GUILTY Tx- Maya Rivera, 24, Ray Hudson Sr., 28, Ray Hudson Jr, 5, murdered, Wharton County, 10 June 2018 *arrest*

censored-smiley-face.gif

ANGLETON — A Brazoria County family missing for almost a week has been found dead, a family member said they were told late Saturday.

Maya Rivera, 24, Rayshawn Hudson, 28, and their son, Rayshawn “Baby Ray” Jr., 5, were last seen June 10, the day before the child's birthday, police said.

The family member, Hudson's cousin Maria Kennedy, said the Texas Rangers informed them of the discovery that involved the Wharton County Sheriff’s Office. A staff member who answered the phone at Wharton’s sheriff's office declined to comment on the report.
Attempts to contact the Texas Rangers were unsuccessful late Saturday.

No other details about where and how the bodies were discovered were available.

Rangers told them DNA tests would be required to confirm the family members' identities, Kennedy said. The Rangers told the family a man found driving Rivera's car Thursday in Rosenberg, Robert Allen Satterfield, will be charged with murder, Kennedy said.

Satterfield is in custody, having been arrested Thursday on unrelated charges.
Angleton family missing for a week found dead, relative says

“Rosenberg police confirmed they did arrest a man named Robert Allen Satterfield on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, but would not say whose vehicle he was driving.“
His bail is only 100,000.00 on each murder charge. That is pretty low. This outcome has me sick to my stomach. That poor innocent baby brought into this world to be taken out like this?

Officials say identification of the remains is unknown at this time and are waiting for autopsies to be performed, but authorities believe the remains are likely the bodies of the missing Angleton family.

"We're optimistic that these are the remains of the three family members, but we have to wait for positive identification and that will take a while," Tim Miller with Equusearch said.
Officials: Remains found likely those of missing Angleton family

Man accused of murdering Angleton family of 3 after skeletal remains found

Man accused of murdering Angleton family of 3 after skeletal remains found

(Via KHOU 11)

Robert Allen Satterfield, 36, signed a warrant Saturday evening for the murder of Maya Rivera, 24, Rayshawn Hudson, 28 and their 5-year-old son Rayshawn.

The Wharton County Sheriff's Office said they met with Satterfield, while he was in the Fort Bend County Jail, and he took deputies to the property where the skeletal remains were located.

Satterfield has a bond of $100,000 for each charge. Deputies said these charges may be upgraded to a capital offense after the case is submitted to the District Attorney's Office.“

I wonder if his motive was to rob them or if they knew each other and it was some kind of revenge. I know they found drugs on him. He looks like a skinhead imo.

I wonder if his motive was to rob them or if they knew each other and it was some kind of revenge. I know they found drugs on him. He looks like a skinhead imo.

Killer is Facebook friends with RayShawn. I wonder if they ran in the same circle, something went down between them and he killed Maya and RayShawn Jr because they were witnesses. All my own thoughts.

I did read in one of the news releases that Maya was going to Clute to pick up RayShawn.

Angleton family missing for a week found dead, relative says

“A friend of Rivera's last saw her when their children played Sunday night, Kennedy said. Rivera stayed at her friend’s house late into the evening, Kennedy said, then left to pick up her boyfriend somewhere in Clute

No one knows who Hudson was with in Clute, Kennedy said, and the family hadn't been seen since”

How they all got to Warton I don’t know.

The sheriff's office stated they responded to a tip at a privately owned property located in Wharton County.

Once there, authorities determined a homicide may have been committed on the property.

Texas Rangers met with Satterfield after interviews with possible witnesses.

Authorities say Satterfield cooperated and was taken to the property in Wharton County where the remains were discovered.
Satterfield's charges may be upgraded to a capital offense after a case is submitted to the District Attorney's office, according to the statement.
Officials: Remains found likely those of missing Angleton family

"Henry Floyd Sr. says Satterfield shares a son with his daughter. He was letting him stay with him in his rural Wharton County home for a couple of weeks.

"I was just trying to help him until he saved enough money to get his own place," said Floyd.

But Floyd says he noticed something strange. The 36-year-old suddenly had a car.

"I knew he was burning trash but I knew that shouldn't have still been going on," Floyd said. "I saw him in the girls' car and I said where did you get the car from? He said 'I'm using it for a while.'"

Snip

"Floyd says he made Satterfield leave after learning about the car."

Was this all for the purpose of stealing a car?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back