Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to grieve in private maybe stay off social media and stop doing interviews. I pray he doesn't get baby M back. She deserves a chance to be surrounded by people who can provide a loving safe and healthy environment and IMO that is no where near JH.

Oh, that's very interesting, the idea of her being the source of the tip. I'm still very confused about her motivation though. I just don't get her motivation to out herself instead of hide what she did. Why call to disclose the location of the body? Why incriminate herself with the using drugs and driving with her child? Why give up the body to DM after being released? She wanted to get caught? I don't get how her mind worked at all!
Control, control, control -- right to the very end!

I'm not criticizing the valid anger at JH. But I am wondering if that's a badly-written headline on that story, and if the author might have turned "I have to move out of this house" into "out of this home I shared with Emily".

The way I see it, a lot of the styling of some of these articles is up to the author/editor, not the person being interviewed. The article is peppered with a few quotes and then the quotes are used to produce an *angle*. I sort of feel that maybe JH is being attacked for the angle, which wouldn't have been up to him.

He might have also done the interview with CrimeOnline due to some kind of reciprocal agreement for them and NG doing so much to get the word out about Lucas.

The article does say that JH wants to get a different job, in Wichita with better hours, so that he can be around for "whatever the state needs or my daughter needs". If he is going to try to regain custody of MH, that at least sounds like he's willing to do what he's told, be at meetings when ordered, and hopefully also take some parenting and/or anger management classes. All I can say is that I hope they will look very carefully at everything when they do make decisions for her future.

I just see it as a bit of a filler article so that there's something to post as a makeshift update in the Lucas case while waiting for autopsy results to come back.

I am going to reserve my judgment on LE also. Along with the FBI CARD team and Tim Miller's TexasEquusearch team also.
Tim was correct when he said after their search that he got a "Casey Anthony" vibe on this case.
Lucas was disposed of like garbage in the same manner.
His team was unable to locate Lucas.
They sure tried.
:(

If someone knew about Lucas' location... would this mean they were with EG during the disposal and their conscience had gotten the better of them? Or, EG could have told someone, and they called in the tip or someone saw EG. I am guessing the county was left out on purpose.
I don’t know that EG or whoever else was there or told about location, knew it was a different county. I drove out that way and I never saw a sign indicating we were no longer in Sedgwick County. Especially if back roads were taken.

Crediting the above posts and authors, a Profiler with no affiliation to Kansas LE and/or this case tells me EG herself the likely source of police tip (which unfortunately excluded the correct county).

Also pointed out how EG was arrested for CE only because she self incriminated herself (a charge she was later found not guilty of). EG didn't cooperate with police because in her mind, she'd already given them the body location clue which in her mind they couldn't figure out -- feeding her delusion that EG smarter than LE! EG would have felt very empowered everyday LE did not find Lucas body, and probably what helped her get through time in jail.

No longer isolated in jail, IMO, making more sense to me why EG led private investigator DM to Lucas body almost immediately.
I also wondered if it was EG that gave the location tip. But I further wondered if she didn’t do it anonymously to the tip line. And having given the tip once didnt call back to clarify once she saw the tip was misunderstood. Or maybe because at that point she was in jail. I know this is probably a long shot but if she was the source of the tip directly to LE I tend to believe she would have had more charges drawn on her by the DA. And I can tell you that the tip line personnel were less than thorough when taking down tips. All MOO

“I’ve got to move out of the house I shared with Emily.” Perhaps people would be more sympathetic had he said he has to move out of the house he shared with LUCAS.[/QUOTE said:
Yep..it is when he says things like this that anger me. JH,you chose to bring EG into Lucas' life and then you let her do whatever she wanted to do to him. Who in the world would want to live where two people that you loved met their violent ends?? ....especially his son..his little buddy..the one he built his world around...seems like JH wants more sympathy

Crediting the above posts and authors, a Profiler with no affiliation to Kansas LE and/or this case tells me EG herself the likely source of police tip (which unfortunately excluded the correct county).

Also pointed out how EG was arrested for CE only because she self incriminated herself (a charge she was later found not guilty of). EG didn't cooperate with police because in her mind, she'd already given them the body location clue which in her mind they couldn't figure out -- feeding her delusion that EG smarter than LE! EG would have felt very empowered everyday LE did not find Lucas body, and probably what helped her get through time in jail.

No longer isolated in jail, IMO, making more sense to me why EG led private investigator DM to Lucas body almost immediately.

