Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrell's grandmother thinks new search is just for show | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'They WON'T find him': William Tyrell's grandmother slams the police investigation into the missing boy - claiming the new forensic search is 'all for show' ahead of what would have been his seventh birthday
  • Natalie Collins, William Tyrell's grandmother, is furious over the new search
  • She claims the search is 'for show' leading up to the boy's seventh birthday
  • She also claims she h
I sympathise with this poor Lady but disagree with her. The police would not waste their time or spend a great deal of money searching if they did not believe their was a realistic possibility of finding William. I can understand if she wants to believe he is alive.

I sympathise with this poor Lady but disagree with her. The police would not waste their time or spend a great deal of money searching if they did not believe their was a realistic possibility of finding William. I can understand if she wants to believe he is alive.
I don't think NC believes her grandson is still alive. She does seem to bask in the limelight whenever possible. Strange that she has never been interview, if indeed that is true.

"Ms Collins is torn between wanting the little boy's body to be found so she can 'say goodbye' and having the mystery remain unsolved."

Is there any chance at all that a cadaver dog could pick up a scent from a grave after four years.?

Like everyone else i desperately want closure for the family, but cant say i feel optimistic about this search..

It is very possible that the crime is solved, other than locating William. It seems to be the conviction they are going for now. And going hard at it. imo

Say if they took someone to court and he was set free then that person couldn’t go to an inquest
Missing toddler William Tyrrell's father says he's searched bushland with a shovel | Daily Mail Online

Collins said he was the first person police questioned after William's disappearance, which he claims was a 'slap in the face'.

'William is constantly on my mind. I don't know if I'll ever find him. I'm not sure I want to,' he said.

Collins claimed he no longer uses drugs, and that he wants to see a psychologist to deal with losing his son.

'I will when I get some money because I get flashbacks of him in that Spiderman suit playing in the garden.'

But 5 psychologist visits are free on the mental health plan.

Don’t shoot me, but I kinda agree with NC. It’s been a very publicised search. Like a camera out where it’s a police only search. Also the way the toy was found. I find it weird....Almost seems set up. But I also agree it’s a very expensive search for it to not be a real genuine search. Something interesting is going on either way:

Sorry ak, I missed your reply! I haven't seen where media are freely reporting BC's presence at the search site.. I either am wayyyyyyy behind, or I have posts in hiding again, or they haven't been posted yet?

No sorry not what I meant. I think just the fact they’re talking and publishing which makes me think no ones been told they could jeapordise the investigation?

Like I wonder whether it’s helpful him saying that or a hindrance (for him aka self incriminating)
Either way I always feel media is a bit more careful to only publish what they’re in effect “allowed” to publish in such cases... I don’t see them screwing the police over by revealing things and ruining the course of justice.

Don’t shoot me, but I kinda agree with NC. It’s been a very publicised search. Like a camera out where it’s a police only search. Also the way the toy was found. I find it weird....Almost seems set up. But I also agree it’s a very expensive search for it to not be a real genuine search. Something interesting is going on either way:

I hope it is making that person who 'knows something' realise that they are not joking when they say they will be coming for that person.
The courts are always more lenient when a person is cooperative.

I wonder if any type of search warrant(s) have been obtained for the 3km search area? Otherwise, can they really go into peoples' yards and look at their patio stones and wood piles and such??

I am wondering why the planning council members are involved. Perhaps they and the forestry department are helping them with boundaries, because maybe a warrant has been given for all areas that were Kendall Forest property at a given point in time.

They definitely seem free to move about within external areas around there.

I'm thinking that this search is being more about proving William was taken, and the area they are searching, could possibly indicate that someone was maybe 'camping out' there? Either permanently or semi-permanently or because they knew the kids were coming. Is it possible what the police are actually looking for is signs of a campsite? To prove he was taken they need to prove how it occurred. Someone mentioned earlier about some findings relating to a campsite in the early searches but not sure what area that was.

