Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hackett has no ties to this investigation except inserting himself into it because he wants his just simply wants his name tied to this large cluster of bodies?
I dont believe he killed SG.
No he did not hide bodies in a shack in Oak Beach. And he did not scoop up bones and neatly rearrange them on Ocean Pkwy in the middle of the night.

here is a visual so you see
how many houses Hackett was from Brennan

Attachments

• behind hackett 3 away.jpg
    behind hackett 3 away.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 42
I dont believe he killed SG.
No he did not hide bodies in a shack in Oak Beach. And he did not scoop up bones and neatly rearrange them on Ocean Pkwy in the middle of the night.

What motive did he have to kill her?
Pak had a motive - she just killed his career choice
by ratting him out for beating the sh** out of her
and she told 9-1-1 and Gus Coletti

Don't forget
Gus told Pak -
"I know who you are, the police are coming, don't go anywhere"

That is cuz she told Gus to help her cuz Michael Pak was beating the sh out of her
he probably ripped her earring out of her ear, and that is why Sarra Gilbert
found it on bottom of Brewer's steps.

a Pimp is a vicious who will beat the sh** out of his girl
for even looking at another pimp

Don't ever forget - Alex broke Shannan's jaw within a couple of months
of living together.

These are nasty thugs - totally brutal violence folks.

Where are you getting that info from about the earing? The schizophrenic who murdered her own mother?

Interesting theory and write up, but I believe to be separate from the Gilgo Beach 4 case on the basis of the calls to Amanda Barthelemy.
It is my understanding that the calls came from Massapequa and near the Mason's Lodge in NYC. My research is pointing me someone related to the Diocese. One of my poi's who I call the mad scientist, has a lab on Long Island, has an older relative in Massapequa. I believe he studied the works of Camillo Golgi and is using his theory to exact secretions from people and is doing human experiments and could be not only harvesting excretions to produce C9H9NO3 and selling is as a medicine for life extension techniques.

Who are the four murdered and dismembered female victims in New York's NIXVM's videos? Can we really rule out the GB 4?

It is my understanding that the calls came from Massapequa and near the Mason's Lodge in NYC. My research is pointing me someone related to the Diocese. One of my poi's who I call the mad scientist, has a lab on Long Island, has an older relative in Massapequa. I believe he studied the works of Camillo Golgi and is using his theory to exact secretions from people and is doing human experiments and could be not only harvesting excretions to produce C9H9NO3 and selling is as a medicine for life extension techniques.

Who are the four murdered and dismembered female victims in New York's NIXVM's videos? Can we really rule out the GB 4?

Interesting points, but it is the nature of what was said in the calls to Amanda Barthelemy that leads me away from the case you’ve laid out.

Brennan does not live across the street from Hackett

Hackett is around the bend and 2 or 3 houses over - depending
upon how you count houses.

You don't know Brewer contracted with Shannan for $450.
How much was the drop?

Peter Hacketts house is two minutes away from Barbara Brennan’s walking distance, 1/2 that running distance. See thumbnail.

Whether it was $450 or $50 Shannan Gilbert’s money was missing.

I don’t understand what you mean by “the drop”.

Attachments

• F1594B06-3C5E-4126-8F35-96855868C952.jpeg
    F1594B06-3C5E-4126-8F35-96855868C952.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 23
Peter Hacketts house is two minutes away from Barbara Brennan’s walking distance, 1/2 that running distance. See thumbnail.

Whether it was $450 or $50 Shannan Gilbert’s money was missing.

I don’t understand what you mean by “the drop”.

*Note* The only evidence that can ultimately resolve this case is eyewitness testimony. The only eyewitnesses to the incident were Joseph Brewer, Michael Pak, Gus Colletti & circumstantially Peter Hackett. Gus Colletti is deceased, and the other three witnesses cannot be truthful without incriminating themselves or exposing themselves to liability.

here is a visual so you see
how many houses Hackett was from Brennan

This is a great photo that helps to understand the area. Thanks for sharing it.

I dont follow this case as closely as I would like to. This one photo really helps to better understand the swampiness of the surrounding area. I can even see water near that tractor at the top.

I keep flip flopping on my own theory of who was the main serial killer so I wont add much and dont want to confuse anyone who knows this case much better than i do.

The thing I would add is I have always wondered about her driver for that last girl. I really think he found her. There were not many places to run around there. Unfortunately I think he found her and it didnt end well for her. JMO of course.

Im just not sure about him as far as the others in the area.

Last edited:
*Note* The only evidence that can ultimately resolve this case is eyewitness testimony. The only eyewitnesses to the incident were Joseph Brewer, Michael Pak, Gus Colletti & circumstantially Peter Hackett. Gus Colletti is deceased, and the other three witnesses cannot be truthful without incriminating themselves or exposing themselves to liability.
Peter Hackett must have had some contact with SG b/c how else could he have gotten her mother’s phone number....as weird as his story is. I wonder how long she stayed at his place. “Lost Girls” says the police arrived at around 6am and Gus Colletti met them at the gate. I wonder if she was in Hackett’s house at the same time the police arrived. If she was in there, I am assuming he must have subdued her relatively quickly after she ran from Gus.... which must have been quite a feat since she was so upset and running from everyone else. Or did she hide in the brush for a long time and then come out calmer and then allow Hackett to “help” her? Too bad for SG phones didn’t trace a person’s every step like they do now. Hackett had to have had some interaction with SG b/c of that phone call. He not telling everything he knows. He also moved out of the area, making it less convenient to be interviewed or watched. Cops should have torn his place apart looking for evidence, but at the time police figured she was not a victim.

Peter Hackett must have had some contact with SG b/c how else could he have gotten her mother’s phone number....as weird as his story is. I wonder how long she stayed at his place. “Lost Girls” says the police arrived at around 6am and Gus Colletti met them at the gate. I wonder if she was in Hackett’s house at the same time the police arrived. If she was in there, I am assuming he must have subdued her relatively quickly after she ran from Gus.... which must have been quite a feat since she was so upset and running from everyone else. Or did she hide in the brush for a long time and then come out calmer and then allow Hackett to “help” her? Too bad for SG phones didn’t trace a person’s every step like they do now. Hackett had to have had some interaction with SG b/c of that phone call. He not telling everything he knows. He also moved out of the area, making it less convenient to be interviewed or watched. Cops should have torn his place apart looking for evidence, but at the time police figured she was not a victim.

During the interview on 48 Hours Moriarty states to Peter Hackett, “You called Mari on your wife's cell phone on the third on that Monday when Mari said you called."

Peter Hackett is then quoted as saying, “Yeah, I'm sure I did. When you give ... look let me not get into it.”

Could he have been about to say, “medical assistance” or “medical treatment”?

Probably he did say something like that as Mari has said elsewhere in interviews that he said he gave her medical treatment; and he had a reputation at Oak Beach for doing medical “treatments” to pp not his patients. He started denying he called Mari when the story got hot, but the lawyer for the family was able to get proof he called Mari more than once, like she said he did.

Probably he did say something like that as Mari has said elsewhere in interviews that he said he gave her medical treatment; and he had a reputation at Oak Beach for doing medical “treatments” to pp not his patients. He started denying he called Mari when the story got hot, but the lawyer for the family was able to get proof he called Mari more than once, like she said he did.

Did you read my entire theory regarding Shannan Gilbert? It is further up in the posts, but I can repost it here if you like.

I believe I did.....is it the one about her having a bad reaction to Hacketts treatment?

You might not have noticed but scorpio was booted so you'll not be getting an answer from her. At least under that name. The guy's parents Lived in the oak beach community, very strange duo there him and his pop. They made a brief appearance in the killing season.

Here he was a few years ago
Marijuana Grow Operation - Scalise

Thanks LR1 I thought that's who it was.

And then there is this Diocese to add fourth Catholic cemetery on LI
A former horse farm in Old Westbury with previous owners the federal government described in court records as connected to the mob is being developed into a Catholic cemetery after more than two decades of legal disputes between the village and the land’s current owner, the Diocese of Rockville Centre.

Litigation ended in 2016 with a $7.5 million settlement, and the diocese is preparing 87 acres of the 97-acre property, once known as Broad Hollow Farm, at Jericho Turnpike near Hitchcock and Powells lanes, to become its fourth cemetery, officials said. It will be named the Queen of Peace.

Six-foot-high berms are being constructed to shield the cemetery from its residential surroundings. Trees have been removed, cesspools are being installed and excavation of storm water drainage areas is underway.

There is a hearing today in the matter of Estate of Shannan Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett. I’ll update this thread as new information becomes available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member