Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also new was the narrator mentioning MC's $750,000 pension. Pensions I know about , both public and private, are sent out in monthly amounts and there's no total dollar amount. That makes me wonder if the narrator was referring to the DROP account instead. That amount of $ would not be surprising in the least to me, but just interesting it was mentioned the way it was.

Also new was the narrator mentioning MC's $750,000 pension. Pensions I know about , both public and private, are sent out in monthly amounts and there's no total dollar amount. That makes me wonder if the narrator was referring to the DROP account instead. That amount of $ would not be surprising in the least to me, but just interesting it was mentioned the way it was.
It’s was also weird they had no problem talking about the $1000 in the truck but no mention of the sale of her car or house

SM brought in a blood expert and they believe it’s staged.
I never thought the blood was staged, and I think Klein has felt the same way, but I am always, always open to changing my mind. I know I did say here, long ago, that I believed MC locked the house and shop himself, and may have taken his own driver's license. It's just so confounding.

That is what I have expected to be in his DROP. I can see referring to it as a pension even though its not monthly just to give folks a basic understanding.

It’s was also weird they had no problem talking about the $1000 in the truck but no mention of the sale of her car or house
I'm sure there was heavy editing done, and maybe left in some of the things that weren't specifically known ( like how much $ was actually in the truck) and left out some things that have been more widely known. Who knows? Perhaps family or someone who knows will weigh in, or perhaps Mr. Klein will give another update.

How can SM say he believes he committed suicide and the blood was staged?
Exactly! So this guy found out terrible news, bought his wife mascara, staged some blood in his shop, left without his vehicle but took his bike that he rode Flintstone style, and went to commit suicide. Somewhere that he can't be found.

There is just so much missing! Or something. If he committed suicide, fine! But where is he??? And why would he stage his own blood? To worry his kids? Come on.

Did someone have him meet at the property earlier for some reason? And then come pick him up when he got back? And he just grabbed his ID? I feel like we are right on top of truth, but circling it. We haven't quite gotten there yet.

When I first read this case, I thought he left in his own, he walked away from his family. Tonight I saw the Disappeared episode where the information was encapsulated for me.

The blood in the garage had no splatter and they thought an anti-coagulant had been added to it to preserve it. He told his SIL a person could fake their death and walk away and never be heard from again. Why would he had preserved his own blood for later use without a plan? It was proven to be his blood.

I think he did walk away on his own. With some of the decisions his wife has made since he's been gone, he'd have reasons to walk away from her. Having him declared legally dead so soon after he disappeared, selling his stuff, getting her hands on his pension. Things weren't all they appeared to be in that marriage and I think he knew it. I think he walked.

Why he would do that to the rest of his family, I have no idea, but I think he was done with that life. This is JMO based on limited knowledge.

He did leave his hat so I'm thinking, would he have biked that far w/out it?

The blood was a puzzle because there was no splatter. Just perfect round dots.

The lie detector tests were interesting. Two for JC2 and one for BC who passed but was being deceptive about the extramarital affairs. Not surprising.

It was a grate that spilled out to a pond where the dogs kept hitting on but they dredged the pond. No MC.

No cash in the billfold and no d.l but there was $1,000 on the console of the truck. No mention of the box of cash in the shop.

It was interesting that after watching a crime show with the son in law, MC said it would be easy to disappear and not be found. That confounds me. I don't think it would be easy at all.

Was there another woman in MC's life?
Maybe one he met at the car shows? I think he would keep that pretty well hidden.

Does MC dance? The swing, maybe?

That is what I have expected to be in his DROP. I can see referring to it as a pension even though its not monthly just to give folks a basic understanding.

When they said $750,000, it immediately reminded me of the average balance of DROP accounts you posted a couple of months back. You were right on. This is in addition to regular pension, which the show did not mention, and as you said, so as to not confuse the audience, IMO.

Last edited:
How can SM say he believes he committed suicide and the blood was staged?

Yep, especially when the expert suggested there might have been an anticoagulant added to it, based on the color of the blood. I don’t understand the logic as to how Meeks reached his conclusion when BC was the one who had ready access to supplies needed, such as collection tubes and syringes. I assume the blood was never tested for anticoagulants, or if it was, they did not mention it.

I watched the show. I am not buying the suicide theory. First off, where's the body? Why would he bother going to get his "estranged" wife's mascara before committing suicide? The wife said that the marriage part was over several months before and that he might have known that she was having an affair?? I also don't buy that she became alarmed when he did not come out and greet her and carry her purse in to the house like he always did. I don't know any man that would still treat his wife like a queen if she had said that the marriage was over and he knew she was having an affair after 37ish years.
I don't get the bike thing either. Why would he just ride around on his bike near where they used to live and over a bridge for several hours. I would like to know if he actually had his cell phone on him at Walmart or did someone else have it Did the cell phone ping a tower at all during that time frame near Walmart?

I’m very interested in what Klein has to say in regards to SM’s statements in the disappeared episode. Why are their timelines different as far as when BC got off work? And other various statements are conflicting.

Their blood spatter interpretation is quite interesting. If you look up examples of different types of blood spatter, you will find quite a bit of bright red blood, like on MC's garage floor. Probably because many blood spatter events are arterial.

Also, people keep saying that the blood droplets on his garage floor are in perfect circles. If you look closely, you will see small spines and satellites outside of the main droplet. This is consistent with the blood dropping at an angle between 75-90 degrees at a low velocity.

In my opinion, it looks like a nosebleed.
bloodstain-pattern-analysis-8-638.jpg

Gets hit in the nose with the dowel rod, stands there for a few seconds, stumbles forward? Who knows from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member