GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

“She was literally a ghost in the wind,” Pennsylvania District Attorney Richard Goldinger told ABC News, adding that Kessler was known to go to local cemeteries to find names to use as her aliases.

Maybe, that would be a place to bury someone?

RBBM

Unbelievable! I've heard of this in works of fiction, but seldom in real life. Wow.

Or maybe she didn't actually visit cemeteries. All she would have to do is search the internet for someone who was deceased, and snag their ID that way.

She certainly generates more shock value with the above-bolded statement.

As to actually burying someone there, yes, she could have done so. Graves supposedly are dug 24 hours before the burial. She could have gone into a newly-dug hole at night, and buried Joleen well enough so nobody could find her. This link gives more information about a cemetery caretaker's duties an grave digging: 20 questions with a cemetery caretaker

I apologize - the above is morbid and probably farfetched, but I'm just trying to think where J0leen could be right now.

JMVHO.

Last edited:
“She was literally a ghost in the wind,” Pennsylvania District Attorney Richard Goldinger told ABC News, adding that Kessler was known to go to local cemeteries to find names to use as her aliases.

Maybe, that would be a place to bury someone?
That is just sick! Going to cemeteries to find new names I mean.

Has anyone else listened to this yet? This whole thread is literally giving me the heebie-jeebies, BIG TIME.

A woman on the podcast (sorry, didn't take notes) believes that the crime happened inside Joleen's car. I can't remember her reasoning for that, I'll have another listen. Also, as WS'ers pointed out, she had a fresh scratch on her face as well as scratches on the back of her hands which make them conclude that poor Joleen put up a heck of a fight.

I'd like to slap the smile off KK's (AB, CD, EF, GH...a whole alphabet of initials for her probably) face! Oh, the smugness!

Am I understanding it correctly that the ex-boyfriend who broke stuff inside her house when she told him to leave is still a suspect as well? And that he's not cooperating? Makes me wonder if somehow KK knew about that story and got into contact with the ex and they're possibly both involved. Because if he didn't have anything to do with it, why isn't he cooperating? His dad said on the show that he was with him that whole day, so he had nothing to do with it. Maybe that's not true...maybe he's involved, or maybe he's just being evasive because he really wasn't with his dad all day...he was probably breaking the law elsewhere, IMO.

STRANGE!!!

Am I understanding it correctly that the ex-boyfriend who broke stuff inside her house when she told him to leave is still a suspect as well?

snipped for focus

As of the 7th he is no longer a person of interest, per law enforcement.

The ex-boyfriend of a beloved Nassau County stylist who has been missing for nearly a month and is presumed dead is no longer considered a person of interest in her disappearance, Sheriff Bill Leeper said Thursday.

Sheriff: Ex-boyfriend of missing stylist no longer person of interest

Joleen Cummings disappearance: Timeline of events
Thursday, May 24, 2018

Action News Jax learns more about Kessler through people who claim they worked with her previously.

The manager at Woody's BBQ in Fernandina Beach described her as "over the top" and said Sybert definitely had her quirks. He said she once ate a pound of beef using her hands -- without using utensils.

Somehow a maniac, I think.
Where does a maniac leave their victim ....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday, May 24, 2018

Action News Jax learns more about Kessler through people who claim they worked with her previously.

The manager at Woody's BBQ in Fernandina Beach described her as "over the top" and said Sybert definitely had her quirks. He said she once ate a pound of beef using her hands -- without using utensils.

Good lord. I could have totally done without the mental image of her eating a pound of beef with her hands

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Anything - anything - to stay in the limelight, so she can get her "15 minutes of fame".

Last edited:
Thursday, May 24, 2018

In Florida? Probably the alligator infested swamp???

BREAKING: Waste Management spokesperson confirms that the FBI is at the Chesser Island landfill in Folkston, GA in regards to the Joleen Cummings investigation.

I don’t know how to copy the tweet on this new iPad, lol.

This is going on now. There is an update going on with LE and FBI but no live cameras are allowed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back