I had wondered if EG phoned in the tip. (But I didn't want to post the idea because it seems insane) The idea popped into my head I guess because I pictured her doing it on her own, not with help. Therefore, she'd be the only one who knew the location (and the streets seem too close in name to be coincidence). I'm no profiler and I don't know WHY she would call it in. And HOW would she? Payphone? Wouldn't someone notice? And then I wonder what that would mean for my assumption that she didn't want him found yet. Was it for JH? Did she have some conscience? Was it that her cognitive abilities were so diminished from drug use that she couldn't think it through? If she did call it in, then it would seem she didn't suddenly decide to shoot herself because now her time was short because the autopsy was completed. Would it? I'm not arguing that these ideas are correct. I'm just sharing questions that pop into my head.

CrimeOnline is where NG podcasts are hosted I believe as well as several other articles that have been shared regarding this case. I posted the article based on that but if I am mistaken please delete the article @liltexans

CrimeOnline is fine to link here. You're correct that NG's podcasts are connected to that site.

Wow... he's absolutely nauseating. He has to move out of the house because people are harassing him by driving by and talking about him on SM? Cry me a river, JH. I would say 98% of the population would've moved out because there have been two extremely violent deaths there in the last 6 months, including his child's. But, in true JH fashion, he's more concerned about SM than painful reminders of his child's last days.

I wonder if JH has a year lease on the house rather than renting month to month. I am a landlord and we have leases that read that if the renter breaks the lease they are responsible to pay rent and utilities until the house is re-rented or until the lease expires. And, I doubt that anyone would be rushing to rent that house.

I was just reading through all of the news articles from before Lucas was found and was reminded of something that has always bothered me a lot.

“Everybody has to be innocent until they’re proven guilty….I realize it’s frustrating for the public not to know.” -JH

Frustrating for the public not to know?! What about frustrating for him not to know?!

Scroll down to March 13 almost at the very bottom of the page:
Lucas Hernandez Update: Neighbor reportedly says she saw missing boy days before he vanished

I’m just checking in to say “hi”, and that I’m still here every day reading along and waiting, still holding vigil for Lucas and justice...whatever that looks like. Have been struggling with the site (the thread will go black and I won’t be able to read responses) so it’s been tough to post or interact much. Felt the need to say hello to all of you who I’ve come to “see” daily with this case. Even though many of us are quiet right now, no one has forgotten our little Lucas.

Quoting myself for clarification: assumption was tip by EG on body location was anonymous. Sorry if not clear in my original post.

Here's a couple more thoughts -- IMO, Lucas was more valuable to EG alive than dead, and she needed him to gain and maintain power and control over so many. Lucas death more likely an impulsive act on an already weakened child.

In reality, EG used and abused Lucas for quite some time without recourse, all the while managing the support of JH, even after arrested. In the mind of a sociopath, she truly thrived on the manipulation -- the equivalent of needing air to breath.

Oh, that's very interesting, the idea of her being the source of the tip. I'm still very confused about her motivation though. I just don't get her motivation to out herself instead of hide what she did. Why call to disclose the location of the body? Why incriminate herself with the using drugs and driving with her child? Why give up the body to DM after being released? She wanted to get caught? I don't get how her mind worked at all!
I doubt anyone but a trained mental health individual or criminal profiler would guess close to her motivation. I didn’t even think about the tip being from EG. it does make sense in a case that makes no sense at all.

I doubt anyone but a trained mental health individual or criminal profiler would guess close to her motivation. I didn’t even think about the tip being from EG. it does make sense in a case that makes no sense at all.

So agree. The healthy human mind actually instictively rejects "insane" thoughts, and/or prevents them from dwelling in the subconscious. If it was easy for the healthy to think criminally, crimes would be solved in record time!

I'm not criticizing the valid anger at JH. But I am wondering if that's a badly-written headline on that story, and if the author might have turned "I have to move out of this house" into "out of this home I shared with Emily".

The way I see it, a lot of the styling of some of these articles is up to the author/editor, not the person being interviewed. The article is peppered with a few quotes and then the quotes are used to produce an *angle*. I sort of feel that maybe JH is being attacked for the angle, which wouldn't have been up to him.

He might have also done the interview with CrimeOnline due to some kind of reciprocal agreement for them and NG doing so much to get the word out about Lucas.

The article does say that JH wants to get a different job, in Wichita with better hours, so that he can be around for "whatever the state needs or my daughter needs". If he is going to try to regain custody of MH, that at least sounds like he's willing to do what he's told, be at meetings when ordered, and hopefully also take some parenting and/or anger management classes. All I can say is that I hope they will look very carefully at everything when they do make decisions for her future.

I just see it as a bit of a filler article so that there's something to post as a makeshift update in the Lucas case while waiting for autopsy results to come back.

The headline quote is exactly how JH gave the quote. We can't change his words. JH himself used the word "home."

We don't have any sort of agreement with JH. He trusted NG with an interview previously and he liked how she handled it, and liked how we handled the story version of the podcast. We asked him for an update and that is what we got :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361