At first I was sensing that this is just more of the same.. scare tactics.. trying to draw out someone who knows something.. the things that are being said are the same things that were said years ago (ie if you know anything, best you come to us first, before we come to YOU; if you know something and don't come to us, you may find yourself at risk legally, type of thing; don't forget about the million dollar reward and it is only for recovery of WT, NOT for prosecution, etc.)..
However.. to take on a FOUR WEEK search has to have more meaning than that, that is huge money. I'm actually starting to feel somewhat hopeful.
your right
they aren't saying anything knew.
the fact they are going back to the very beginning and going over it with a fine tooth comb the immediate radius tells me unfortunately they still have nothing of substance in any which direction.
which has always been my bug bear about spedding.
they are looking for ANYTHING to tie them to a theory.
imo
fingers crossed this very expensive and time consuming search is fruitful for them!

I would love to be a fly on the wall in TJ and BS’s houses right now whilst this search is going on.

Would not be sleeping well at the moment, I imagine. Those close would be noticing a disturbed sleep pattern.. getting up, lights on at odd hours etc. Devouring comfort food or not eating at all. (Hang on, could be describing myself lol)

Same with this. Is he scraping a sample off these pavers? I wonder, too, if the pavers have been dug up? And, if so, whose garden are they digging up?

8ef2e3f9b838d06d90c61cbbfa4e8fbb

Toy found in search for William
i just did a google street view and this property appears to be 9 benaroon drive which is also on the corner of batar creek rd, you can see the same swing set inside the front fence corner, although other properties may have the same swings?

I wonder if any type of search warrant(s) have been obtained for the 3km search area? Otherwise, can they really go into peoples' yards and look at their patio stones and wood piles and such??
If the cops came to my door and said we need rip up your pavers.
Id be go for it. Ill fix it up later.

If the police find no misadventure or human intervention...

i just did a google street view and this property appears to be 9 benaroon drive which is also on the corner of batar creek rd, you can see the same swing set inside the front fence corner, although other properties may have the same swings?

9 Benaroon Dr, Kendall NSW 2439

Google Maps

Last edited:
The Daily Telegraph
@dailytelegraph

#EXCLUSIVE: "Stop searching, he's dead": William Tyrrell's biological grandmother hits out at investigators over renewed search. (link: http://bit.ly/2yaEeE5) bit.ly/2yaEeE5

Grandma Natalie Collins, 59, says ‘they’re never going to find William’
DANIELLE GUSMAROLI, The Daily Telegraph
June 15, 2018 12:00am

WILLIAM Tyrrell’s biological grandmother has hit out at investigators forensically searching scrubland for clues into his disappearance, saying: “You’re wasting your time — he’s dead.”’

‘Natalie Collins, 59, broke down as she said: “This is just opening old wounds for us, the door never closes, the police are wasting good taxpayers’ money and their time, they’re never going to find William — I just know in my heart he’s dead.

“I know exactly what’s happened, someone’s taken him and done something to him. Brendan (William’s father) says it, too, he believes William’s gone.”’

‘Ms Collins, a cleaner, said she and her family were not informed of the search for fresh evidence involving a 50-strong force that has already unearthed a toy hidden in the undergrowth on the NSW mid north-coast, where the mystery began almost four years ago.’

‘“What clues are they looking for? William can’t even walk that far to Kendall, he’s not there,” Ms Collins said through tears.

“Brendan (her son) knows in his heart of hearts his son is dead.

“His mum Karlie has his other children, it’s hard for him dealing with that.’

‘“He hopes they find something but he is not hopeful, maybe finally we’ll be able to get on with our lives, maybe the search will help us do that.”’

07BB86D4-B872-473D-99F2-EDED150A7AF7.jpeg
Above: Search Area (click on image to enlarge).

I am wondering why the planning council members are involved. Perhaps they and the forestry department are helping them with boundaries, because maybe a warrant has been given for all areas that were Kendall Forest property at a given point in time.

They definitely seem free to move about within external areas around there.

I have no idea really.
I was trying to determine where the forest boundary actually was.
Maybe certain area's require different approaches and need to consider protected species ..etc

http://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/473962/Kendall-252_253_HPOM.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member