brought them together. With BS having recently visited the area to provide quote to fix washer, I wonder if he may have noticed vacant houses with unsecured items ripe for picking & passed info on to TJ? (Anything of value or suitable for sale as scrap metal etc). 2 blokes required for heavy lifting, BS along for the ride to lend a hand. William spotted. Although this theory does make me wonder why they would do this in broad daylight (hiding in plain sight? Hoping to blend in with real estate agents/prospective buyers visiting the neighbourhood??)

TJ trying to use helping his (now deceased) neighbour with hot water system as an alibi stinks to high heaven.

"His (TJ's) criminal history includes assaulting children and women, escaping from police custody, theft and drug possession".
Tony Jones: Paedophile in William Tyrrell case freed from prison

"The neighbour has since died, but his widow told A Current Affair that Mr Jones did install a hot water system at their house, at least four months before William's suspected abduction".
Widow doesn’t want husband used as William Tyrrell alibi

What a scary looking character. :eek:
Whenever I take a break from this case, I return forgetting that BS is someone's initials... and not what he is possibly full of.

Nothing new.
Just a timeline.
No mention of 2 cars in the street.
Could not help but note -
The local tradie had been due to start work on grandma's house.
The mystery disappearance of William Tyrell

I don't believe that the tradie has been able to convince the FF or the police that he wasn't due at the house that morning. Maybe he thought that grandma's word would not be taken above his? Maybe his ping trail shows him approaching and/or leaving that area around that time?

They would have had expert analysts going over and over his ping trail, mapping it, charting it, analysing how strong it was in different places, determining directions and where and when ...... despite any black spots. The ping trail still would have faded in and out. Stronger when near towers, weaker when further away. The phone connecting when it could, disconnecting in the black spot(s).

Maybe grandma has a diary in which she writes all of her appointments, so she doesn't forget them. Something her generation is likely to do. imo

Last edited:
The cost of this is enormous - 4 weeks searching, forensic tests on all items found = Mega$$$$

IMO they are looking for something in particular and are not just looking to please the Coroner.

But what?
That piece of broken tail light?
A shred of fabric?
What could remain in its place, in the elements in 4 years?
Grass grows, gets cut and trodden on...any DNA would be long gone.
What could it be!

Are they out to prove he isn’t there?

A Valium milkshake is needed right now. NOW dammit!! arghhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member