Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now her sister Samantha, who was not invited to the wedding, has accused Meghan of ignoring their dad on Father's Day.

Samantha also claims Meghan abandoned her "PR" plans to visit their dad after the Royal Wedding .

Meghan's sister has given numerous scathing interviews about her famous sister and in her latest Twitter rant, she accused the former Suits actress of not caring about her dad.

Samantha wrote: "#HappyFathersDay to all of the self-sacrificing fathers who gave us everything that we are.

Meghan Markle's sister accuses her of 'ignoring' their dad on Father's Day

She’s back...

"That time when you fell in love with the dress but they only had it in XXL, so you wore it anyway"

(stolen from the comments section in the Daily Mail)

It wasn’t the best choice for her IMO.
What I think is off more than anything about her style is her makeup foundation. She is heavy on the bronzer. Although her wedding day makeup was just a bit bland, the finish/skin tone was beautiful. There is no comparison. It has nothing to do with her tan, it’s the bronzer shade itself. I’m surprised no one has helped her out with that. All my opinion only.

Now her sister Samantha, who was not invited to the wedding, has accused Meghan of ignoring their dad on Father's Day.

Samantha also claims Meghan abandoned her "PR" plans to visit their dad after the Royal Wedding .

Meghan's sister has given numerous scathing interviews about her famous sister and in her latest Twitter rant, she accused the former Suits actress of not caring about her dad.

Samantha wrote: "#HappyFathersDay to all of the self-sacrificing fathers who gave us everything that we are.

Meghan Markle's sister accuses her of 'ignoring' their dad on Father's Day

She’s back...
Back? I don't think she ever went a way. She's going to be commenting on her sister all year round. We have 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, birthdays, pregnancy, and new born baby/ies. She'll be there to tell us all how awful her sister is. She is still in denial that the majority of people in the world could care less about the daily life and drama of either her or her sister.

"That time when you fell in love with the dress but they only had it in XXL, so you wore it anyway"

(stolen from the comments section in the Daily Mail)

That is so funny. I read it was an Oscar de la Renta. I thought maybe it was just me who thought it was hideous.

I hope she doesn’t go matronly on us.

Thomas Markle today finally broke his silence on missing the royal wedding in an extraordinary first ever TV interview where he opened up about his relationship with Meghan and Harry.

The 73-year-old described his sorrow at being unable to walk his daughter down the aisle on May 19 because of heart surgery and admitted be was jealous but grateful that Prince Charles stepped in at the last minute.

In a tell-all interview likely to upset the newlyweds Mr Markle revealed he and Harry regularly talk politics and said the prince is 'open to Brexit' and also believes President Donald Trump should be 'given a chance'.

And he also revealed his former actress daughter is desperate for children and expects the couple will have a baby 'in the making very soon'.

Thomas Markle reveals warning to Harry when he asked to marry Meghan | Daily Mail Online

I wonder how much he was paid for this interview and whether The Duke and Duchess of Sussex agreed to it.

In a world exclusive, Thomas Markle Snr gave an interview with Good Morning Britain during which he gave an astonishing insight into private political conversations with his royal son-in-law.

The American said he had spoken to Harry in a series of phone calls in which the prince asked for his daughter's hand in marriage.

In the extraordinary interview Mr Markle revealed how the Duke of Sussex told him he was 'open to the experiment of Brexit' and thinks President Donald Trump should be 'given a chance'.

Thomas Markle says Prince Harry told him to 'give Donald Trump a chance' | Daily Mail Online

I bet the Duke of Sussex is annoyed that his private conversations not relating to the marriage have been leaked.

Maybe Meghan is taking fashion advice from her BFF who is a "stylist" in Canada? If you ask me, the stylist's personal fashion sense is horrible. I look at her IG and either laugh or cringe. I don't get how she can be so popular in Canada.

In a world exclusive, Thomas Markle Snr gave an interview with Good Morning Britain during which he gave an astonishing insight into private political conversations with his royal son-in-law.

The American said he had spoken to Harry in a series of phone calls in which the prince asked for his daughter's hand in marriage.

In the extraordinary interview Mr Markle revealed how the Duke of Sussex told him he was 'open to the experiment of Brexit' and thinks President Donald Trump should be 'given a chance'.

Thomas Markle says Prince Harry told him to 'give Donald Trump a chance' | Daily Mail Online

I bet the Duke of Sussex is annoyed that his private conversations not relating to the marriage have been leaked.

