Recovered/Located Bud Henley Jr, Adult Male, Sheldon, 3 June 2018

Tbone144

Reaction score
This has been going around my local pages but it seems they have filed a missingpersons report and it has a case file so I’m hoping it’s okay to post.

(Link didn’t work, trying to find something else)

Bud Henley, Jr., (Bj) from Sheldon, TX is missing. Today 6/3/2018 marks the 6th day that he was last seen. His wife Amanda Henley last saw him on Tuesday 5/29 at 4:30 am leaving for work. Last time she verbally communicated with him was at 11am that day when he was on his lunch break. BJ"s last known location thru location services via cell phone tracking is the Sheldon area off Hwy 90 & Beltway 8 aka Beaumont place. He was last known to be driving a 2000 Mercury Villager van with a broken out passenger side.
Bud has multiple tattoos. Most distinguished ones are on both forearms that include his name "Bud" in block letters. His last name is tattooed across his chest. He also has tattoos on his back that include his children's names in a heart and wing. He also has a black panther tattooed on his rib cage on the right side.
window.
His wife received some disturbing emails on Wednesday that BJ has been abducted and was hurt. A missing persons report and missing vehicle report has been filed If you have seen Bud (BJ) or have any information that may lead to finding him, please contact Harris County Sheriff's Department at 713-274-9375 and refer to Case# HC180086535.

I haven’t found a msm post about him and I’m not sure my local link will work for y’all. I’ll keep digging and try to find more info.

Last edited:
1fdb0bee-681c-469e-bf16-61fa3ebabf5c.jpg

Missing Person Report: Henley, Bud Jr - Date: 05/29/2018 - City: Houston

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member