SC SC - Margaret Holcomb, 37, Conway, 3 Feb 2018

NAMUS hasn't been real dependable in removing cases that are resolved. I don't know why. I would imagine it has to be done by the poster of the case via notification. But, I have ran into a few cases lately where they are still in there and MSM is reporting them home safe. So, I quit going by NAMUS, unless they are removed. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or am I just going crazy as usual?
Nah, you‘re not going crazy (or maybe just a lil‘ :D). I‘ve seen many Namus entries that shouldn‘t be there any more. And then some should be in Namus, but they are not.

NAMUS hasn't been real dependable in removing cases that are resolved. I don't know why. I would imagine it has to be done by the poster of the case via notification. But, I have ran into a few cases lately where they are still in there and MSM is reporting them home safe. So, I quit going by NAMUS, unless they are removed. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or am I just going crazy as usual?
Ahhhh ok! Im new to the whole thing so I kinda thought NAMUS maybe had to do with police lol Thanks now I know more and know it it doesn't mean they are still missing!

Did her sister say anything about court? Did the judge just dismiss the case without her being there?
No I didnt ask those questions. Since im not sure what I can or cant say here I will just tell you this.. Im not sure if youre familiar with the Holly Towery case but from what I gather some people seem to think that the cases might have the same outcome....

So missing for 4 months with zero contact :(
I have a bad feeling, I hope her family and friends can find some answers soon.
Wish this was like Holly case in that there was large searches going on :(
Yes it does not seem like anything is going on there. Not enough people turning up for search parties and it doesnt look like police are doin anything either. Ive noticed shes talked about in past tense too which is really sad.

No I didnt ask those questions. Since im not sure what I can or cant say here I will just tell you this.. Im not sure if youre familiar with the Holly Towery case but from what I gather some people seem to think that the cases might have the same outcome....
That's exactly what I was thinking
So sad

That's just a "share", she didn't write that. Those cancer posts like that are often on FB of people that don't have cancer.

I don't think that's the one I found the most concerning. There's another "share" which references pain and giving up. And I agree . . . . I've been known to share the cancer ones simply because it hits close to home for me. My father succumbed to cancer. Anyways, in looking back at her FB, seems to be quite a few "shares" of things that lean toward depression, and those concern me.

Bumping for Margaret, so sad that there doesn't seem to be any more news on this. She does have a lot of concerning posts on her Facebook re depression and makes me worry that she did something to herself. I just wish they could find her to give closure to those who love her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back