Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if all the interviews from the disappeared show were taped in Feb when they were in Hunt County or if they came back later.The interview with Meeks on facebook was after that and he seemed like a totally different person and then the Klein interview with John Lourdan was even later.On Disappeared didn't Meeks say he wasn't in the river but on facebook he said he was.Also what could be this horrible thing that he was hinting about at the end of the show.Grain of salt from that guy

Putting together the Disappeared and Searchlight information in regard to the phones/timelines, I find it plausible that:

1. BC had a rendezvous with the boyfriend around the 2:00-2:30 time-frame, perhaps at the former residence?
2. MC got suspicious, went by the former residence and caught them, and
3. It was the last straw for someone - either he got upset, stated the scene and self-harmed, or there was an altercation and he was killed, scene staged and body disposed of.

Thoughts?

ETA: If he did self-harm, I don't think he did it at the bridge.
100% buying that if she left work at 2:30.Disappeared said she got off at regular time.I'll go with Klein.I posted earlier today on facebook I thought maybe she lured him to a place of happier times to rekindle or talk but it was an ambush.She had everything ready disposed of body.Went home straight to the garage staged the scene.Maybe she didn't know his license was gone locked it back up.Went and got neighbors pretended to search.open garage pretend to be surprised.

Just wanted to jump in here and welcome everyone that is new to Papaw’s case. It’s so nice to see this thread finally taking off after so long and so many lulls. I tend to lurk and read but I am always here appreciating everyone’s input.

As mentioned above by another poster (zencompass), I too feel that this case is close to being solved....there is just too much heat on right now. Someone will screw up/open their mouth/act guilty, etc. now that suspicion is at an all time high. I hope I am right because this has gone on for far too long now. It’s just a feeling I have with all this new attention on certain people and a lot of chatter due to the publicity, thankfully!

Margarita - glad u joined the thread. U always have good questions and great ideas!

100% buying that if she left work at 2:30.Disappeared said she got off at regular time.I'll go with Klein.I posted earlier today on facebook I thought maybe she lured him to a place of happier times to rekindle or talk but it was an ambush.She had everything ready disposed of body.Went home straight to the garage staged the scene.Maybe she didn't know his license was gone locked it back up.Went and got neighbors pretended to search.open garage pretend to be surprised.
I hadn't thought of this. Definitely has potential!

Putting together the Disappeared and Searchlight information in regard to the phones/timelines, I find it plausible that:

1. BC had a rendezvous with the boyfriend around the 2:00-2:30 time-frame, perhaps at the former residence?
3. It was the last straw for someone - either he got upset, stated the scene and self-harmed, or there was an altercation and he was killed, scene staged and body disposed of.

Thoughts?

I lean more toward a planned attack. I think stuff happened during the 3 weeks she was not working. I'm not sure why he went across the bridge in the morning, it could have been distrust or scoping her out or a million other reasons. It could also have been doing something to begin a divorce or separation. I think she chose that day to go back to work for a reason, part of the plan, had to act before he talked to an attorney.

I think the Wal-Mart trip was part of the plan. A VI said they thought he had received some iMessages. They wanted HCSO to get a log of them but that doesn't exist, they don't go through the service provider and unless you are backing everything up to icloud there is no record. Even though they didn't see someone following him I believe someone was. I'm not sure he made it back home. I think the blood was planted and am not sure he was attacked there at the garage at all.

It's very interesting that BC turned her phone off at almost the same time that MC phone left the home. And it's interesting that when his pinged last is the time SM believes she was leaving work and going home.

Yes! Do we know if he went across the bridge before Wal-Mart or after?

Hmm, maybe he didnt make it home.

I really don't understand why they want to promote the idea that his phone moved so slowly that afternoon. Not sure it really did or not. If it moved at 4.2 mph, then I think by boat. But if it just took 3 hrs to get back across the bridge then there was a purpose with that, maybe to do just what it's done and that is make the investigation more complex and get it sidetracked with stuff like a bike.

I really don't understand why they want to promote the idea that his phone moved so slowly that afternoon. Not sure it really did or not. If it moved at 4.2 mph, then I think by boat. But if it just took 3 hrs to get back across the bridge then there was a purpose with that, maybe to do just what it's done and that is make the investigation more complex and get it sidetracked with stuff like a bike.

OCGRAD
OK, I like where you're head is. Can't believe everything the sheriff's office tells you. So you're saying, he may have been accosted at Walmart and killed shortly after and then transported by boat? Hmm, thing is allegedly his neighbors stated he was in the yard working that day until around 3. But they could be mistaken, eyewitnesses usually are.
And the reason they never found a bike is because there never was a bike.
Then why would the sheriff's office state the cell pings tracked him from Walmart to home then back to 2-mile bridge?? So freaking stupid with disinformation put out sometimes by LE

Oh oh I got it. Whoever murdered him turned his phone off at Walmart, then back on traveling to his home and an accomplice could have taken the phone and rode the bike there. That could be why LE states he drove over the bridge, waited 10-15 minutes then back to the middle. That could be where his murderer threw his phone turned off into the water.

