Violet The Cockatoo Barks At Confused Dog

gregjrichards

Reaction score
06D0C224-980C-4CC5-B30E-F254C0F4AA23.jpeg

New York parks are full of wildlife but one particular bird caught everyone off guard.

Violet the Cockatoo was caught on camera barking at a rather confused dog in the middle of Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village.

The white-feathered bird sounded more like man's best friend as she barked away.

'Woof! Woof! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!' she barked.

Hilarious moment cockatoo barks at a dog in a New York City park | Daily Mail Online

This made me laugh. Cockatoos are such characters and Violet is a beautiful and intelligent bird.

View attachment 136462

New York parks are full of wildlife but one particular bird caught everyone off guard.

Violet the Cockatoo was caught on camera barking at a rather confused dog in the middle of Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village.

The white-feathered bird sounded more like man's best friend as she barked away.

'Woof! Woof! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!' she barked.

Hilarious moment cockatoo barks at a dog in a New York City park | Daily Mail Online

This made me laugh. Cockatoos are such characters and Violet is a beautiful and intelligent bird.

Thanks @gregjrichards. I love your ‘News That Makes You Smile’ posts. I had to laugh too. Violet is quite a performer and that little dog was so perplexed by her barking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back