Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

The boyfriend is the last to see her and he says the handgun is missing. Why would he think to check for her handgun, unless she was suicidal or it was used in a crime? If I ran late from a simple errand the last thing my husband would be looking for is my firearm.

The boyfriend is the last to see her and he says the handgun is missing. Why would he think to check for her handgun, unless she was suicidal or it was used in a crime? If I ran late from a simple errand the last thing my husband would be looking for is my firearm.

In a news interview he said the when he called the police they told him to search for anything missing, missing weapons, any notes etc.

According to a comment on bf's page, Holly had her her done last Friday. She looked beautiful, there's a photo. What happened since then, what brought her to this final decision, that there was so much pain, seemingly so much hidden within her? One never knows.
I feel very sad. So devastating to her loved ones, her children....
May Holly now be at peace...

According to a comment on bf's page, Holly had her her done last Friday. She looked beautiful, there's a photo. What happened since then, what brought her to this final decision, that there was so much pain, seemingly so much hidden within her? One never knows.
I feel very sad. So devastating to her loved ones, her children....
May Holly now be at peace...

Last week was probably when she made her mind up. People who actually get to that point seem happy and at ease. Her poor kids and family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back