I lean more toward a planned attack. I think stuff happened during the 3 weeks she was not working. I'm not sure why he went across the bridge in the morning, it could have been distrust or scoping her out or a million other reasons. It could also have been doing something to begin a divorce or separation. I think she chose that day to go back to work for a reason, part of the plan, had to act before he talked to an attorney.

I think the Wal-Mart trip was part of the plan. A VI said they thought he had received some iMessages. They wanted HCSO to get a log of them but that doesn't exist, they don't go through the service provider and unless you are backing everything up to icloud there is no record. Even though they didn't see someone following him I believe someone was. I'm not sure he made it back home. I think the blood was planted and am not sure he was attacked there at the garage at all.

It's very interesting that BC turned her phone off at almost the same time that MC phone left the home. And it's interesting that when his pinged last is the time SM believes she was leaving work and going home.
OCGRAD
IM with you makes perfect sense. Also, Someone having multiple affairs is not happy in their marriage. His family was shocked upon hearing about the affairs, they thought BC & MC had a perfect marriage. Why would you terminate the cell phone of your missing spouse 2 weeks after they go missing? Answer: because you know they aren't coming back.
As well why have them declared dead 2 months later. Money is one of the oldest motivations for murder

OCGRAD
OK, I like where you're head is. Can't believe everything the sheriff's office tells you. So you're saying, he may have been accosted at Walmart and killed shortly after and then transported by boat? Hmm, thing is allegedly his neighbors stated he was in the yard working that day until around 3. But they could be mistaken, eyewitnesses usually are.
And the reason they never found a bike is because there never was a bike.
Then why would the sheriff's office state the cell pings tracked him from Walmart to home then back to 2-mile bridge?? So freaking stupid with disinformation put out sometimes by LE
I don't think he was accosted at Wal-Mart. I think they wanted him on video there looking normal. Like Wolf said, he was lured somewhere across the bridge and ambushed. His truck and phone driven back home, the blood planted and the phone taken back. Why they did it so slowly? I think it's odd that if they really wanted a bike as part of the scenario that BC would have pointed out a bike was missing. That wasn't "discovered" until Oct/Nov I believe. But if someone else was moving the phone, they either wanted it left on or they made a mistake.

OCGRAD
IM with you makes perfect sense. Also, Someone having multiple affairs is not happy in their marriage. His family was shocked upon hearing about the affairs, they thought BC & MC had a perfect marriage. Why would you terminate the cell phone of your missing spouse 2 weeks after they go missing? Answer: because you know they aren't coming back.
As well why have them declared dead 2 months later. Money is one of the oldest motivations for murder
Right! She could have just divorced him and had half or more. It's sad that the family lost not only their dad but the very idea they thought they knew about their family life. I wonder how the family found out about the affair that came out during the polygraph?
I think deactivating the phone was to get rid of evidence. I never heard but I bet his Google and Apple accounts were deleted which got rid of his GPS location history.
Just my current thoughts.

Right! She could have just divorced him and had half or more. It's sad that the family lost not only their dad but the very idea they thought they knew about their family life. I wonder how the family found out about the affair that came out during the polygraph?
I think deactivating the phone was to get rid of evidence. I never heard but I bet his Google and Apple accounts were deleted which got rid of his GPS location history.
Just my current thoughts.

Yeah, but some people would rather it all! And possibly not have everything exposed or have to go through court. Only really, selfish, self-centered, heartless monsters would do such a thing, but certainly they exist in the world. ;)

I think the bf might rode the bike to bridge and tossed it.If he drove MC truck to his house he might need a ride back to town .I can't get over all the calls made between BC and the BF that day and her phone being turned off during that time period something would have happened.I think she lured him to the old house.

Thoughts?

Altercation at a location not the garage and then scene staged back at the garage. This is what I’ve always thought and it accounts for the one thing I couldn’t figure out and that is how/why anticoagulant was in his blood. If someone involved in his disappearance had easy access to blood drawing supplies I think they could have filled a couple of vials up at the second location and returned to garage to set the scene. The dowel does still,give me pause because it didn’t look big enough to truly hurt someone. But maybe it was at second location already and MC reached out and grabbed it after being injured, the assailants took it back to garage to set stage.

I just don’t see how suicide could have been hidden so well. I feel like his body would have shown up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks