Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I’ve been thinking about the reason DCI Jubelin replied in this manner to a reporter’s question about an inquest at his presser in September 2017:

’I'm personally hoping it doesn't get to a coronial investigation because that would be indicative of us finding out what's happened to William.'*​

I wonder if DCI Jubelin not only knows the ‘who’ but the ‘how’.

To me, that sentence means that if this goes to an inquest the team have not been able to prove - enough to satisfy the prosecutor and, therefore, a criminal court - the what, who, and how of this case.

For some reason, I think they are almost there with their proof, though.

The shots of Benaroon Drive from streetview, IMO, confirm what the FM said in the interview. A satellite picture has shown a number of vehichles opposite 48 Benaroon Drive, however it looks like a major job was taking place either on the power lines or at a residents house at the time. since the announcement of the two cars, we have seen a car that looks like a white station wagon parked in that spot in a real estate campaign for 48 Benaroon Drive and a websleuth reported to us that she had seen a similar vehichle parked there when she visited the area.
How does this equate with confirming what the FM said in the interview? She said never ever.. in all the years.. ever..

Yeah i must have misread whatever it was I have read so much catching up in here. :) Thanks for the details
i also read that ages ago on a fb page, so youre not imagining it, but because its an uproven rumour we arent allowed to discuss it here:)

You know, I’ve been thinking about the reason DCI Jubelin replied in this manner to a reporter’s question about an inquest at his presser in September 2017:

’I'm personally hoping it doesn't get to a coronial investigation because that would be indicative of us finding out what's happened to William.'*​

I wonder if DCI Jubelin not only knows the ‘who’ but the ‘how’.

If an inquest was to be held, the details could be released *cough* ‘in the public interest’ and sensationalised in MSM and on SM. Whereas, if the matter goes to a criminal court it would be a closed court subject to suppression orders, therefore preserving at least some of William’s dignity.

Am I correct in thinking this? Someone with more legal smarts may be able to answer this question.

This is something that has stuck in my mind for a while.

[*Source: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEAvXDaJN]
Call me stupid, but I can't imagine how Jubelin wasn't quoted incorrectly, and what he really said was 'I'm personally hoping it doesn't get to a coronial investigation because that would be indicative of us NOT finding out what's happened to William.'

Is it possible he was misquoted, or even that a simple typo was made (forgetting the word NOT), or was this a direct quote that we heard during a recorded statement he made? I can't see him NOT wanting to find out what has happened to WT, no matter which type of ending the poor boy has endured. jmo.

Call me stupid, but I can't imagine how Jubelin wasn't quoted incorrectly, and what he really said was 'I'm personally hoping it doesn't get to a coronial investigation because that would be indicative of us NOT finding out what's happened to William.'

Is it possible he was misquoted, or even that a simple typo was made (forgetting the word NOT), or was this a direct quote that we heard during a recorded statement he made? I can't see him NOT wanting to find out what has happened to WT, no matter which type of ending the poor boy has endured. jmo.

(DCI Jubelin’s answer to a reporter’s question about the trigger point for a Coronial investigation is from 14:48)

Last edited:
just looking at the aerial view of benaroon drive, if someone was hanging around the cemetary and was drawn to the childrens voices shrieking out in the stillness, it would be easy to hide along the fenceline between 50-48 benaroon drive, and get a clear view of the little side porch where williams family were sitting and then see the others go inside leaving william alone, its the ideal spot, easy to lift a little boy over that fence and carry him up the back through to the cemetary and waiting car and easy to hide a small body in all that undergrowth, this investigation has unearthed all the filthy paedos in the area and all their connections, some made public but most not

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? The last shovel I heard that was 'seized' was the Ristevski's shovel (Karen Ristevski case).

Seems to me that there is going to be a fair degree of forensic testing done due to this search. Soil samples, vegetation. And then I wonder why. Has something been found elsewhere? Is it due to forensic results on/in a vehicle? On someone's shoes or clothing?

So many questions.

BBM

This is what happened in Alison B-C's case, to prove that she was killed at home then dumped elsewhere...

just looking at the aerial view of benaroon drive, if someone was hanging around the cemetary and was drawn to the childrens voices shrieking out in the stillness, it would be easy to hide along the fenceline between 50-48 benaroon drive, and get a clear view of the little side porch where williams family were sitting and then see the others go inside leaving william alone, its the ideal spot, easy to lift a little boy over that fence and carry him up the back through to the cemetary and waiting car and easy to hide a small body in all that undergrowth, this investigation has unearthed all the filthy paedos in the area and all their connections, some made public but most not
But why unidentified cars then in Benaroon Dr., though without driver/passenger at that time? And what, if WT had run to the other side (direction of parked cars) to look out for his FF?
Or I'm imaging wrong, the places you describe?

"We need conclusive evidence before I can say one thing or another." - Gary Jubelin

conclude - arrive at a judgement or opinion by reasoning

So, if William is forensically found to not be in the local forest. Concluded to not have wandered from home.
And with the weight of all the circumstantial evidence they have already gathered.
Are we going to see an arrest in September/October?

(Oops I was beaten to it :)) Article today from the local Camden Haven Courier. Short interview with a resident of Benaroon Drive:

‘Let kids be kids’: Kendall reacts to Tyrrell investigation

This is, I am sure, the way the residents of the pretty little town of Snowtown were feeling, after the terrible bodies in the barrels murders. It wasn't even one of their residents that committed the crimes, but a blight was put on Snowtown for such a long time.

Thankfully, that seems to have passed now. It will pass for Kendall, too.

Thanks Bo, nothing found? I'm reading as fast as I can, think I must have missed a thread or two!

Sorry to be "that" person...

Take your time & don't stress CMG ( it's usually me playing catch up ...!)
Welcome cpbsck
One of the last sentences in ‘Bad’, a book written about SF Tuno’s nearly decade-long investigation into the Perish brothers and their associates irt Terry Falconer’s murder, was ‘He [Jubelin] is like a dog with a bone’. I tend to think of him as more cat-like, not so much simply possessing brute strength but with a whole lot of cunning thrown in. What we’re watching now, I think, is Jubelin stalking his prey.

So well depicted Bo - as he's so often warned 'Be afraid ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane