Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE and Jubes knew fairly early on what happened and who was responsible, but were hindered by lack of evidence and perhaps an alibi. I think the pressure being applied and GJs comments "i want that person to feel like everyone is looking at them" (not verbatim but YKWIM) was an attempt to crack an alibi, however during that work in progress the strikeforce is collecting up as much evidence as is humanly possible to present to an inquest. The coroner can compel people to give evidence under oath. With a bit of luck the pressure might be too much and there will be an arrest before an inquest. I really don't have an opinion on who the prime suspect is but I think Jubes does. I'd be really worried if I was them because the detective does not give up!

If Jubes didn’t know who was responsible for William’s disappearance then, I think he certainly knows now. It’s been a process of elimination. The hunter has now become the hunted. I wouldn’t like to be DCI Jubelin’s prey.

Fascinating to watch if this was crime fiction but the reality is that a little boy has been lost to the world.

I think the cars were there.

Not one single resident has ever verifeid this!

We haven't seen anything official from the residents ever since the very start of this case.

We have seen MSM comments about how cooperative they are being, which makes me think that police have asked them to not speak to the media about William's case.

Interesting that they use the term “found” for the toy, but then “seized” for the shovel, as though the shovel was belonging to someone.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? The last shovel I heard that was 'seized' was the Ristevski's shovel (Karen Ristevski case).

Seems to me that there is going to be a fair degree of forensic testing done due to this search. Soil samples, vegetation. And then I wonder why. Has something been found elsewhere? Is it due to forensic results on/in a vehicle? On someone's shoes or clothing?

So many questions.

Last edited:
Interesting how someone who didn't live there and hadn't for..... how many years??... knows that the whole time her parents lived there, there were never ever cars parked on the street, ever.. and yet we have seen numerous photos which show cars parked on the street (which in fact, IIRC, tend to also look like the 2 vehicles in question?)... jmo.

The shots of Benaroon Drive from streetview, IMO, confirm what the FM said in the interview. A satellite picture has shown a number of vehichles opposite 48 Benaroon Drive, however it looks like a major job was taking place either on the power lines or at a residents house at the time. since the announcement of the two cars, we have seen a car that looks like a white station wagon parked in that spot in a real estate campaign for 48 Benaroon Drive and a websleuth reported to us that she had seen a similar vehichle parked there when she visited the area.

The shots of Benaroon Drive from streetview, IMO, confirm what the FM said in the interview. A satellite picture has shown a number of vehichles opposite 48 Benaroon Drive, however it looks like a major job was taking place either on the power lines or at a residents house at the time. since the announcement of the two cars, we have seen a car that looks like a white station wagon parked in that spot in a real estate campaign for 48 Benaroon Drive and a websleuth reported to us that she had seen a similar vehichle parked there when she visited the area.

Yes, when I checked Google Earth for similar, it offered historical satellite shots from 17 Sep 2011, 16 May 2013, 26 Feb 2014, 13 Jan 2016, 11 May 2016, 17 Sep 2016.

Two of the six shots/dates showed cars on the street ..... in the remaining four shots the street was empty.
So, technically, 1/3 of the time (in this small sample) there were cars on the street in random Earth satellite shots.

13 Jan 2016
292kvip.jpg

17 Sep 2016
28txopt.jpg

We haven't seen anything official from the residents ever since the very start of this case.

We have seen MSM comments about how cooperative they are being, which makes me think that police have asked them to not speak to the media about William's case.

Mr Savage was there quickly to answer the FM pleas for help IIRC and the Wilsons left before William was taken so maybe someone else remembered the vehicles.

Maybe hypnotherapy should have been used to jolt some memories of vehicles coming and going.

I personally feel cars could be a common occurrence parked on the streets around there.

There was a mother who frequently jogged up that hill after dropping her school children off. IIRC she called it ‘heartbreak Hill’ so she’d have to regularly park her vehicle somewhere.

Last edited:
Mr Savage was there to answer the FM pleas for help IIRC and the Wilsons left before William was taken so maybe someone else remembered the vehicles.

I was waiting for the FD to pipe up in the interview, because he would have driven right past those cars when he was leaving for Lakewood that morning.
But he never said a word about them in the 60 Minutes interview. Even though he did contribute quite a bit about other things.

Yes. Remember seeing those vehicles on maps when we sleuthed this several years ago.

I do, tgy. Nearly four bloody years, unbelievable. Unbelievably sad, too, where on earth is he? I take it BS hasn't been locked up since I last checked! 1am here and I need my bed, will make a concerted effort to get up to speed tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit