Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

According to Lieutenant John Herrell, Office of Professional Standards with the Lake County Sheriff’s Department, detectives positively identified the remains found on Laurie Shaver’s property at 9850 Sandy Pines Road in Clermont, Fla., following testing. Those results were released by Herrell this morning.

Remains Found In Florida Confirmed As Missing Laurens Man

I was going to say the same thing. Was hoping an arrest happened when he was identified.

There is no amount of therapy that will ever be able to fix that..
This is HORRIFIC. If this woman killed her children's father and buried him in the backyard.... the backyard her children PLAYED IN?
Child abuse, child neglect, child torture, there is no end to the list of charges she should face!
If the new husband really didn't know, I can't imagine how sick he gets thinking about the wedding!
People are depraved. I do not understand doing this to the father of your babies. Even if you don't like him.

That's fantastic that she was relieved her husband vanished.
WHAT ABOUT HER CHILDREN'S DADDY?
Even if you don't like the man, you should still want your children to have a Dad!
Not to mention child support, health insurance, alimony....

What does that mean for this case?

Yes is that standard even when they believe they know who it is?
Or does that mean we have yet another dead guy?
Except he was there the whole time!!!

Remains found on Clermont property are those of man missing since 2015, deputies say
Updated: Jun 15, 2018 - 8:19 PM
[...]
“She has always been a suspect. Detectives are confidant she is the last person to see Mr. Shaver alive and that’s based upon their investigation, in the loose time frame they have been able to put together,” said Lt. john Herrell of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office.

Laurie Shaver’s attorney said she is cooperating. The lawyer said after a warrant was issued, she gave a DNA sample.

He said Michael Shaver had a lot of enemies and if the state wants to come after his client, that will be a heavy burden.
[...]

Verified account 7m7 minutes ago
#BreakingNews: the Lake County Sheriffs Office has positively identified the remains that were found at a Clermont home. They say the remains are in fact Michael Shaver’s

I knew it. I have followed this case from day one. I posted about it. Some people reacted so childish, some stating, oh it's not him, or he probably committed suicide??!!

How did she get married with him missing?

It wasn't a legal marriage. It was a public declaration of their love. (Make me sick) I'm very confident that her new "husband " helped her TF has an extensive violent criminal background. Assault with a deadly weapon 2x, burglary 2x to name a few. I am from NY and I'm friends with his sister Stacie

Five months after Michael Shaver's body was found, and there are no arrests yet. This is very sad, as he certainly did not bury himself. I hope the local PD is still working on this tragic case..

Five months after Michael Shaver's body was found, and there are no arrests yet. This is very sad, as he certainly did not bury himself. I hope the local PD is still working on this tragic case..
Agreed (hope PD is still working the case). But today's arrest in the Pike County, Ohio, case gives me hope. In this case, and many others. May justice continue to be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back