It sounds like Harry’s politely neutral responses to Markle’s strong opinions are being used by Markle for interview fodder. The Royal Family doesn’t express political opinions, as I understand it.

Markle is really stupid to do this interview after the disastrous photo-shoot story. Did he learn nothing? I think his chance of meeting the queen is now zero. Will he even get to even meet his future grandchild(ren) if he can’t keep his mouth shut?!

That is so funny. I read it was an Oscar de la Renta. I thought maybe it was just me who thought it was hideous.

It wasn’t just you! I think a woman would have to be six feet tall to have any hope at all of carrying off that look...maybe. I know it’s not fair to scrutinize every outfit Meghan wears, but between this and the off-the-shoulder “cocktail” dress for her first balcony appearance, she’s had a couple of big fails IMO. I know she can do better, and I hope she sticks with more flattering and appropriate dresses.

It wasn’t just you! I think a woman would have to be six feet tall to have any hope at all of carrying off that look...maybe. I know it’s not fair to scrutinize every outfit Meghan wears, but between this and the off-the-shoulder “cocktail” dress for her first balcony appearance, she’s had a couple of big fails IMO. I know she can do better, and I hope she sticks with more flattering and appropriate dresses.

You can see a photo of a model wearing the blue and white dress here

Meghan in Oscar de la Renta for Celia McCorquodale Wedding

You can see a photo of a model wearing the blue and white dress here

Meghan in Oscar de la Renta for Celia McCorquodale Wedding

Oh dear. The dress looks awful on the tall model too. And on the model the sleeves cover her finger tips! The commenters on that site are even trying hard to be nice to Meghan, but it’s a big “NO.”

Does anyone have any ideas how Meghan can fix her hair so it doesn’t look so messy? Even at her wedding it was coming apart. I think she needs to grow the front out so the pieces can be contained, and not go for a “messy bun” that gets messier. I’d love to see her natural curls, personally.

$5490 worth of hideous - it doesn't even look good on the model. I don't understand those sleeves - they're so long that I can't imagine how one would manage to eat without them getting mussed. Although the model is quite a bit taller than Meghan, I actually think the dress looks slightly better on Meghan. The model is so emaciated she looks as if the mere weight of the light fabric is about to take her down - is she hanging on to the model next to her so she won't collapse? I thought the era of skeletal models had become a thing of the past. Apparently, Oscar de la Renta still prefers that look.

I'm not a fan of toile, but I do, however, like the toile handbags at the link Gardenista posted above.

Are we voting on our favorite dress in the slideshow? My winner is...

Who: Stacy Martin

What: Dior

Where: At the Royal Academy of Arts summer exhibition party, London

The dress was awful, her make-up was terrible, as usual her hair was greasy and stringy looking and half way looked like she just worked out but the worse thing was the toilet paper looking hat.

Until I took a really close look, I thought the hat looked like the net body scrubber puffs I use in the shower :D

I'm a nobody, and I'd be more than miffed if my private conversations with anyone about anything were relayed (sold) to a rag-mag (or to any media outlet, for that matter). I would feel betrayed. My trust in that person would be destroyed.

First the mortifying staged pre-wedding photo-op debacle, and now this. I said it before and I'll say it again now: Thomas Markle has taught Samantha and Thomas, Jr. well - with less than desirable results.

May this be yet another heads-up to Harry & Meghan. Hopefully, Harry will be more careful about what he discusses in future with his father in-law. Keep it simple. Talk about horses and dogs.

The dress was awful, her make-up was terrible, as usual her hair was greasy and stringy looking and half way looked like she just worked out but the worse thing was the toilet paper looking hat.

Savage. Don’t hold back tell us how you really feel about this outfit. I wish you had been here at the Royal Wedding. Thank you for making me smile.

I think we need to remember Meghan is a Duchess in Training and it will take her a while to get to know what works etc outfit wise.

A8FE667D-5F6B-4E79-AB0A-93421AB46F44.jpeg

The Queen has been joined by other senior royals as she led celebrations at the annual Order of the Garter today.

Her Majesty arrived at the chapel by state limousine while the majority of members of the order, including the Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge, processed through the grounds of the castle to the event.

Wearing velvet robes and a plumed hat, the Queen, who is sovereign of the order, waved from her chauffeur-driven car to the waiting crowds outside Windsor Castle, where just one month ago her beloved grandson Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.

Prince Charles joins the Queen for Garter Day service at Windsor Castle | Daily Mail Online

Her Majesty looked well today. Camilla looked nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn